Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to be more inteligent and have better logic?

JoS Cyber Security said:
What should I do to be more inteligent and have better logic?

Mercury sqaure, working on lower chakras , Mannaz rune.

Upper chakras*

Well work on all, as working on upper will make you more intelligent, but to be bold and confident and stable in that logic and intelligence you need strong solar and base.

It all works in union.

Are you like me who has intuitive flashes of superstition i.e. exemplary forms of visual and verbal thoughts that borderline on 300IQ and are literally flashes of superstition but when you sit down and explain your concepts people freak out and think your a deranged person who isn't able to articulate their thought process?

As one astrologer on the internet put it. My astro aspect is bottlenecked. I have this huge bandwidth of thoughts but the ability to physically manifest my mentality and it's thought/verbal/visual flashes of insights is highly limited. I have these HUGE wonderful thoughts but when I speak it's all fucked up because I can't cram my mind through my mouth.

It be kind nice if you provided some background. Would you mind posting again this time explaining carefully what you mean?

Is it lack of intuition, lack of flashes of superstition(a.l.a. Hitler Vienna courtyard "Is that a jew?! More importantly is that a German?!"), is it being kinda dumbing down things?, are you trying to be more concrete and realistic?, are you delving too far into the feminine side of creativity and not applying a balance, maybe unbalanced?.

Care to explain?

Are you like me who spends an exorbitant amount of time thinking and processing and studying things spending hours walking around and thinking failing to advance spiritually or lacking focus on spirituality and a calm, collected, centered, grounded mentality?

Are you lacking in air or having too much air? lacking in Earth centered and grounded or having too much Earth and not moving along kinda Saturnine not giving a shit about yourself?

Some of these things are educative in the sense of studying for example your digital security articles and education on safer forms of computing and digital device usage. But some of these things can be astrological or lacking or having too little or too much of an element. Lack of balance.

There's many things. I think the most obvious is lack of schedule to study spending time say doing math or educating on a subject. But at the same time it could be the opposite spending too much time doing one or limited things and contemplating other stuff especially intuitively and instinctually. Perhaps coming to conclusions without any evidence maybe a highly psychic or overly psychic development in a negative approach.

It could be me. Unfortunately your distilled question doesn't provide a background and I can't get much. So I'm using my own lack of logic and lack of intelligence despite what some people would state to me.

Another possibility is maybe your attacking yourself and hoisting yourself with your own petard. You are smart, you are logical but perhaps you delved into subjects and push too much into advanced concepts.

For example one of my issues I dig a hole i.e. advanced knowledge and then go "WTF how do I get out of here?!" I completely ignore preliminary, basic, and intermediate answers. Another possibility it could be like my friend they completely ignore their feeling, intuition and only trust externalized data especially a general consensus if XYZ people scientifically research this then this is the general consensus answer.

Are you an internalizer or externalizer? Can you be ambiternalized? Are you too zoomed into details oblivious of the art work and only focused on details? Are you too far back and seeing only the big picture and ignoring the details? Can you be balanced and centered focusing not too detailed at the painting but not too far away you miss the details, just right?

And at the end of the day "What IS intelligence and what IS logic?".

Are you a person like me who states something out of right field and people are like WTF. For example Humans have crypto smart contracts because when men masturbate they know instinctually it's not having sex. But when men have sex their virile member releases more reproductive fluids knowing full well it's being stimulated by a women.

Care to add to your question?

JoS Cyber Security said:

Born so, If you born stupid you'll be stupid forever. Study a lot, applicate a lot. Know a lot of people, learn to bypass all natural dogmas of natural basic intelligence. Read books about Logic and Philosophy, talk to some philosophers, if possibile. Read about them from the past. Be open to all prospectives and never focus on a single concept and perspective in a totalitarian and unchanging way. From intelligence you'll obtain great wisdom.

JoS Cyber Security said:

Merqury square for spiritual affairs can help a lot but you have to open your chakras first as it's mentioned on the website. Also, you can do Uruz/Munka for getting rid of any negative karma from your Mercury energy. I'd advise to start them both at the same time.

Hunter666 said:
JoS Cyber Security said:
Born so, If you born stupid you'll be stupid forever.

This logic ignores the entire point of our path, which is to advance the soul, thereby advancing the genetics and body/mind. It is certainly possible to permanently and substantially increase your IQ through application of air-based energy.

Hunter666 said:
Born so, If you born stupid you'll be stupid forever.

This is what is called a fixed mindset which, not only has no basis in reality but is extremely detrimental to your life. Nature is based on growth, as is Spiritual Satanism.

Are you a human being? If you are, then you have all the genetic and metagenetic potential for doing and being anything. Through repetition, you turn that potential into skill and talent. If you, instead, give up and keep telling yourself jewish stories, nothing will be accomplished ever.

Those who accomplish anything in life, they accomplished through hard work. Commitment. Not by having the luck of being born a certain way. They decided what they wanted to focus on, and they cultivated it. Simple as that. If you water a plant the right amount, it will grow lush and plentiful. That's how humans work too.

JoS Cyber Security said:

In regards to intelligence, that is simply the ability to understand things. You will understand things more based on what part of the soul is more developed and understand less of the things that are less developed. Already by empowering your chakras, you are increasing your intelligence in the areas ruled by them. Since your chakras rule every area of knowledge, you are increasing your intelligence in every area. So you are increasing your general intelligence.

If you want to accelerate the growth of a particular type of intelligence, you can do by specific workings and increasing your knowledge on the field(s) that intelligence applies to. In the case of logical intelligence, the best rune is obviously Mannaz as suggested and the best planet is Mercury. So, other than using the Mercury square and Mannaz, other complementary spiritual options are to work on the chakras ruled by Mercury, which are the middle chakra (Anahata) and the throat chakra (Visuddha). In this case, Anahata would take the leading role as Mercury only rules the communication aspect of Visuddha, which doesn't apply to your case unless you want to improve how you communicate things in a more logical/linear fashion.

There are also other options, such as empowering your Pingala channel, which rules your left/logical hemisphere of the brain. For this you can use either the rune mentioned or the Mercury square/mantra. You can also use Krim, which is a Sakti mantra and it's specifically for the masculine/logical side of your soul.

Logical intelligence can be improved by acts of studying mathematics and 'hard' sciences (as opposed to soft sciences) as well as law. These will provide the necessary application that will consolidate your growth. Pushing yourself to analyse things exclusively through logic also supports this. An example of this is picking a question or a statement and supporting your thesis with factual evidence. Lastly, studying and playing chess.

If I can think of anything else, spiritual or practical, I will comment again. Feel free to ask for clarifications and I wish you all the best!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back