Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What do we think of Kyle Hunt

CaspianTheDreamer

Creator of renegade broadcasting and renegade tribune, he and his wife have apparently been persecuted a lot, and this guys websites crash all the time and he is banned from all payment platforms. I havent seen anything in full from him but i have heard some of whst he says and he advocates NS and ive heard has said some pretty explicit anti semitic stuff. What do we think ? Does any other of you know him better. Im deciding whether to start watching this guy or not

https://www.ancient-forums.com/sear...posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Try and use search next time.

Kyle Hunt and his wife are the best description I can give is the definition of a larper. Like literally we communicated with them nicely and extended an outreach was even told they looked at our website a few years before. Only for shit to hit the fan and they just turned around and made a mockery of us.

I highly doubt the members involved including HP.Cobra forgot about this. I know it's one thing for time to pass by if a side is wrong and forgive. But I highly doubt with what we know and all the memetic warfare on them we did, did we forget about the cuckish behavior they have.

Sheer fact is Kyle/Wife and company are larpers they are NS in name only. I don't know if they are controlled opposition, I don't know if they are feds(glowniggers/B17 bombers carpet/dive bombing us for example) or what. But one thing is for sure they are christcucks. And they are another form of chriscuckery. The meme "This isn't my final form" is one of these. This is "Another one of my forms".

I don't know what the people who listen to renegade but they need to wake the bloody fuck up and stop larping as NS and larping with their favorite israeli rabbi around and stop the christcuking.

I highly doubt HP.Cobra and members of our cadre will ever forget renegade. If anyone forget look at search renegade, kyle hunt, etc.etc. Meme warfare a few pages ago and whatnot.

I'm not surprise Renegade is being blasted around like a pool ball on a pool table by all these pool sticks. Sheer fact is Renegade is probably just a tiny operation with no FIAD(Financial Adviser) nor any as Tim Pool puts it I need someone who is a jack of all trades, master of none just to command and control behind the scenes to organize everything.

I'm not surprised they are being cancel cultured left and right. Like the David Icke interview with the American living in London back in March/April 2020 with coofy and the lockdowns beginning. Sheer fact is these guys don't even know WTF on how to survive financial pull its by hostile entities. They aren't in the Parallel Economy, Crypto, Reactionary Right media like Rumble or Maga cloud, these guys seemingly are fighting an uphill battle and losing.

There is a reason why many podcasters/content creators and others have jumped ship to other platforms. Ex: Don Bongino; Youtube kept demonetizing he went fuck it I'm going on Rumble I have more subscribers on Rumble than Youtube. And youtube is like "HOLY SHIT we are bleeding a ton of users".

Basically to sum it all up Renegade organization = xtianized NS/Spiritualist larpers. IF anything I would not be surprised if Kyle/Wife and his cadre of followers are like Slayer's Tom Araya or Alice Cooper. They both love xtianity, are xtians but want a more liberal version that isn't too preachy and outdated and is hip and cool for the kids. In other words xtianity with a sprinkle of liberal tones towards more modern concepts.

Basically Kyle promotes a modernized version of NS/Spirituality/Xtianity with a more occult liberal tone. I'm actually surprised he didn't jump ship to NazBol, National Bolshevism. Nazism + Communism i.e. CommieNazi. It's perfect for him actually it's NS + the ultimate form of xtianity while still larping and listening to rabbis.

Anyways avoid like the plague. You might want to listen anyways for cointel operations. Counter-intelligence gather and absorb information but with a NS/SS/RF mindset. Either way I think people will just tell you look at our search, look at our history, look at our memes and you see why we counter-fired at Renegade. Who knows maybe one or more of our members did a ritual on his shoddy organization and these are the results of fucking around with our outreach and kindness.

We simply want to reach out to a NS friendly organization. I didn't think it would end up with a cascade of memes and posts on WTF Renegade is.

Renegade is simply christcuks larping around. Maybe even a kosher approved form of NS/Spirituality.

Gear88 said:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/sear...posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Try and use search next time.

Kyle Hunt and his wife are the best description I can give is the definition of a larper. Like literally we communicated with them nicely and extended an outreach was even told they looked at our website a few years before. Only for shit to hit the fan and they just turned around and made a mockery of us.

I highly doubt the members involved including HP.Cobra forgot about this. I know it's one thing for time to pass by if a side is wrong and forgive. But I highly doubt with what we know and all the memetic warfare on them we did, did we forget about the cuckish behavior they have.

Sheer fact is Kyle/Wife and company are larpers they are NS in name only. I don't know if they are controlled opposition, I don't know if they are feds(glowniggers/B17 bombers carpet/dive bombing us for example) or what. But one thing is for sure they are christcucks. And they are another form of chriscuckery. The meme "This isn't my final form" is one of these. This is "Another one of my forms".

I don't know what the people who listen to renegade but they need to wake the bloody fuck up and stop larping as NS and larping with their favorite israeli rabbi around and stop the christcuking.

I highly doubt HP.Cobra and members of our cadre will ever forget renegade. If anyone forget look at search renegade, kyle hunt, etc.etc. Meme warfare a few pages ago and whatnot.

I'm not surprise Renegade is being blasted around like a pool ball on a pool table by all these pool sticks. Sheer fact is Renegade is probably just a tiny operation with no FIAD(Financial Adviser) nor any as Tim Pool puts it I need someone who is a jack of all trades, master of none just to command and control behind the scenes to organize everything.

I'm not surprised they are being cancel cultured left and right. Like the David Icke interview with the American living in London back in March/April 2020 with coofy and the lockdowns beginning. Sheer fact is these guys don't even know WTF on how to survive financial pull its by hostile entities. They aren't in the Parallel Economy, Crypto, Reactionary Right media like Rumble or Maga cloud, these guys seemingly are fighting an uphill battle and losing.

There is a reason why many podcasters/content creators and others have jumped ship to other platforms. Ex: Don Bongino; Youtube kept demonetizing he went fuck it I'm going on Rumble I have more subscribers on Rumble than Youtube. And youtube is like "HOLY SHIT we are bleeding a ton of users".

Basically to sum it all up Renegade organization = xtianized NS/Spiritualist larpers. IF anything I would not be surprised if Kyle/Wife and his cadre of followers are like Slayer's Tom Araya or Alice Cooper. They both love xtianity, are xtians but want a more liberal version that isn't too preachy and outdated and is hip and cool for the kids. In other words xtianity with a sprinkle of liberal tones towards more modern concepts.

Basically Kyle promotes a modernized version of NS/Spirituality/Xtianity with a more occult liberal tone. I'm actually surprised he didn't jump ship to NazBol, National Bolshevism. Nazism + Communism i.e. CommieNazi. It's perfect for him actually it's NS + the ultimate form of xtianity while still larping and listening to rabbis.

Anyways avoid like the plague. You might want to listen anyways for cointel operations. Counter-intelligence gather and absorb information but with a NS/SS/RF mindset. Either way I think people will just tell you look at our search, look at our history, look at our memes and you see why we counter-fired at Renegade. Who knows maybe one or more of our members did a ritual on his shoddy organization and these are the results of fucking around with our outreach and kindness.

We simply want to reach out to a NS friendly organization. I didn't think it would end up with a cascade of memes and posts on WTF Renegade is.

Renegade is simply christcuks larping around. Maybe even a kosher approved form of NS/Spirituality.

But thanks for taking time to write this either way

CaspianTheDreamer said:
This is for the moderators, please disapprove the previous reply that i had saying " well forgive me for not being as bright as you" to Gear88. I just thought he was maybe having an attitude with me. But even if he was, i dont care anymore people always think they can act like whatever they want and get away with it. Either way i dont have the patience to stir anything up so please disapprove both that and this one. Thank you and sorry

I wasn't trying to sound hostile. Just worded it directly. It's cool man don't worry.

CaspianTheDreamer said:

Looks like it was approved, however, do not worry about it, I think Gear88 and others understand. If you'd still like posts deleted, use the exclamation mark, and ask for deletion.

VoiceofEnki said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

Looks like it was approved, however, do not worry about it, I think Gear88 and others understand. If you'd still like posts deleted, use the exclamation mark, and ask for deletion.

*waves* I sent you an email about an important JOS project. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back