Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jehovah Witnesses Showing Their Reptilian Programming

Satnam666

It's sad most jewhova witness still in that religion can't see what's in front of them, I mean the decades of csa,not to mention a video of ex witnesses protesting by talking about the abuse they suffered through,an then brainless jewhova witness sing,(muh apostates reeeeeeeeeee)now they show you that children are just plain evil, but what do you expect from xian reptilian garbage ,Anyway this is a video from one of their leaders the supposed spokesman of hwhy

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5PCKo8NVSCs

If you are a witness an having doubts,see this video an ask yourself, if you want to return to the jewhova witness religion that tells you your children are eveil,

In my opinion the jewhova witness leaders are showing their reptilian side,

These people are literally infected with an anti-life alien mental virus. The enemy alien spirit they are in collaboration with has infested them and took control of their already diseased minds. "Every baby in every crib now is an enemy of "God", OY VEY" - the JHVH Evangelist

Seeing babies and saying "This is the enemy of God"? How can one in any circumstance even say this?

Are they fucking out of their minds? This video is almost as revealing as this other video where this other crazy Top Rabbi was boasting on how they are alien invaders here to take over everyone as "undercover agents".

"Christianity is for Family values, Survival, etc, everyone. Believe this. Oy veyyyy".

Satnam666 said:
It's sad most jewhova witness still in that religion can't see what's in front of them, I mean the decades of csa,not to mention a video of ex witnesses protesting by talking about the abuse they suffered through,an then brainless jewhova witness sing,(muh apostates reeeeeeeeeee)now they show you that children are just plain evil, but what do you expect from xian reptilian garbage ,Anyway this is a video from one of their leaders the supposed spokesman of hwhy

If you are a witness an having doubts,see this video an ask yourself, if you want to return to the jewhova witness religion that tells you your children are eveil,

I am incredibly grateful to see this type of exposure. All children should be greatly protected through the waves of the world right now.

I hold a strong personal belief that all children are innocent and this is unwavering.

One thing that could help is not to neglect the child within us. We're all deeply innocent as children of the gods.

Thank you Satan for the internet. Now the whole world can see how evil the death programs of all the abrahamist belief is.

Wow the jw convention thing was only today and this came in today
this makes me feel very good that you know about this

Jehovah's Witnesses and Born Again Christians are the worst sector of the Christian religions. And they are the most obnoxious!... they have the sickest frame of mind! And you can definitely tell that these people have been abused as children as well from the way this individual idiot thinks and the way he fucking speaks🤬🤬🤬🤬!!!

I grew up in an xtian home where they always would interject into everything how bad and evil humanity was and we never can have perfect or even good system cause of that. These kinds of things make me want to throw up. It sounds like an alien complaining about the world.

The perfect projection of the Jews though. Remember it's in the old testament/Torah that they get this from. That is the Jewish holy book that means they are talking about Jews. It's true Jews are bad and evil always wanting to do wrong. Humanity is good. I never could actually believe this one even when I was part way into xtianity.

It doesn't matter if you tell the sheep right to their face that you want their children dead. I am not even disgusted or surprised at this point. Just more of the same.

To tell the truth, such things are common in enemy programs (we are born "wicked", "sinners"), only here the conversation is taken to a higher level, the madness they promote is pirated to a higher level. And whoever is too foolish will believe it.

Satnam666 said:

The brainwashing performed by these people is extremely aggressive and the most deep in all aspects of life. It is vitally important that any Gentile and white, Aryan, stay away from these people with all their willpower. You have to avoid them as friends too. I have a socially unlucky acquaintance who accepts anyone who enters his life even if he becomes damaged by the presence of these people, the effects in his psyche are comparable to his dignity as a human being that is fading day after day accepting these worms in his life.

Of course this is the case. Babies are genuine, instinctual, innocent, pure, happy, responsive - reactive. They are a sun in existence and a never ending fountain of joy and laughter.

Of course the enemy is completely against this and also target the babies, since you need to corrupt the young to mold the generations.

They don't want fresh and with clarity young minds and bodies to see the reality, they want to destroy and hurt the seed of every gentile left here to blossom.

The enemy thoughtforms are very violent and hating. It is insanity on a uniform stream in thoughts, emotions. Either way, by any action the enemy programs hurt the most the young.

A normal 60 year old, in this day and age, does not have anymore the fire element of passion. Young people do, up to 20 - 23 years old, they have a specific element of fire in a specific form that is passionate about life, extremely powerful creative energy. Once gone, atrophied, must be awakened and reborn.

The enemy crushes this creative fire in the young, or makes it so it is used for the wrong.

slyscorpion said:
I grew up in an xtian home where they always would interject into everything how bad and evil humanity was and we never can have perfect or even good system cause of that. These kinds of things make me want to throw up. It sounds like an alien complaining about the world.

The perfect projection of the Jews though. Remember it's in the old testament/Torah that they get this from. That is the Jewish holy book that means they are talking about Jews. It's true Jews are bad and evil always wanting to do wrong. Humanity is good. I never could actually believe this one even when I was part way into xtianity.

We're so much better when we move from toxic places. Such exhilaration came 1 time in my lfir a few years ago and it's coming again.

Even the mannerisms and movements of this creature are so unnatural and off putting. I've sadly been in contact with all sorts of crazy people, and those tied to enemy programs over the years.

And in my experience none are more bizarre and strange as jewhova's witnesses. It's like they are completely disconnected from reality and there is an all-consuming obsession with "god" that defines them and their lives entirely. These people are complete husks to the point where they are barely people.

They are an extension of this program and exist only to spread it. You will find literally nothing else on their mind but the all consuming obsession of "god". It's almost surreal. Most xians or mudslimes still have some semblance of self in their psyche; be it ambitions, desires or dreams that aren't directly tied to those programs, but jewhova's witnesses have absolutely nothing in their psyche besides the obsession with "god" and spreading this program.

In fact they are only saying what is written in the bible, the next step will be to promote cannibalism because the bible says so.

People realise that xianism is not a programme of peace, love and charity, but rather of bestiality and slavery on all levels.

It is no wonder why such programs like jehova's crappiness exists in the world because of the sick minds the jews have. I read an article, currently can't find the link where it stated that there are sexual assault allegations involving jehova crappinness and that the case files were kept under the "chairman's pillow" for almost 20 years.

We need to continuously do the RTRs to stop this nonsense once and for all.

In the meantime, I personally prepared a spell or better-called, a ritual for banishing destructive hate and letting the healthy, normal and universal energies of hate in you, in terms of simple antipathy. I will try to post it in the spells section of this forum.

AVE SATANAS!

slyscorpion said:
Humanity is good. I never could actually believe this one even when I was part way into xtianity.
I keep hearing from the ignorant, when it comes to the current state of the world, that it's mankind's fault, because man is such a fucker and very weak, etc.It is not the jews but simply the people (we gentiles) who are responsible for all evil.
I very hate that so much this lies, it's something unspeakably fucked up.Perhaps I hate nothing more than this. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

CandiceLee1313 said:
Jehovah's Witnesses and Born Again Christians are the worst sector of the Christian religions. And they are the most obnoxious!... they have the sickest frame of mind! And you can definitely tell that these people have been abused as children as well from the way this individual idiot thinks and the way he fucking speaks🤬🤬🤬🤬!!!

Imagine your own family complaining about the JW church abandoning Disbelievers. And then they go and abandon the strongest male within their family. The only male who would give Spiritual strength to the family. I'll go my own path now, I give spiritual strength to those who seek this path, not to those who seek nothing.

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
BabySatan said:
Pentecostal missionaries are one of the most vile and sickest persons I have ever seen.
The people I met the jebowah witnesses is the dumbest of the very dumb.But the average xian's are also very stupid,but the javhe witnesses are better than that.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=362589#p362589

There are no dumber than these average jeboo witnesses on earth(maybe not in the universe? :?: :idea: :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

To each her or his own. ❣🔥 I have chosen my path. And its with Father Satan! Oath! And it's going to stay that way. And i study and read all the time. We all have our path and responsibilities to follow and live by and something new to grow into and learn every day. ❤🙂 Hail Satan Brothers and Sisters!🐍 Happy Fourth of July!! Hail Satan!!🖤🔥🐍

Bravera said:
CandiceLee1313 said:

Imagine your own family complaining about the JW church abandoning Disbelievers. And then they go and abandon the strongest male within their family. The only male who would give Spiritual strength to the family. I'll go my own path now, I give spiritual strength to those who seek this path, not to those who seek nothing.

Xtians are hypocrites they don't actually practice much of the stuff that they say. They just pick and choose things. If you can somehow use their own Bible against them since there are so many contradictions I am sure you can find something that says what you want then that is probably to your benefit. They might believe you.

Bravera said:
CandiceLee1313 said:

If they are xians, they even abandon their own self. Don't expect anything from them. Our SS are a real family.

My extremely Xtian mother had a very hard streak to her. Where she would regularly just violently physically attack me.

On relevant posts here it made clear that her mind taken over by the jehova thoughtforms made her psychotic.

That although maybe she loved me which she always said. I find it hard to believe because I couldn't feel it. And how can you love something one minute and then bash it up the next.

Yes the psychotic beliefs of jehovas love and same time unbalanced vengefulness creates the same psychosis in parents towards their children.

There is a JW place close here. It's like a solid cube with no windows. Interesting to make such a sterile building.

The congregation seems to be Polish or something. My only regret is that they have so many pretty young women. That's now off the table because they're under enemy control.

Also they dress very formal. Suit and tie.

And if their gawd is so good how come they need to work so hard spreading it?

I saw one of these jw's a couple weeks ago, his face was literally the epitome of somebody who is extremely brainwashed. Literally like the npc meme.

BabySatan said:
Pentecostal missionaries are one of the most vile and sickest persons I have ever seen.
The people I met the jebowah witnesses is the dumbest of the very dumb.But the average xian's are also very stupid,but the javhe witnesses are better than that.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=362589#p362589

There are no dumber than these average jeboo witnesses on earth(maybe not in the universe? :?: :idea: :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )
There is no end to degradation, it is like a bottomless pit.

Look at the enemy ETs, they may be the stupidest in the universe, even if they have more advanced technology.

That is possible, a kid may be stupid but he knows how to use technology.

On the other hand, a 6,000-year-old pagan can be much more intelligent even without a mobile phone.

In that case, who is more stupid? The kid, even if he has more advanced technology.
Now expand the concept. Who is the dumbest being in the universe?
Most likely the enemy ETs.

These ones are more Fd up than the rest of the xians maybe the catholic church aside as they induldge in the same beastly stuff and dont report it. They arent allowed to report sex offences if i remember rightly (JWs) The catholics just do it and the priests get moved to a different church chapel or whatever.

Video looks freaky.

Personal Growth said:
My extremely Xtian mother had a very hard streak to her. Where she would regularly just violently physically attack me.
It's not easy for me with my parents.Since I got closer to Satan, my parents are somewhat more tolerable, but I still have to put up with them.
In addition, it also helps to improve the AC,AP(conventional),AOP.

Veritá_666 said:
I understand that these lowest ETs are completely under the control of the reptilians.Like a computer that does what its user does.The reptilians control the lowest ETs(greys) like a computer administrator controls a computer,so they(ETs,greys) don't need to think.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
These people are literally infected with an anti-life alien mental virus. The enemy alien spirit they are in collaboration with has infested them and took control of their already diseased minds. "Every baby in every crib now is an enemy of "God", OY VEY" - the JHVH Evangelist

Seeing babies and saying "This is the enemy of God"? How can one in any circumstance even say this?

Are they fucking out of their minds? This video is almost as revealing as this other video where this other crazy Top Rabbi was boasting on how they are alien invaders here to take over everyone as "undercover agents".

"Christianity is for Family values, Survival, etc, everyone. Believe this. Oy veyyyy".

Stephen Lett, that is a jew right? Look at his eyes. He looks like a lizard.

Satnam666

Yeah no kidding, my parents put on these videos playing in the living room sometimes I see and its like wow, almost crazy that people can’t notice how artificial looking and just strange these videos are.

I saw that they made these videos about the life of “christ” and it showed a supposed “chris” talking to some of his followers in a little temple looking building and on one of the walls on display there was a tiny all seeing eye. Not sure how a lot of people are missing or over looking even things like this.

Good thing we are all born enemies of Yahweh. It's the natural thing to be, and the opposite of what this reptillian in the video apparently is and want us all to be like. Eeuww. This video should go viral I think - with a link to http://www.joyofsatan.org at the end of it.

Veritá_666 said:
I understand that these lowest ETs are completely under the control of the reptilians.Like a computer that does what its user does.The reptilians control the lowest ETs(greys) like a computer administrator controls a computer,so they(ETs,greys) don't need to think.
I was actually referring to reptilians, the greys I did not even consider as they are basically machines, and machines have no intellect.

Black Sun Light said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Stephen Lett, that is a jew right? Look at his eyes. He looks like a lizard.

He's at this level of being mindwashed that he is even further than a jew or an equal to them either way.

People like this crazy dude here...pisses me off. 🤬 And then i want to say and post things! That are not cool. All i have to say is.. that these people, will get a good taste of their own medicine. And then some! HAIL SATAN!!!👁💀🔥

I think, child sexual abuse is a standard rule in jw as I have seen how this is a common rule in heavily xian families too.
No surprise they hate children, so they can "justify" their horrible actions that end up in soul enslavement, damage and life wreckage.
Of course, jw will "rescue" wrecked lives with their sick and enslaving program.

This creature flapping his chops is just so fucking disgusting. Standing up there like the insane creature he is. 15,000$ Submariner Rolex on his left wrist, preaching about how innocent babies are "the enemy of god" .

People like this are just going to piss themselves after death when they come face to face with our Gods. All the slander they have done, all the evil, the gods will be right there, to make it right and punish these sick, evil souls, however they see fit.

What I find most horrifying is how this man appears to originally have been a gentile, but has been so deep in with the enemy for so long, that he looks more reptilian then even some jews. Absolutely nightmarish.

Veritá_666 said:
Veritá_666 said:
I was actually referring to reptilians, the greys I did not even consider as they are basically machines, and machines have no intellect.
They are rather malicious,as rather than stupid.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back