Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A few questions about witchpower, money, and your general thought about it.

KrishnaD

HELLO!! new to the forum, new to meditation and this form of spiritualism\teachings, and i have a few questions regarding these teachings and the world a little, i wanted to hear your general thoughts on.

First of all, yesterday someone sent me a website of this one woman (it's in Hebrew, located in israhell) who claims to use witchcraft and "mystical powers" through meditation and ceremonies... so i got really interested (knowing JOS) and started reading her website and what she's all about. she basically SELLS spells, for males and females... for a pricey price mind you, spells that make people more attractive, or make you more money, or something to do with relationships and friendships... she even sells spells that curse somebody, like disease... or making someone impotent... or some other disaster to happen to him\her.
Now, i don't care about her being legit or not, that's besides my subject here, what i wanted to ask you guys is:
Are you ok with this whole thing? taking money for spells and curses?
Are you ok with her just cursing others because someone else wants revenge? i know 99% of the time people usually get THAT hurt from someone because they themselves somehow didn't stop the whole thing when they should have...and they themselves did things that led to whatever consequence that got them hurt and wanting for revenge.
IMO there is no "good and evil", but i do KNOW there is a "right" and a "wrong", and when you break someones "right" without them breaking yours, that's a wrong... and you should defend yourself or at least make sure you put an end to that wrong placed upon you from another.
And as it seems to me, most of the people coming to her to curse another person, are doing it as a but-hurt person more than someone who has to defend some right that someone else took from them... most people in most situation BRING THESE SITUATIONS UPON THEMSELVES because they didn't stop it in time, or because they don't know how relations work so they basically got hurt from their ignorance, 2 sides to every story, you know?
What is your opinion about these sorts of things? there is no "good and evil" but she is breaking rights here and doing wrongs, at least in most of the cases.
Also, what are your thoughts about "rights" and "wrongs" in general? IMO these are one of the most important teachings\truths that are hidden, and not thought to our future generation of slave minded egotistical golems.

On that note, i wanted to ask you guys about your opinions on MONEY? and when i say money i mean "a proxy to real values and objects in reality since creation\beginning".
A lot of you guys mention in some forum threads that "money is just a tool", but IMO it's a VERY VERY shallow way of looking at it... this whole bit on money relates also to that woman i mentioned above and how she wants to make money off of people, profit.
If you ask me about money, i'd say that it's the actuation of egotistical behavior in humanity, i mean... we teach our kids about how they need to earn this "cash paper" thingy so that you will have more of it, so that you can sustain yourself...and do stuff in the world. while in reality we need to grow food\hunt\fish, know how to build and create...have a house and hopefully a community\neighbors that do the same..heck, if even 30% of us would create food, we could hand it out for free.
it's also a tool for slavery, because now that almost no one creates, and because food is not our responsibility (money does this too) if they cancel money, a disaster will happen.
it's also a tool to ERASE all TRUE CARE for this world, and for others around you... because your value is in this proxy value, and not in reality itself, real values are food, health, housing...love..care...true knowledge...responsibility.
I just imagine a world where you live in some community that food and houses are free...(not free, free of cash paper...we all still need to grow it\raise it or fish for it...so i imagine you would help around with the farms in your community and whatnot..and get your food, that you got from ACTUALLY doing something and creating REAL values into reality, and not because you have a company that profits on other people, raises prices, or even worse just selling a service) what would be the psychological difference between a child in this world compared to one who grew in the money system...
IMO it's a really stupid way of developing, and in a smarter future, and a smarter world, money is stupid, and makes people do the wrong things, and not develop holistically.

A lot of you are meditating for money, hey.. i live off it too, especially in my country that won't give you land or animals, or a way to be sustainable, but i have a presentation based show where i teach people these things...and "give back" to the world... but that's all i need this cash for.. to "fight back" and sustain myself.
But a lot of people are only doing it for themselves... not really giving back for what they take - is that something you agree on? or don't care?
A lot of others are profiting for themselves for example, and "donate" to other organizations that claim to do good with that cash... but IMO giving poor African people canned food and spaghetti and used clothes isn't a solution to the real problem...which is mostly because some local government or "authority" took their land\ rights and took their knowledge about the real world (growing food, building, fishing) and never gave it back. or donating to some "autistic children" club that takes care of the side effects of autism...and not the real problem which is the mothers poor diet and\or toxins she\ the kid got from the medical industry. (autism and all mental health problems can be reversed\get better with diet, search on Natasha Campbell McBrides clinic and methods, "pottingers cats experiment", and Weston A Price if you find this hard to believe, the younger the child the more reversible autism is).

So, that's my to cents on the issue... what's yours? is money a smart thing to humanity? is cursing people for others a right thing to do? do you even believe in rights?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!! good day\night.

We are against anything jewish and also we condemn predatory jewish behavior. Everyday all of us reverse the jewish rituals and destroy our enemy.

Money as a tool, is just that - can be used for good or for bad. Focus on the "creation" - positive creative side aspect of money, don't dwell on the negatives of this, since this is designed to imprint your mind against money, in turn repealing yourself from money.

Money is awesome, it is a way I can create and help. The focus is on the creation, not on the money itself. In the product of it, in the enabling way of it, not just in itself.

KrishnaD said:

Both your concerns have to do with the spiritual degeneration of humanity, caused by the enemy. This leads people to have a poor ability to properly deal with emotions or relationships. It also leads people to have strange ideas about wealth or power.

In reality, there is nothing wrong with these concepts themselves. How we use them is what makes them either useful or damaging. Those who are advanced people will not be greedy to the point of hurting those around them, nor will they be vengeful, overly sensitive, or possess other negative behaviors in regard to their emotions.

As far as taking money for spells, I view spells as just energy work. It is no different than other work. This lady is basically acting like a mercenary of some kind, but that is distinct from magic itself. You could do similarly immoral actions in the physical world, as well.

With your curses, it is important to be just. You can also be creative and inflict punishment without permanently ruining someone. No need to jump straight to death cursing. For most people, returning negative energy to its senders is good enough, aside from extreme cases.

NakedPluto said:
We are against anything jewish and also we condemn predatory jewish behavior. Everyday all of us reverse the jewish rituals and destroy our enemy.

Money as a tool, is just that - can be used for good or for bad. Focus on the "creation" - positive creative side aspect of money, don't dwell on the negatives of this, since this is designed to imprint your mind against money, in turn repealing yourself from money.

Money is awesome, it is a way I can create and help. The focus is on the creation, not on the money itself. In the product of it, in the enabling way of it, not just in itself.

NakedPluto said:

Thank you for your answer! of course it can be used for creation and better things, but unfortunately, as i can see, it is used for slavery and promoting "groups" of controllers, that usually do this VIA theft or some other "clever trap"... or let's say big companies for example, that lie and whatnot.. let's not dwell on that, let's think about the creation part of this, it seems most don't really care about creation, or have holistic creation that will benefit not only them, but also the world\people around them.. they just care about the self... so is it like, a problem in education more than what money teaches you about how this world runs? because that's what they teach in the education system basically, and after... either be a slave or be a slave and enslave others because you have the money for it. which is total Darwinism, and that's an extreme way to look at the world.
Or, in short...i can see a world where you earn money, but there are no governments \ big companies and big monopolies on currencies and all of their tricks... a world where your neighbor\friends are happy to give you "you did some creation\work" papers, so basically you are saying the solution is education on this matter?

If, for example, i take money and invest it in some big company that makes profit out of others ignorance, i get the profit, and then i use it to help others.. does that count as creation for the better? i mean, it is better than just keeping the creation to myself, that's for sure... i guess it's better than nothing in our days.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=371414 time=1656796617 user_id=21286]
KrishnaD said:

Both your concerns have to do with the spiritual degeneration of humanity, caused by the enemy. This leads people to have a poor ability to properly deal with emotions or relationships. It also leads people to have strange ideas about wealth or power.

In reality, there is nothing wrong with these concepts themselves. How we use them is what makes them either useful or damaging. Those who are advanced people will not be greedy to the point of hurting those around them, nor will they be vengeful, overly sensitive, or possess other negative behaviors in regard to their emotions.

As far as taking money for spells, I view spells as just energy work. It is no different than other work. This lady is basically acting like a mercenary of some kind, but that is distinct from magic itself. You could do similarly immoral actions in the physical world, as well.

With your curses, it is important to be just. You can also be creative and inflict punishment without permanently ruining someone. No need to jump straight to death cursing. For most people, returning negative energy to its senders is good enough, aside from extreme cases.

Thank you for the answer also! i get where you are coming from...
I don't have any problem with power or wealth, just how it is viewed\used\educated in the world these days.
I want everyone to be smart\powerful\wealthy! not just myself...that's my main concern about cash money as it is today.
It seems that the more money someone has, the less he cares about others having the same power\amount... but maybe it's because i'm pretty stuck in israel.... There are actual LAWS here that prevent you from being a nice guy with wealth and power, and especially if you want to really give some of it back to others.
For example you can't OWN land, can't grow animals like you want to grow them, you have to produce and give your wealth back to the government or some other bull... can't lower prices...things of this sort.
I am starting to see that it's more in the education and the way money works today, and the country i'm in.. more than the object itself (money).

About the lady, my main problem is that she is breaking others "rights" and sticking her nose where it doesn't belong... mercenaries are doing "wrongs" because they break others "rights", that's why i asked for your opinions about the rights you are born with (naturally given rights), and "wrongs" which is basically breaking another persons "right" without any reason... i totally understand a situation where your right is broken so you can break one back to stop the situation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back