Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Money working?

Neilsonbar

I need some ideas on how I can go about doing a money working with the best meditations in mind. I know about visualising green, shimmering gold and feeling the money be real to who or where I'm directing it, but what else can help? What planets will help me with this? Is the Sun better or Jupiter?

You have free will and free power goy. Figure it out yourself. You are entitled to do your own research why demand from others?

The sites are up for study as far as I know. Or are you busy with directing RTRs to HP? Might take a break today and read.

What are going to do to me, demand entitlement? Why don't you spend time wisely in your study, in your groceries of thought? Since you project that here, then you ask for help.

With this mentality, one is free to study the Bible. Juan je sus will save you.

First you need to clean your aura. This could take a couple weeks.
Next you need to meditate. The could take a couple more weeks.
Next you need to do a money meditation for 9 days or 40 days or really however many days you want.
Next you need to see how that money manifested and adjust your working for money and try again.
But really, the best way to make money is to have a job. Otherwise, everyone would be doing money meditations.

NakedPluto said:
You have free will and free power goy. Figure it out yourself. You are entitled to do your own research why demand from others?

The sites are up for study as far as I know. Or are you busy with directing RTRs to HP? Might take a break today and read.

What are going to do to me, demand entitlement? Why don't you spend time wisely in your study, in your groceries of thought? Since you project that here, then you ask for help.

What kind of answer to my question was that? why are you calling me a goy like a jew? I am asking for a little guiding on any extra information I may have missed, not to ask how to make a money working because I know how to. I was just thinking anyone else would be helpful to tell me anything else I might have missed to add to it but i wasnt expecting this kind of answer from you of all people NakedPluto I read a lot of your kind posts before what the hell man.

NakedPluto said:

Am I missing something. I checked a couple back posts. I don't see a reason for this reaction to this question. I don't think people should say anything like this unless they know someone is enemy.

Sun Square is good both sun and Jupiter are in Mutual reception (aspecting and in the signs that exalt each other) so a little more powerful right now. You could do one or both. They have kind of a golden energy right now I think good for money.

Also the money mantra and runes can be used as well.

slyscorpion said:
NakedPluto said:

Am I missing something. I checked a couple back posts. I don't see a reason for this reaction to this question. I don't think people should say anything like this unless they know someone is enemy.

Speaks about HP with utter disrespect, questioning anyone is not wrong, questioning with disrespect is.

Says our HP has started acting like a xian, and what not.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=75138&p=370540#p370540

slyscorpion said:

Sun Square is good both sun and Jupiter are in Mutual reception (aspecting and in the signs that exalt each other) so a little more powerful right now. You could do one or both. They have kind of a golden energy right now I think good for money.

So you missed the fact that this OP is part of the enemy wave of bullshit posters around here?

Read the first post. No one writing like OP went missing and is now returned with a new username. It's just a mind game. Further, the first post was about denying Cobras point for donating to JoS. Something that is direly needed as JoS expands.

slyscorpion said:
NakedPluto said:

Yes I am a very mean SS, what a shame, I'll stay on my knees while these people attack JoS and HP possessed by enemy thoughtforms. Better yet, I'll be also guilt-tripped afterward and issue apologies. I'll shed also a tear.

NakedPluto said:
slyscorpion said:
NakedPluto said:

Yes I am a very mean SS, what a shame, I'll stay on my knees while these people attack JoS and HP possessed by enemy thoughtforms. Better yet, I'll be also guilt-tripped afterward and issue apologies. I'll shed also a tear.

My apologies I just thought this was a random thing. I did not see that post. I looked at what was said in this topic and thought wtf. But your correct.

Demonic said:
slyscorpion said:
NakedPluto said:

Speaks about HP with utter disrespect, questioning anyone is not wrong, questioning with disrespect is.

Says our HP has started acting like a xian, and what not.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=75138&p=370540#p370540

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:

So you missed the fact that this OP is part of the enemy wave of bullshit posters around here?

Read the first post. No one writing like OP went missing and is now returned with a new username. It's just a mind game. Further, the first post was about denying Cobras point for donating to JoS. Something that is direly needed as JoS expands.

I looked over a couple back posts but didn't see that. I am not aware of everything on here sometimes I catch some things but I have a tendency only to pay attention to certain things suspicious. I did not realize this I am sorry for making this post.

slyscorpion said:
NakedPluto said:
slyscorpion said:

My apologies I just thought this was a random thing. I did not see that post. I looked at what was said in this topic and thought wtf. But your correct.

It's alright, it appears harsh and my last comments were as so, but I cannot stay serious about these trolls, I make fun of them. At least we laugh not cry about it.

Their points of attacks are very low focused, existential low level. People are stuck or have unresolved immediate problems, so they use this as a means of sympathizing and corrupting the minds.

Then they act or guilt trip as if nothing happened, just to linger in the mind, create doubts and confusion.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back