Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Twin flame meditation.

Jaya6669

Greetings again. This is about my previous post on soul mates. I and others have mentioned about the twin flame meditation, however I can't seem to find it now. I was hoping that maybe someone may have it downloaded or can steer me in the right direction as far as how to perform this. My main focus ( well now that the moon is waxing I'm waiting for Monday to redo the whole soul opening as it's been updated since I've been on last) has been on streangthening my relationship with my wife and I. Thank you all again.
HAIL SATAN
HAIL LERAJIE

Jaya6669 said:
Greetings again. This is about my previous post on soul mates. I and others have mentioned about the twin flame meditation, however I can't seem to find it now. I was hoping that maybe someone may have it downloaded or can steer me in the right direction as far as how to perform this. My main focus ( well now that the moon is waxing I'm waiting for Monday to redo the whole soul opening as it's been updated since I've been on last) has been on streangthening my relationship with my wife and I. Thank you all again.
HAIL SATAN
HAIL LERAJIE

I have no idea about the original ritual you're talking about, but the concept is popular amongst idiot loser new age pagans. This isn't a hard thing to do. Vibrate the rune Ehwaz 9 times a day and affirm "I am strengthening my relationship with (wife's name) in a positive way". That's it. It's simple and will work just fine. If you want to get dramatic, do a formal ritual to Satan and request that he or an appointed Demon provide guidance on how to strengthen your relationship.

More often then not, you don't need some fancy ritual to get shit done.

Jaya6669 said:
HAIL SATAN
HAIL LERAJIE

"Twin flame" is new-age wording for soul mate. So your title seems like you are looking for a meditation literally about 2 candle flames. Soulmates are not "twin flames" as they are 2 people, not twins.

Wording aside, there are many working to do for love. Venus enters Libra at the end of this month and will remain through much of October, you can do its square or just its mantra daily. Gebo rune will help as well. And any working you decide on, Green energy will go a long way. In fact, if you are not skilled with mantras or using high energy, just a daily affirmation with Green energy will help :)

Colors:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

Satan's Magical Squares (link to Venus will be within this page)
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Squares.html

Well thank you all again. For what ever reason seems like latterly anything I post is met with… idk y’all read me. Sorry don’t mean to sound like an asshole. Perhaps numerous years ago when I was last on And before the whole site was updated, there was in fact a “twin flame” meditation. I can’t see me being that delusional. Having said, I have read And taken note of your advice. And thank y’all very much. I do appreciate all of you in our Lord And father, SATAN!
Btw, my guardian, my dearest Lady Lerajie, (being the Egyptian goddess of love and pleasure, has been a great help. I first called on her about 10 years ago , thru a standard ritual, and that was some years after she came to me on the astral, (that was a former post)
Again thank you and I Will accept your advice.
HAIL LERAJIE
HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back