Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The discord group

DarkAries

So, my friend and I started a discord server circa a year ago. Shortly after he become SS, and really wanted to make videos about it in tiktok. I didnt think it can be a good idea, but it(moslty) worked.

He found a lot of intrested people, and made a dc server, to learn. A newbee tried to teach newbee, so I(with more experience) joined, but I was pretty disappointed. From the almost 200 people, who joined, only 10 seemd to taking it serious, want to be SS, and want to be stronger. They were dedicated, but didnt know how to start, so (and because they asked me) I started to teach them. Honestly, it was not much a teaching, mostly making daily routines with kriyas, meditations, RTRs, and pdfs to read. Dont misunderstand me, I am not making any sect, and fully dedicated to JoS. All of this routines were made mostly from Spiritual warfare, Satanic power meditations an Satanic witchcraft.

Discord is not a safe place(as I know nothing is fully safe to show the truth to others), but I was as careful as I could. Made my own server for the few dedicated, answered their questions and help them. Only four remained, but they become strong: they do RTRs, opened their chakras, some found their Guarding Demon, and even invoked succesfully.

After time, my friend's server gets hacked, and made a new for the same goal, and its still messy. I started to do it again, and guide the newbees, even teach them if they want. I can't get new people to SS(tried, didnt went well), but I am great at helping the news.

I did a lot of other thing in the last year, I just couldnt make myself, to write in english😅. But I will share it soon.

I really do not understand these online server groups etc. For one, Discord is connected to PRISM surveillance system which means that 100% you share in there goes through to big data surveillance systems shared by most western nations plus Israel. Okay, that can perhaps tolerated to an extent if certain things are simply not said. However, what is more worrying is the lack of any sort of supervision and usually the people involved are newbies regarding practicing the 8 fold path and when anyone can join, real damage can be done to group effectively even disbanding the group. So what's the use when any Jew or anyone with malicious intent can mess it all up.

You mention sharing JoS info etc. but all you managed to do is to spoon feed people who should have been studying JoS and related sites (including library) and this forum on their own and learning as they go. This reminded me of seeing Spiritual Satanism group on Facebook that was as retarded as it could be. Basically the group admin took some useless tidbits of info from JoS along with retarded posts and updates on its page and no mention of joyofsatan.org or any other website. Almost zero chance of enabling growth for anyone interested considering the group owner seemed just like a kid posting. So I do wonder...

Can you kids just read joyofsatan.org and when you have questions, ask here? Or perhaps ask your Guardian? Online servers serve no real purpose outside of enabling instant communication, which actually is not even needed for growing. Everything can be dealt with pgp encrypted emails and between you and your GD or some other God or Goddess.

After everything that has happened, one should realize the importance of this place. How valuable and precious it is. We must channelize all of our energy and passion here, Satan's church. This is the place we need to protect, grow and develop. Nowhere else.

Regardless of what your intentions are, you are harming people and doing more harm than good. You are creating outsider groups with jews, instead of having people here. You are creating a situation where any person involved has a very high chance of becoming confused, or corrupted, or believing lies and nonsense. And this does not even matter that your intentions are good and you are trying to do the right thing, because it is already being subverted by jews and being filled with confusion.

The correct thing to do would be to direct people to come here. We here have a much larger amount of more information and more help to give to people. And there is less chance of an infiltrator coming here to spread confusion.

Serbon said:
If careful, this could be good for reaching new people
Perhaps, but the risks are high. There are myriad of other methods which do not risk as much yet still reach people as well, or better.

Henu the Great said:
I really do not understand these online server groups etc. For one, Discord is connected to PRISM surveillance system which means that 100% you share in there goes through to big data surveillance systems shared by most western nations plus Israel. Okay, that can perhaps tolerated to an extent if certain things are simply not said. However, what is more worrying is the lack of any sort of supervision and usually the people involved are newbies regarding practicing the 8 fold path and when anyone can join, real damage can be done to group effectively even disbanding the group. So what's the use when any Jew or anyone with malicious intent can mess it all up.

You mention sharing JoS info etc. but all you managed to do is to spoon feed people who should have been studying JoS and related sites (including library) and this forum on their own and learning as they go. This reminded me of seeing Spiritual Satanism group on Facebook that was as retarded as it could be. Basically the group admin took some useless tidbits of info from JoS along with retarded posts and updates on its page and no mention of joyofsatan.org or any other website. Almost zero chance of enabling growth for anyone interested considering the group owner seemed just like a kid posting. So I do wonder...

Can you kids just read joyofsatan.org and when you have questions, ask here? Or perhaps ask your Guardian? Online servers serve no real purpose outside of enabling instant communication, which actually is not even needed for growing. Everything can be dealt with pgp encrypted emails and between you and your GD or some other God or Goddess.

100% Agree.
We have a perfect forum, no need to create things as Discord. A chat for gamers. Are you working for the Truth or looking for more followers to make your server great? Why you cares so much?

I tried my best. Ther was a lot newbie, they cant, or very badly speak english, and they were a ton of question. The whole server doesnt care me, my goal was to help the news. I tried in facebook, tried in forums, now try in discord. I quickly guided them to here, as I know most of them already have an account.
Yes, I know, I could just show the links and go away, and I did exactly that in the past. It doesnt worked, all of them quickly get bored, or even turned against me for it. I dont want to see as another possible SS fail, because noone is there to answer his questions.
And no, I dont spoonfeed them. I gave them all the pdfs and links, even some of my own translations, and tell them to read as much as they can. The problem is, these peoples are young, mostly teens, and always ask help for even void meditation, and they all full of doubt. They asked me for help, so I gave them my help, and it went well. After one month, they can invoke elements, and do all the RTRs.
I only use discord, because most of them cant speak english. I now that server is a useless shit, but I try my best to make the news strong.

Serbon said:
Pumpkin671 said:
There might be an opportunity here but not fully sure what to make of it yet.
Henu the Great said:
Serbon said:
Perhaps, but the risks are high. There are myriad of other methods which do not risk as much yet still reach people as well, or better.
A few years ago I joined a Discord server.

Members of Joy of Satan and other "Satanic" organizations had formed a "peaceful" community there. There was someone on this server who identified himself as a member of Joy of Satan, and by his behavior he created negative feelings for himself and for Joy of Satan.

He then appeared in the Islamist mainstream media. Because of the demographics of my country, there is a strong fear of Satanism and an anger born out of this fear. What do you think happened as a result? It's exactly what you think.

DarkAries said:
I tried my best. Ther was a lot newbie, they cant, or very badly speak english, and they were a ton of question. The whole server doesnt care me, my goal was to help the news. I tried in facebook, tried in forums, now try in discord. I quickly guided them to here, as I know most of them already have an account.
Yes, I know, I could just show the links and go away, and I did exactly that in the past. It doesnt worked, all of them quickly get bored, or even turned against me for it. I dont want to see as another possible SS fail, because noone is there to answer his questions.
And no, I dont spoonfeed them. I gave them all the pdfs and links, even some of my own translations, and tell them to read as much as they can. The problem is, these peoples are young, mostly teens, and always ask help for even void meditation, and they all full of doubt. They asked me for help, so I gave them my help, and it went well. After one month, they can invoke elements, and do all the RTRs.
I only use discord, because most of them cant speak english. I now that server is a useless shit, but I try my best to make the news strong.
The problem of translating is nonexistent nowadays with well developed Google translate and Deepl online translator. There are more, but these are major services. So your point of having linguistic problems does not hold at all given the tech that is available.

Moreover, it begs the question: What kind of people are these when they "get bored" or "turn against you" when you provide them the resources needed? At best this sounds like people who are not ready, or worse, someone who waste time on purpose.

What you did is excactly what spoonfeeding means. Everything was curated, picked and shared by you.

It is rather remarkable that you spend time on servers with Jews in group, and as soon as people are directed here where we have more numbers and knowledge they fall out of wagon.

DarkAries said:

After all, your purpose is admirable and very good. But remember this: those people are not alone if you orient them here in this forum, you would help them a thousand times more.

Greetings.

Spine said:
Serbon said:
Pumpkin671 said:
There might be an opportunity here but not fully sure what to make of it yet.
Henu the Great said:
Serbon said:
A few years ago I joined a Discord server.

Members of Joy of Satan and other "Satanic" organizations had formed a "peaceful" community there. There was someone on this server who identified himself as a member of Joy of Satan, and by his behavior he created negative feelings for himself and for Joy of Satan.

He then appeared in the Islamist mainstream media. Because of the demographics of my country, there is a strong fear of Satanism and an anger born out of this fear. What do you think happened as a result? It's exactly what you think.
I understand your point.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back