Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some questions

Νίκος

I have these questions in my mind for quite some time now but since High Priest Hoodedcobra666 made this post regarding Kali I really feel the need to finally ask!

First question.
Can the name of Kali be used as a mantra just like the names of other Hindu and Vedic Deities? (like Surya or Saraswati for example).
I was thinking to use it to clear out negative karma and for self/character purification.

Second question.
There was a mantra shared by HPS Maxine that is supposed to be used for removing obstacles in our lives.
The mantra was:
SaTaNaMa RaMaDaSa SaSay So Hung

My question is, can this be used for removing obstacles that prevent spiritual advancement
or is this only for material purposes like let's say wealth?
Would it be better to use it with a general affirmation for spiritual advancement or with an affirmation for specific purposes like removing obstacles that prevent the cleaning of chakras, the astral body, their empowerment etc.
(focusing only at 1 at a time)

Question number 3.
What about the name of Shiva?Can it be used as a mantra?
Shiva is known in Hinduism as the God who protects and destroys/Transforms the universe.
Do you think his name can be used for clearing negative karma out and for spiritual transformation. Or actually maybe not only spiritual transformation.
Wouldn't it be better to use it as mantra for both physical, mental and spiritual transformation all together?
Maybe using it after Yoga (both Kundalini and Hatha) which kind of does what I described above.

4th and final question. If all I suggested above are not suitable for the goals I described what would you recommend?
Do you think something like Yama or Eihwaz(rune number 13) would be better for these????

(I shall also put this as disclaimer because I don't want to give the wrong idea to anyone)

I know that this kind of "transformation" I describe above happens anyway when one is consistently meditating, cleaning and doing Yoga (any serious SS shall do these things), so I am not asking all these questions to find a way to replace these things. I ask this to find a way to aid this process!

These are suggestions from my own perspective and knowledge. Feel free to ask others and do your own research.

(1) ' Kālī ' or 'Kaali' is used in mantras but I suggest using ' Krīm / Kreem ' would be much better.
' Krīm ' or ' Kreem ' is a Beej mantra ( seed syllable ) associated with Goddess Kali. This beej mantra can be used for destruction of your enemies, bring spiritual or wordly transformations in your life, protect you against negative/ destructive energies, protect you against or destroy your negative karma, in planetary mantras and to protect you against negative planetary energies etc. This beej mantra is also used in Kundalini Yoga to arouse your Kundalini energy.

This mantra is vibrated ' KKk-RRRR-EEEE-MMM '

K is gluttral/ from the back of your throat
R is rolled
E is ' ī ' like in 'keep' or 'cheap'
M is ' mmm ' like in 'hmmm' without 'h'

'Krīm' is generally thought as a mantra of destructive nature. But my own experience with this and other beej mantras is that they can be used for protection, although they will work in different ways.

(2) I don't know about this mantra. And I don't know anyone who uses this mantra. Anyway it is very long mantra and beginners like me may experience difficulty in vibrating long mantras.

For cleaning of chakras, astral body, you can use 'MUNKA' or 'SURYA / SURYAYE' or 'VISUDDHI' or Runes etc.

For empowerment of chakras you can use 'RAUM' or their specific seed syllables like 'LAUM/VAUM/RAUM etc. Do power meditations, KY and Hatha Yoga to empower your Astral body and Soul.

What kind of obstacles are you facing? What you do or what what action you take for removing these obstacles depends on the type of obstacles you are facing.

(3) 'Shiva' is also used in Indian mantras. But I haven't heard anyone's experience with using this name as mantra alone. Looks like you are trying to achieve more with less work.

Do your own experiment and share your experiences with us.

(4) I told you what I knew. 'EIHWAZ' may be better.

Let's wait for others and see what they say.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back