Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Translating exposisingchristianity

cobra666

hi I've been a jos member for quite a few years now, you might know me as lelouch_vi_britianita or Sauske Uchiha or a few other names I've used but forgot the password to those accounts but enough, i was wondering if i was to have some people off fiver translate the exposingchrsitianity site into vietnamese, how would i distribute it? wouldn't i need to upload it to the internet and where would i upload it to? i have the money to get the exposingchritianity translated but im just not sure what to do after the tranlation is done, any input is much appreciated.

Hail Satan

And what would say that any of them would give you an accurate translation? Or that they would even do the translation at all, instead of just using a shitty computer program and saying that's it.

Plus they would have your personal information, your name and address, and your bank information. This is a lot to trust someone with. Especially when there is a high chance the person could be a muslim, and almost all muslims would absolutely love to seperate your head from your body if they know you are Satanist.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
And what would say that any of them would give you an accurate translation? Or that they would even do the translation at all, instead of just using a shitty computer program and saying that's it.

Plus they would have your personal information, your name and address, and your bank information. This is a lot to trust someone with. Especially when there is a high chance the person could be a muslim, and almost all muslims would absolutely love to seperate your head from your body if they know you are Satanist.

thanks for the insight in never thought about that, i just figured that they would be professional. how would you suggest i go about this then?

cobra666 said:
hi I've been a jos member for quite a few years now, you might know me as lelouch_vi_britianita or Sauske Uchiha or a few other names I've used but forgot the password to those accounts but enough, i was wondering if i was to have some people off fiver translate the exposingchrsitianity site into vietnamese, how would i distribute it? wouldn't i need to upload it to the internet and where would i upload it to? i have the money to get the exposingchritianity translated but im just not sure what to do after the tranlation is done, any input is much appreciated.

Hail Satan
Contact HPC about this
[email protected]

Ol argedco luciftias said:
cobra666 said:
how would you suggest i go about this then?

Learn to speak and write Vietnamese and do it yourself. Or just leave it alone, and somebody else is going to have to do it.

thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back