Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Please

hailourtruegod

Fanboy said:
I renounce anything I've ever said here, it was all a lie

I was wrong on every count any anything I said was just an attempt to slander and ruin the joyofsatan.

I'm sorry, please fix it. I don't know what else to do please take care of it. I beg you please

Not giving details as to why they're sorry or what specifically.

Joy of Satan not being capitalized by someone who knows by now it's not about being a stick in the mud but showing respect as to why we capitalize certain words.

Changed it's profile pic to Hitler being nice to an Abrahamist.

Obvious troll post.

Fanboy said:

I was wrong on every count any anything I said was just an attempt to slander and ruin the joyofsatan.

I'm sorry, please fix it. I don't know what else to do please take care of it. I beg you please

Bloody hell. Are you done jewing?? Typical jewish insanity, attack, fake repent, attack ,fake repent, attack fake repent..

Henu the Great said:
Jews are in rabid mode judging by their activity...

i know right???? the amount of posts like this, with this kind of theme, is increasing. the RTRs and the Rituals are really messing up the enemy's brain!

Fanboy said:

Clown 🤡

Fanboy said:

Do a summoning ritual to Andras, he will fix everything.

Veritá_666 said:
Fanboy said:

:lol: LMAO :lol:

Don't worry, the reptillians/greys will destroy Jewboy's soul for knowing too much.

Shadowcat said:
Fanboy said:

Bloody hell. Are you done jewing?? Typical jewish insanity, attack, fake repent, attack ,fake repent, attack fake repent..

This is not fake repent.

This individual attracted the hate and negative emotions of SS. Whenever I hate someone they brake a leg, or something else bad happens to them, they lose face, break something, etc.

Now imagine what could happen if hundreds of meditating SS focus their hate (subconsciously) on one individual.

He attracts badluck, as we all subconsciously curse him.

Veritá_666 said:
Fanboy said:

Why should a jew summon one of our Gods?
Not appropriate.

NinRick said:
Veritá_666 said:
Fanboy said:

Not appropriate.
Indeed, so what do you think will happen to him if he tries something like that?

Mine is not meant as an insult.

NinRick said:
Shadowcat said:
Fanboy said:

This is not fake repent.

This individual attracted the hate and negative emotions of SS. Whenever I hate someone they brake a leg, or something else bad happens to them, they lose face, break something, etc.

Now imagine what could happen if hundreds of meditating SS focus their hate (subconsciously) on one individual.

That isn't too far from the truth either. I would call that also one of the several ways our RTR's take effect.

MFW all the kikes on suicide watch :lol:

https://vimeo.com/45872382

NinRick said:
Shadowcat said:
Fanboy said:

This is not fake repent.

Yea I notice when I dislike someone it manifests in ways like that. Especially if they are on my mind a lot. I try and control it as I don't want to accidently hurt someone.

I couldn't imagine hundred of SS hating on someone lol

Veritá_666 said:
NinRick said:
Veritá_666 said:

Not appropriate.
Indeed, so what do you think will happen to him if he tries something like that?

Ik it was not an insult.

How do you think Lord Andras would feel being harassed by a disgusting person and kike?

Idc about this kike and what happens to him.

NinRick said:
Veritá_666 said:
NinRick said:
Not appropriate.

Ik it was not an insult.

How do you think Lord Andras would feel being harassed by a disgusting person and kike?

I think we all know what happens and that was excactly the point...

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:
Veritá_666 said:

Ik it was not an insult.

I doubt.

SOL/LUNA said:
NinRick said:
Henu the Great said:

I doubt.

Description of lord Andras:

It can destroy enemies completely.

Andras has a reputation for killing wizards and their assistants. It is said to be very dangerous.

It's actually very nice with those dedicated to Satan.

He is one of the most dangerous for those who are unknown to him.

;) 👍

HE, not IT!

Well I don't know why he was so open about being a jew and his plans. Plus posting a bunch of stuff that is like the exact opposite of what your supposed to do in meditation like Invoking air for deeper emotions or giving the information that some planets are dead and don't influence anything in astrology. That is so dumb and too obvious. He's not even a good infiltrator.

slyscorpion said:
Well I don't know why he was so open about being a jew and his plans. Plus posting a bunch of stuff that is like the exact opposite of what your supposed to do in meditation like Invoking air for deeper emotions or giving the information that some planets are dead and don't influence anything in astrology. That is so dumb and too obvious. He's not even a good infiltrator.
Normal day of a jew jewing around. And what can these even infiltrate? All that they have access is the forum and everything posted is under sctrutiny of many people. At most, some time and energy is lost. At the end of it all, just vain attempts out of desperation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back