Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reptilian

LucianHei

Does anyone know if reptilian eyes glow like a bright white or a dark charcoal black? Do their glow bright like the sun?

LucianHei said:
Does anyone know if reptilian eyes glow like a bright white or a dark charcoal black? Do their glow bright like the sun?

Don´t think so, also better detach from these hostile beings, do not think about them, this helps them to connect to you.

I always saw them glow a yellowish green color. But it's best really not to pay attention to these things. They can feel it if you focus too much on them and you will get their attention. So then they will come and attack.

Smite said:
The only thing I know about the reptilian eyes is that their eyes is like that of reptile with slit pupils. They are also very strong and incredibly telepathic. you don't want to be connecting with them if your not well advanced. They do mind rape.

What do you mean with the term mind rape?

LucianHei said:

There is no need to think much. After all, they are all pieces of garbage.

Good evening.

Xad_pies said:
LucianHei said:

Good evening.

I called a Reptilian a Vermin directly to it's face once. It didn't like that very much but I am not scared of it.

slyscorpion said:
Xad_pies said:
LucianHei said:

Good evening.

I called a Reptilian a Vermin directly to it's face once. It didn't like that very much but I am not scared of it.

My father and mother have slit pupils and my whole family but I don't have those eyes what does that mean?

LucianHei said:
slyscorpion said:
Xad_pies said:

Good evening.

My father and mother have slit pupils and my whole family but I don't have those eyes what does that mean?

I don't know but it's probably no relation to being a Jew. Look at all the other stuff combined in features. If you have had a positive experience with the Gods meditations and the rtrs and feel drawn to Satan then don't worry. The enemy loves to attack people make them think they are one of them and can't be on our side.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back