Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

HAAGENTI told me she love cats because she is a cat

Yeah, a Humanoid with a powerful Advanced Soul is a feline with a primitive Soul. Seems legit. Oh, wait... I made a thread with a name similar to that...

Mr Derp told me that he and his wife, Derpina, employ the use of "takes one to know one"; thus, gave me this advice - stop being stupid.

FancyMancy said:
Yeah, a Humanoid with a powerful Advanced Soul is a feline with a primitive Soul. Seems legit. Oh, wait... I made a thread with a name similar to that...

Mr Derp told me that he and his wife, Derpina, employ the use of "takes one to know one"; thus, gave me this advice - stop being stupid.

I honestly dunno whats with all these weird accounts coming and making some bullshit claims and then saying " sorry teehee its a secret cant say more".
Like what the fuck 🤣

CaspianTheDreamer said:
FancyMancy said:

I honestly dunno whats with all these weird accounts coming and making some bullshit claims and then saying " sorry teehee its a secret cant say more".
Like what the fuck 🤣
There must be a Baby's Big Book of Bad Trollage that Derp and Derpina wrote for their Children. There are multiple volumes; it keeps being updated with new ways of how to be stupid and pretentious and pretending.

FancyMancy said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
FancyMancy said:

Like what the fuck 🤣
There must be a Baby's Big Book of Bad Trollage that Derp and Derpina wrote for their Children. There are multiple volumes; it keeps being updated with new ways of how to be stupid and pretentious and pretending.

lmao yeah. like with that guy who said that Satan calls earth " juvenile" and then refused to say anything more. like what the hell? where did that come from? im placing my bets on these types of random ass ppl to be infiltrators, very likely. attempting to trash the forums and try to turn it into a dumpster fire with nonsense, useless discussions.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
And I'm a Scorpion 😂
I'm a Leobull with a harem of cats. Fight me. :mrgreen:
You cannot compete with me,
I am too advanced. :lol:
gatto-nello-spazio-97178538.jpg

I've discovered how to weaponize cats. They are all sleeper cells waiting for their trigger word. Always watching Wazowski... Always watching...

Shadowcat said:
Shadowcat said:
BlackEagle666 said:
And I'm an Eagle... :lol:

And I am a cat :lol: :lol:

............And now I am a cat chattering at a bird....blackeagle666. Do you go by a username somewhere called birdoffreedom?
They have your same profile picture....and they aren't from these forums.
Interesting how I was led to this hours after making a reply here to you.
No. I don't frequent other forums except this one and Quora, where I use my real name. The profile picture I have is easy to find online. I downloaded it from somewhere but can't remember.

Shadowcat said:
Shadowcat said:
BlackEagle666 said:
And I'm a Eagle... :lol:

............And now I am a cat chattering at a bird....blackeagle666. Do you go by a username somewhere called birdoffreedom?

Also Red Dawn you are now caught red handed. Go back to the rat den and stay there, or choose a side.

If you two are conflicted you better make a decision fast..The Gods do not take kindly to dabblers and traitors.
Profile picture I took on iStock, so is easy to find it online.

BlackEagle666 said:
Shadowcat said:
Shadowcat said:

Also Red Dawn you are now caught red handed. Go back to the rat den and stay there, or choose a side.

If you two are conflicted you better make a decision fast..The Gods do not take kindly to dabblers and traitors.
Profile picture I took on iStock, so is easy to find it online.

I deleted the comment on my end but I dropped the speculation. I'll give ya the benefit of the doubt.

and I'm Hayden Christensen.

Meme joke from Family Guy if I recall. If you watched the show it had it on you'd know the joke.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
FancyMancy said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
Like what the fuck 🤣

lmao yeah. like with that guy who said that Satan calls earth " juvenile" and then refused to say anything more. like what the hell? where did that come from? im placing my bets on these types of random ass ppl to be infiltrators, very likely. attempting to trash the forums and try to turn it into a dumpster fire with nonsense, useless discussions.
Daj00 couldn't kill the sites/servers permanently, so it (and I bet Redditors and Channers, etc.) has to resort to running up to the enemy, dancing like a retard, tickling the enemy under their chin, and while running away shouting back some quite humourous profanities which makes said enemy - us - chuckle. The jew has to perform; it has no choice.

FancyMancy said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
FancyMancy said:

Daj00 couldn't kill the sites/servers permanently, so it (and I bet Redditors and Channers, etc.) has to resort to running up to the enemy, dancing like a retard, tickling the enemy under their chin, and while running away shouting back some quite humourous profanities which makes said enemy - us - chuckle. The jew has to perform; it has no choice.

Well said, bro. well said

*Sweats and looks around nervously* I'm not a raven, Caw!! Caw, Caaachoo!! oh man these allergies are acting up again!.. *hides feathers*

Lol but in all seriousness this is a troll post no different than the previous juvenile earth one and many others. I love how we're all having a laugh over this. If we take anything from this, it's that we can laugh at these people, and their dumb posts. Instead of being angry about these trolls, don't, it's not worth the time or effort. Instead we can joke about it and move on.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back