Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do you believe this?

ghost kid

It says this on www.satanisgod.org: "THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" "KNOWING THIS, WHO DARES WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE?" - SATAN
FROM THE QU'RET AL-YEZID

The website I got this from was from right here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

I got this from the very top of the website.

Do you believe it?I do. :)

Depends on what you think a God is.

The word 'God' has different meanings. I don't think I am knowledgeable enough to try to explain it to you but I'll try.

"THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" "KNOWING THIS, WHO DARES WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE?" - SATAN
FROM THE QU'RET AL-YEZID

- God means Lord/owner/master. Satan is the true owner of this world or planet. And He exists physically for real, while the gods of koran and bible are just thoughtform/ egregore. They don't exist as a real living being, so they are not gods. But people believing them to be true gods, worship them, which is False and wrong.

- God or El means light. Satan is our light because he brought knowledge and wisdom to us when we did not know and other ETs wanted to exploit our innocence for their own selfish and nefarious purpose. Satan gave us light in form of knowledge.

Gods of koran and bible work to destroy all knowledge and want to keep us in the darkness of ignorance.

- God means power. Satan is the most powerful being know to us. He protects us. In hierarchy, He is the highest authority. Satan represents our life force and Serpent power. He gave us this power and taught us how to use it.

Gods of koran and bible and their worshippers want us powerless, weak and vulnerable.

- God is also an Allegory or metaphor for self. Here Satan represents us, our soul and our existence. He gave us life and for me He's a God of Life.

Gods of koran and bible hate us and think of us as disposable energy fuel. They are trying to destroy us by using our souls as energy fuel.

I hope you understand.

Satan created us, gave us knowledge, He protects us. He's the most powerful both spiritually and in hierarchy. He hears our prayers and answers us. He wants us to live and exist.
When no one helped us, He and other gods helped us, protected us. When I was lost, He came to show me the right way. That's why He's a God and True God for me.

I ask you, what is a God for you ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back