Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Asatru Folk Assembly started giving education for Aryan kids.

Kurat

Website
gab.com
He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future. Adolf Hitler

Asatru Folk Assembly started organized homeschooling program for White kids called Asatru Academy. I think this will be success story. Maybe we can do same thing for Satanist kids in the future.

asatruacademy.org
Greetings, My name is Goði Robert Stamm, Dean of the AFA Ásatrú Academy. I'd like to welcome all our prospective parents and students.

For years, many of our folk have watched as the public school system has continued to decline. Activist teachers, common core, CRT, and a myriad of other issues have driven the parents of our folk to look elsewhere to provide for the education of Aryan kids. But what were the options? An expensive private school that is often Christian-based, or homeschool. Many parents have chosen the homeschool option, but are intimidated by the complex regulations, and the idea of teaching, with no idea where to start. The AFA recognized this vital need and created the AFA Ásatrú Academy.

The AFA Academy is a comprehensive homeschool program, grounded in our faith, and built on AFA culture and values. When you enroll your children in the AFA Academy, it's so much more than just homeschooling! We will guide you through your state's regulations and reporting requirements and assist you every step of the way. We will provide lessons, lesson plans, material, and assist with grading and teaching. While Ultimately you the parent are responsible for presenting the material, every effort will be made to help you in this. The AFA Academy will provide transcripts, progress monitoring, live video sessions for lessons and storytimes for younger children, and eventually an official AFA Academy high school diploma.

The AFA Academy will provide you and your family the faith-based education that your children need to succeed and thrive into adulthood. We look forward to seeing our very first kindergarten class starting in September 2022.

Again I'd like to say welcome, and we look forward to seeing you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back