Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kundalini

Meditationpracticer

When you lay on back and practice the kundalini meditation hold the ball below the base of your spine for several minutes you only have to hold the ball at the base chakra for a couple of minutes I noticed to use a red color or gold color it's just more better once again the meditation is power meditation volume 3 on this site all it takes is some breathing exercises or something else like chakra spinning

Meditationpracticer said:
When you lay on back and practice the kundalini meditation hold the ball below the base of your spine for several minutes you only have to hold the ball at the base chakra for a couple of minutes I noticed to use a red color or gold color it's just more better once again the meditation is power meditation volume 3 on this site all it takes is some breathing exercises or something else like chakra spinning

I never managed to stimulate the kundalini in a serious way sooner than 1.5~ hours. Chances are you're talking about a heat sensation, which I'd argue isn't really what the kundalini is.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back