Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

WHO TO USE RUNE CORRECTLY

blackwizard

I have this friend how is very close to do the dedicated ritual
thats for sure from my point of view
and what happened is that i told him to pay me a visit in Thursday
i hopefully will ask father SATAN
to make it work.
i have already prepared every item that will be used for the ritual
NOW what runs i should use to affirm that my friend will have the Courage and the clear mind to do the ritual.
i am thinking about FEHU and SOWVILO
please fell free to comment whatever you think
thanks
HAIL SATAN FOREVER

If you have already dedicated them you should not muddle in his dedication ritual. If he's ready and really wants to dedicate then let him do it personally and alone.

Your fear that your friend is not clear in his mind and don't have the courage to dedicate shows that he might not be really ready to dedicate.
If he's not ready then don't force or suggest anything like dedication or any ritual. Don't do any working or spell to help or make him do dedication ritual.

Let him make his own decision.

DarkShadow said:
If you have already dedicated them you should not muddle in his dedication ritual. If he's ready and really wants to dedicate then let him do it personally and alone.

Your fear that your friend is not clear in his mind and don't have the courage to dedicate shows that he might not be really ready to dedicate.
If he's not ready then don't force or suggest anything like dedication or any ritual. Don't do any working or spell to help or make him do dedication ritual.

Let him make his own decision.

But maybe you can do the RTR on the friend for a few months to at least open them up and lift the veil from their eyes a little bit. That way they'll get closer to the truth and hopefully dedicated before its too late

blackwizard said:

None.

If hes dabbling on dedicating then his mind is not ready yet, nor is he fully open to this knowledge.

By using runes you will be bending him into dedicating,respect free will.

A person who is influenced to do the dedication ritual will not last on this path and trying to make so with magickal means goes against core principles of individuality and freedom.

Do not ever force someone to do anything or you'll only give a motivation to the enemy to say that we do manipulation and so on. They're always looking for us making a mistake and use those mistakes against all the community.
Father Satan waits for his children to feel the righ moment to dedicate themselves, the first dedication comes in your heart, it is an intimate and personal thing. Dont you dare to interfere, just do some RTRs to spiritually help him.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back