Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dream : Double Headed Black Cat

I saw double Headed Black Cat in dream. It did nothing to me. It was neutral. I just saw it. No reaction or action.

Is this going to be negative or very positive for me..

Might mean you desire some things which you are not entirely sure of, might be a decision to take which you'd have to enact on. Normally the cat would be a feminine force in life, having two heads, simply as two sides and choices within.

Why does it have to mean anything? Do all dreams need to have meaning? We're not your Mind, conscious/unconscious, conscience, nor experiences. We can't know what - if anything - it means.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
I saw double Headed Black Cat in dream. It did nothing to me. It was neutral. I just saw it. No reaction or action.

Have you had any cats before? I consider cats to be magical, the double heads could signify two ways to look/think about a situation or maybe conflict in yourself. We’re the heads in agreement? Anything else going on during the dream? among pets and had a very dear black cat as a kid.

FancyMancy said:
Why does it have to mean anything? Do all dreams need to have meaning? We're not your Mind, conscious/unconscious, conscience, nor experiences. We can't know what - if anything - it means.
NakedPluto said:
Might mean you desire some things which you are not entirely sure of, might be a decision to take which you'd have to enact on. Normally the cat would be a feminine force in life, having two heads, simply as two sides and choices within.
Wolfsage said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

Have you had any cats before? I consider cats to be magical, the double heads could signify two ways to look/think about a situation or maybe conflict in yourself. We’re the heads in agreement? Anything else going on during the dream? among pets and had a very dear black cat as a kid.

Yeah, I was and still in dilemma whether to go UK Or not...whether if it would be safe for me living there for next 3-5 years after studies..

sahasraraBliss666 said:
FancyMancy said:
NakedPluto said:
Wolfsage said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

Yeah, I was and still in dilemma whether to go UK Or not...whether if it would be safe for me living there for next 3-5 years after studies..

It depends on what you do in general, and not getting in trouble I think it is fine. But if you are concerned about the safety, yes it is a valid concern unfortunately. Why not consider other countries?

Random and chaotic attacks happen the most in UK, regardless of any precautions taken, or ability to defend. Go to social media of the communities of the local place you wish to stay, study. Look at statistics, at the politics of it even. You have to be secure and protected as a SS.

FancyMancy said:

Check ✓
This is important for everyone to know.

Black panthers and black cats are certainly holy. I've been appreciating your posts by the way.

Sundara said:
FancyMancy said:

Check ✓

Black panthers and black cats are certainly holy. I've been appreciating your posts by the way.
Why, (belated) thank you. Perhaps in the future, there might be some genuine dream interpreters. Presuming anyone would like to do that, maybe as a HP/HPS or other Mage - as long as they don't take on the persona of the Guru Kid - it should be OK!

FancyMancy said:
Sundara said:
FancyMancy said:

Check ✓

Why, (belated) thank you. Perhaps in the future, there might be some genuine dream interpreters. Presuming anyone would like to do that, maybe as a HP/HPS or other Mage - as long as they don't take on the persona of the Guru Kid - it should be OK!

LOL. Agreed. I call those people “Jesus Characters” - people that lean heavily towards being fictitious and too dishonest in their persona. Everyone’s gotta have some kind of a persona though, right? :lol:

Dream interpretation is pretty cool. I like that there are different classifications of dreams. I’ve taken short cuts on dreams that are just clearly subconscious or personal dreams and use dreammoods.com because it makes the most sense to me. And then there’s lucid dreams and actual astral type dreams or godly dreams. People kind of have to assess their own dreams because they really pertain to the persons life and they’re the beholder. But there could probably be at least a decent page about the basics.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back