Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Down at the border

It saddens me so many are still so daftly blind as to think this is a left vs right issue. When both sides have historically supported open borders and immigration. I understand the average idiot still foolishly believing in the power to vote but how do these so called truth seeking conspiracy theorists on bitchute/youtube to name one say Salty Cracker still not despite their best efforts yet understand both sides have been created and are controlled by a singular entity aka Jews?

Do you think it's more than simply their desperation to believe law and order is still on their side. That it at one point wasn't corrupted and that one side or the other is genuinely for the people? I'm starting to believe it's more than that. Some of these individuals are really smart. They'll catch onto most things and call it as it is and be so close to right 9 times outta 10. When it comes to the point to snuff out the culprit it's as if some sorta deeply implanted programming winds up inside of them and it's always the same thing CHINA CHINA CHINA! Demonrats and Satanic baby killing blood rituals! But never a damn Jew. Hell it took them how long to even start seriously talking about "Globalists and the WEF" but they are entirely unable to realize who the globalists are due to that mind control inside of them.

their was also videos of people from commiefornia that were jumping the border to get into mexico,so things are getting worse,the Kalergi Plan is in full swing

SerenaMousse said:
It saddens me so many are still so daftly blind as to think this is a left vs right issue. When both sides have historically supported open borders and immigration. I understand the average idiot still foolishly believing in the power to vote but how do these so called truth seeking conspiracy theorists on bitchute/youtube to name one say Salty Cracker still not despite their best efforts yet understand both sides have been created and are controlled by a singular entity aka Jews?

Do you think it's more than simply their desperation to believe law and order is still on their side. That it at one point wasn't corrupted and that one side or the other is genuinely for the people? I'm starting to believe it's more than that. Some of these individuals are really smart. They'll catch onto most things and call it as it is and be so close to right 9 times outta 10. When it comes to the point to snuff out the culprit it's as if some sorta deeply implanted programming winds up inside of them and it's always the same thing CHINA CHINA CHINA! Demonrats and Satanic baby killing blood rituals! But never a damn Jew. Hell it took them how long to even start seriously talking about "Globalists and the WEF" but they are entirely unable to realize who the globalists are due to that mind control inside of them.

It's going to take a civil war probably to stop this.
From 10 or more years ago your correct. The difference is now to get votes the Republican side (the same side blessing Pissrael and thinking it's patriotic to love the Jews and going on about Jewsus) is pretending to help the situation while the Democrap side is just openly letting everyone in and encouraging it.

I am honestly not really liking either one to be honest. But I would rather have people making token moves pretending to help out and speaking about the borders being secure etc than what we have now.

I am really concerned about what is going on right now they are openly trying to destroy the entire country in as many ways as possible.

slyscorpion said:
SerenaMousse said:

From 10 or more years ago your correct. The difference is now to get votes the Republican side (the same side blessing Pissrael and thinking it's patriotic to love the Jews and going on about Jewsus) is pretending to help the situation while the Democrap side is just openly letting everyone in and encouraging it.

I am honestly not really liking either one to be honest. But I would rather have people making token moves pretending to help out and speaking about the borders being secure etc than what we have now.

I am really concerned about what is going on right now they are openly trying to destroy the entire country in as many ways as possible.

I always vote Republican unless the person on that side is an obvious Jew and the person on the other side is a gentile. Just my personal preference.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
SerenaMousse said:

I always vote Republican unless the person on that side is an obvious Jew and the person on the other side is a gentile. Just my personal preference.

The one and only time I voted was for Trump and we all see how that turned out. Don't know your or JoS's viewpoint on Trump but whether it be positive or negative it's too obvious under his presidency is when all of these globalist attacks started to ramp up and it almost seemed as if he allowed it to happen. He even shilled for the killer vaccine stating everybody had to take the shot. I don't know if he was merely foolish and they overwhelmed him to the point he backed down on anything that genuinely mattered or if he was in on the act either way he disappointed me immeasurably. I don't believe any "fairly elected" leader under this current republic or democracy are on our side in the least bit. Not for the side of freedom. Not for the side of human advancement.

He was probably no good as well but I would've liked to see what Andrew Yang would've done instead. Ulterior motives aside which he certainly had they all do, a strong stance for an economical change as drastic as he had imagine would've at least led room for massive opportunities. one of my mottos is change is good no matter it be good or bad with change comes opportunities. Might've been too much for the Jews to handle. they prefer things to stagnate so they themselves can control any dire changes to the system they've created.

SerenaMousse said:

Because Salty Matzo a.k.a. Salty Cracker is a Joo.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back