Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

They paid me my money back. @slyscorpion

Curious666

Curious666 said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
I think Gebo and Ehwaz or Isa and Ehwaz
IorRune.gif
this one for reference. Would be even better though. Or all three. People should experiment.

However a person can use one of these only anyways I got mixed up on these runes sorry about that. I thought it was referring to the other one since both use Eihwaz in description.

If the OP decides to use this one please for my sake type your experience if this works. I was kind of interested in this didn't get a chance to use it much yet as I have had no one I am wanting to force to do anything for awhile.

I tried it once but think I used the wrong rune out of confusion it didn't have much effect.

I will share my experience. Just one-day and I already feel a good build up. Really need to make this happen.

And by the way; by the time I share my experience; I will ask you some questions about influencing someone's will. Would love to hear your comments.

Just after seven days of the working, Using ehwaz and Gebo rune with very few vibrations not more than 40; was paid my money. I am experienced and have a natural gift for magically influencing people. Hence the results.

On the third day, we texted to and fro angrily and they told me they will call me soon. On the 7th day, i was called to the bank to collect my money. And surprisingly enough even with all the threats i sent the person, they gave another project to work on.

We are destroying the jews.
We are breaking their curses.
We are taking whats rightfully ours.
Hail SATAN.
Hail the Gods of Duat.

I thank the Gods

Curious666 said:
Curious666 said:
slyscorpion said:
However a person can use one of these only anyways I got mixed up on these runes sorry about that. I thought it was referring to the other one since both use Eihwaz in description.

If the OP decides to use this one please for my sake type your experience if this works. I was kind of interested in this didn't get a chance to use it much yet as I have had no one I am wanting to force to do anything for awhile.

I tried it once but think I used the wrong rune out of confusion it didn't have much effect.

I will share my experience. Just one-day and I already feel a good build up. Really need to make this happen.

And by the way; by the time I share my experience; I will ask you some questions about influencing someone's will. Would love to hear your comments.

Just after seven days of the working, Using ehwaz and Gebo rune with very few vibrations not more than 40; was paid my money. I am experienced and have a natural gift for magically influencing people. Hence the results.

On the third day, we texted to and fro angrily and they told me they will call me soon. On the 7th day, i was called to the bank to collect my money. And surprisingly enough even with all the threats i sent the person, they gave another project to work on.

Hail SATAN.
Hail the Gods of Duat.

I thank the Gods

Thank you for sharing your experience. I was actually curious how that rune worked for people. It might be good in awakening people if it can influence people that was my thoughts.

slyscorpion said:
Curious666 said:
Curious666 said:

Hail SATAN.
Hail the Gods of Duat.

I thank the Gods

Thank you for sharing your experience. I was actually curious how that rune worked for people. It might be good in awakening people if it can influence people that was my thoughts.

Great. Have a long list of people too i would love to see them know the truth. Just very afraid of what would happen to them. This path is not easy, and they seem so fragile.

The question i wanted to ask about influencing people, i kinda have answered it during this working. It was as such; "i always had a gloomy/sad/heavy hearted feeling whenever i do any working concerned with influencing people, such as love spells and etc", I solved this with a cleaning session using vissudhi everytime i worked on the person.

But your comment will be valuable still.

slyscorpion said:

Do you mean awakening them to Satan? That is one avenue, by way of influence from your soul. A more direct way would be to use Mannaz or Odthal, like in the rituals to our Gods. Also, RTRs as a preliminary step to this.

Curious666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Curious666 said:

Hail SATAN.
Hail the Gods of Duat.

I thank the Gods

Great. Have a long list of people too i would love to see them know the truth. Just very afraid of what would happen to them. This path is not easy, and they seem so fragile.

The question i wanted to ask about influencing people, i kinda have answered it during this working. It was as such; "i always had a gloomy/sad/heavy hearted feeling whenever i do any working concerned with influencing people, such as love spells and etc", I solved this with a cleaning session using vissudhi everytime i worked on the person.

But your comment will be valuable still.

They may not be as fragile if they come here. But you may have to dismantle and/or remove some astral stuff on them that is of the enemy before this really works well. You can't do a working to force someone to dedicate or be Satanist but you can suggest and you can deprogram them from enemy stuff.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=357652 time=1653358876 user_id=21286]
slyscorpion said:

Do you mean awakening them to Satan? That is one avenue, by way of influence from your soul. A more direct way would be to use Mannaz or Odthal, like in the rituals to our Gods. Also, RTRs as a preliminary step to this.

Yeah that is what I mean.

slyscorpion said:
Curious666 said:
slyscorpion said:

They may not be as fragile if they come here. But you may have to dismantle and/or remove some astral stuff on them that is of the enemy before this really works well. You can't do a working to force someone to dedicate or be Satanist but you can suggest and you can deprogram them from enemy stuff.

It is true. But i always feel like other than removing the curses and bindings, i have always held on to this path, Because of an Inner quality that i think most of the people without don't have. It might seem like I am bragging or whatever but i feel like Spiritual Satanism is for very very special people.

People who are innately spiritual. People who love life and abhor death. I see this quality in me that those without dont have. I feel like some people really cant be SS in this particular lifetime. Realizing the whole truths might shutter their whole concept of existence and probably lead to death. They would better exist being shown truths slowly until their reality is better suited for experiencing true Satanism.

May the gods forgive me if whatever i said is wrong and not part of their will and may i learn better. But this is my take on influencing anyone on Satanism. But I must at a point in this lifetime, Be gurus to some and lead them to this path.

Curious666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Curious666 said:

It is true. But i always feel like other than removing the curses and bindings, i have always held on to this path, Because of an Inner quality that i think most of the people without don't have. It might seem like I am bragging or whatever but i feel like Spiritual Satanism is for very very special people.

People who are innately spiritual. People who love life and abhor death. I see this quality in me that those without dont have. I feel like some people really cant be SS in this particular lifetime. Realizing the whole truths might shutter their whole concept of existence and probably lead to death. They would better exist being shown truths slowly until their reality is better suited for experiencing true Satanism.

May the gods forgive me if whatever i said is wrong and not part of their will and may i learn better. But this is my take on influencing anyone on Satanism. But I must at a point in this lifetime, Be gurus to some and lead them to this path.

That is true but these people are given general paganism in the future and some meditations to do from time to time till they are ready so their soul is sustained. The Pagan religions are not bad they are there for people who respect the Gods but are not ready yet. Sometimes the Gods show up to them too btw just we are top priority.

slyscorpion said:
Curious666 said:
slyscorpion said:

That is true but these people are given general paganism in the future and some meditations to do from time to time till they are ready so their soul is sustained. The Pagan religions are not bad they are there for people who respect the Gods but are not ready yet. Sometimes the Gods show up to them too btw just we are top priority.

If you feel they are not ready for this getting them into that will help their soul on the path it should be on for next time.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
Curious666 said:

If you feel they are not ready for this getting them into that will help their soul on the path it should be on for next time.

Yes. True slyscorpion

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Hooded Cobra should be alerted to that error on the runes page thing btw with Both runes saying Eihwaz in the description. I think that is a typo.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back