Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Opinion: Psychic Attacks

Ravenheart666

Some many months ago I posted a Lunar return method and after same many months I can confirm that it doesn't necessarily predict all types of events (for an SS the power of freewill is strong enough to curve many happenings from the moment of awareness) however gives insight on moments of potential vulnerability and patterns of main events during the month.
Either way, I'm at the moment acting "on behalf" of one of these predictions and will try to articulate my opinion on some of the most common vectors of psychic attacks on individual Spiritual Satanists.
Like many others, I have experienced moments of great psychological distress, my psyche is very active and I'm also Neptunian in my astrological conformation. With time I started to notice patterns with how attacks came and how they unfold. That said the main target of the enemy will always be the weak spot, for some it might manifest in other areas of life.
Most commonly the attack is directed towards the mind and emotion bodies of our being. However the alien protocol is not able to directly infiltrate ones mind, mainly because as SS we are spiritually active and protected, therefore makes leverage on the mass mind of humanity to forcefully connect the individuals thoughts to hostile thought-forms and archetypes.
My guess here is that these pathways which are then used as connections from the individual mind and emotions to the mass mind are created from trauma/damage. These can also be carried on from past lives.
When hijacked, most common negative effects are:
1. Random and negative , repetitive , harassing thoughts (Aberrant noise at it's best)
2. Over-fixation with one or more thoughts in particular.
3. Imaginary ,or sensorial illusions. These might very well be even experienced as physical sensations if concentrated upon too much or reacted to.
These above have only one objective and that is getting a reaction ( because this way your attention is engaged fully with the harassment, and access to the subconscious is made easier through the emotional response) . Once engaged,the protocol proceeds to deploy the thought-forms or archetypes. (Thought-forms are used as masks by the enemy entities, while archetypes are autonomous thought-forms that get attached to the subconscious and distracts the mind accordingly to the vector of attack)
Example: Something reminds u of the sorry ass state of this world , get upset, and all of a sudden Sh*t bug shows it's fluffy fake figure in the mind, wings and all, and knows very well that by it's mere intrusion it causes discomfort.
-Best rapid option I found: Blue demonic flames invoked in the third eye, sixth and crown chakras, with eventual visualization of some filthy dust or smoke just burning away from the flames (know that the filth is the enemy and the whole basis for the attack) keep it for a couple of minutes.
-Worst option = Reaction: "You motherfucker..etc. Why don't u die already.." (all till here just like in any Psychosis)
After that harassment ensues in a form or another, but reactive resistance in this case is weaponized and constantly used against the individual by the archetypes. Most common archetypes deployed are 2 and they come in pair: -The harasser/attacker -The defendant/victim. These, just like all the other illusions are conjured within the very same filth that serves as infrastructure for the attack.
Both have one and same function but their roles are complementary to achieve the desired result: making you associate with one of the two, subvert the mind in that specific role and enact damage on the self, effectively surrendering the mental faculties necessary to the intruder to incide negative programming and trauma.
This might roll something like: -Try to shoo away the intruder within the conjured filth (which means you are already confused as to where your mind actually stops and where the filth begins)
- A projection of "your" inner voice suddenly pops out and tries to stop you because of whatever "moral" reasons or simply through fear/violence/blockage.
-Immediately after a projection of "yourself" pops out all beaten and already defeated getting wreaked morally or violently by the first.
I'm aware that this might be something very variable, but no matter their number or roles basically those are nothing more then side satellites directing the emotional flow and attention into a hostile protocol (meaning - taking their place in the act) , proxy to the enemy intentions.
In other words is useless to interact with the filth and try to control it from within, you have no power in illusion, but illusion has no power over you. You will snap out of it no matter what, because is always temporary, and by cleaning your aura and chakras you'll get rid of all of that stuff.
Now , since most if not the majority of people out there are basically unwashed sad souls walking all their life in the filth with no specific idea of what there might be.. makes me think, just how many have become by now psychotic manifestations of the enemy archetypes (filth)? Like we all know what a stereotype is ... might just be this the origin of them all? (Or at least the very toxic ones.)
It would not surprise me one bit if the jews had an entire encyclopedia of these brainless monsters and call it " the book of golems " or shit.
Anyways this brings me to next most common vector of attack: Other ppl.
Not much to say here, if they can't reach you directly, they will throw drones at you. Sad part, if they are in the family there'll be much toil if the individuals are not restricted, magically or physically (getting out of their area of influence).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back