Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Former Jehovah's Witness/Catholic seeking the truth

Satanic Ditto

Hello my name is Carlos and I wish to talk about about my life as it's full of strange events and traumas as well as sexual and domestic abuse with a mix of optimism and love for my childhood best friend I wish I could have a conversation with him again one day

Age 5
A bunch of stuff happened to me at this age
My life started in Mexico, being born from a poor toxic and abusive family, my father abandoned me and refused to recognize me as his son, he died on a Car accident when I was 5, my mom cross the border illegally into the USA for work so that she can support me and my other 2 brothers ages 4 and 3 at that time, I was taken care of by my grandmother who never really taken care of us well and instead beat us up any time misbehave, due to her lack of care I ended up in a few near death experiences from small stuff like getting stung by scorpions to one day falling from a tree I was playing on and hitting the back of my head on solid concrete that knock me unconscious and for some reason didn't died of it and recover well at the hospital

I was a very kind boy, I love to play tag and other games with kids in my neighborhood, having friends was something of high importance of me since my childhood, at one day the most strangest paranormal event happened to me while still 5... While playing outside with my friends, we where drawing on the side walk and I then stand up, look up into the skies and saw a massive huge white castle in the skies on top of clouds... I was so amazed by this and scream to my friends to come see it which they did too, my little brother and 3 other friends seen this castle as well, the weird thing is that I don't remember what happened next after that and to that day I never seen it ever again, me and my brother to this day still remembers that I we seen this castle, I never got an answer to this, I asked my Jehovah's witnesses teacher who happens to be one of the chosen ones who will go to heaven (some bullshit teachings JW believes that a chosen few will go to heaven and the rest will go to Paradise) but he thought I was crazy and played it off that it was just part of my imagination.. his answer never satisfied me and I know I didn't just imagined this, I know I seen this castle and don't understand why it shown itself to me, a simple happy and humble 5 year old
A few other paranormal events happened as well when I was much older, such as seeing shadows, one time while still being 5, on my room with my 2 brothers whom where sleeping, I saw the shadow of what I seem to be a very old lady sitting on one of those old people's chairs idk what they are called, those types of chairs that moves up and back, she was just there not looking at me and I was very scared and cover myself with a blanket but still peek to keep on watching her, which then she look straight at me, her shadow face just stared right back at me and she completely stopped rocking her chair to which I panic and cover my self with a blanket and started praying to "God" (I was a Catholic at that time) to help me while I was crying, which that was the end of it, I didn't dared to take another peek and I never seen her again too... Fast forward at age 14 I had another paranormal event but this one I believe was a simple sleep paralysis attack (I may be wrong tho) it started with a horrible nightmare, at the end of that nightmare I remember swimming on a dark lake on a Forrest at night when something just grabbed one of my legs and drag me down into the water so I can drown, to which I woken up from the nightmare and then I saw a man, the shadow of a man staring straight at me while I was in my bed alone in my room, I never been so terrified ever in my life, I had goosebumps and was not able to move or scream even (I think it was because I was too scared of that shadow) It just stared at me for about 30 seconds and I was just staring back absolutely terrified praying to Jehovah to help me (at the time I was a Jehovah's Witness) to which next he just turn to his left and walk slowly heading to the window in my room which was close, as he walk towards it he just faded into the wall or window and completely disappeared... I couldn't believe my eyes and still was shock and unable to move, after about 5 minutes of crying and praying I managed to get the courage to get up from bed and run out of my room to let my mom know what happened to which I simply said to her "I seen the devil" all terrified.. this was my last time I ever experienced something like this

Now about more into my traumas, I been molested on 3 occasions in my life, once at age 8, 10 and 12 was the final time.
But since age 6 I suffer "extreme domestic abuse" (that's what the judge said) on hands of our drug dealer abusive step dad who made my life, my brothers and my own mom's life a living hell to which I despise my mom for it for allowing us to suffer the abuse for years because she was too afraid to do something about it, which she too was my abuser as well just on a lesser level. My mom control everything from me, she control the way I dress, she didn't even wanted me to date anyone, she forced me to break up with my first girlfriend I ever got when I was a 6th grader... And to make things worse I started having feelings for boys when I was in middle school, and as a Jehovah's witness who they are strongly anti gay, I kept my feelings a secret so I don't be destroyed in Armageddon and lose the opportunity to live forever in Paradise.. this was my way of thinking at that time... This ended up destroying me in the long run.

My life at home as chaotic, verbal abuse, physical abuse, psychological abuse all in hands of my stepdad and partially on my control freak narcissistic mother, she liked to beat me up with the Irons cable which left marks in my body and she threatened me that if I told anyone about it I would be send to an orphanage and put fear in my mind always, once even the principal and teachers always question me if they hit me which I always denied it and blame it on my cat that my cat scratched me and left marks in my head and hands, etc sadly they never send anyone to investigate... This went on for years

The only true moments of joy I ever had was at school, with friends, when I was with friends I laughed, I enjoyed life, I felt free, I felt I could be myself, even tho I was also getting in trouble because I was the class clown but I didn't care because I was happy.. my only times of joy was thanks to the friends I spend time with and sadly this too was also taken away from me, my step dad was being chased by the DEA who wanted to arrest him since he was member of a very dangerous Mexican cartel that hired him and he work for them here on California, this means I went to 3 different elementary schools, 3 different middle schools and 3 different high schools, this hurt me deeply because every connection I made with friends I loved I ended up losing them due to always moving away, I wasn't even allowed to have a phone, my first phone was a shitty phone I got at age 16, never was able to keep in contact with those who I cared and loved... But what truly changed my life forever was when I went to Hyde Middle school as an 8th grader and I meet this boy name Richard.
Here is when it gets strange...
You see when I first saw him it was on lunch time, he was 7th grader, I didn't even knew his name but when I saw him I felt a strange force that drawn me towards him, I then just had the thoughts "is this my new best friend?" It was like love at first sight something never in my life and to this day never have I ever experienced.

Time went by and I needed up befriending him, we became the best of friends, I loved hanging out with him, playing catch, messing around with him, I literally loved everything about him, outside of school was misery and chaos but when I was with him, everything was pure joy... I ended up falling with him and here's how it all went downhill soon.

I never confess my feelings, he was a Christian at the time (now he's Satanic, Joy of Satan to be exact, he's the reason why I'm here in the first place and why I wish to find the truth and establish a deep connection with Satan)
In my mind as an 8th grader at the time, I didn't wanted him and I to be destroyed so I prayed and prayed and prayed AND PRAYED AND PRAYED AND PRAYED AND PRAYED every single day to Jehovah God to help me kill these feelings I had for him and to forgive me for sinning... I truly loved him and was willing to kill my feelings so that he don't be destroyed in Armageddon due to me, I wanted to live forever in Paradise by his side as best friends, I wanted to be by his side forever and to make him be a Jehovah's Witness too because I was brainwashed into believing that was the truth, and as a good JW kid who went door to door preaching the good news, going to the congregation meetings twice a week, staying out of trouble, etc I truly believed everything they thought me... For this is why I fear having those feelings for him and for this was why I never told him my true feelings even tho I also knew he also had a crush on me or it felt that way too... Last time I ever saw him was on summer school, I didn't even expected him to be there, I went to summer school for failing Algebra on my 9th grade year and he went for English as an 8th grader, when I saw him out of nowhere, it my best started beating so damn good, like my whole damn body just Shaked and I smiled and we where reunited again, until the day came where it was his last day of school and stupid me didn't even realize it which to this day I hate myself for it because I was planning to give him a hug on the last day of school and was even planning to confess my feelings for him too despite my beliefs, I was madly in love with him... And I never saw him sadly. He didn't had a phone either, no contact, I was heartbroken for years, it's like something inside had broken down, I never really felt joy from school anymore, it was misery at home and at school since I became a quiet insecure and lonely person, no longer was myself anymore, I was deeply depressed and just kinda kept it to myself when ppl from my religion tried to help, I always told them I was fine. Fast forward some years as an adult 20 at the time I searching him up on Facebook and found he made an account, I was extremely happy and check him out, to which I found he sadly was going to problems himself, he isolated himself, hated his family, etc etc it was when I found out he became a Satanist, I was shocked, how can someone love Satan? And why my best friend who he was like an angel, done this... I wanted to rescue him, I tried my best to stay in contact, all failed, never got a hold of him and to this day I never had a chance to tell him how much I love him and that I miss him so much, I wanted to tell him how religion fucked me up and prevented me from living life, my mom and step dad, religion, etc they stolen my childhood, I ended up committing horrible acts due to my sexual repression, acts that would had never happened if I was allowed to be myself, it's like the bible creates the same monsters it ask us not to be... I was corrupted but I remain optimistic, even tho now days I'm suicidal, deeply depressed, I had found a meaning in life and it's though friendship, those friends that made my life so happy who sadly I lost contact with and sadly now days I'm lonely and friendless, at least I still have in my mind those wonderful memories and I wish to keep holding on to the hopes to one day be able to reunite with my best friend Richard... He changed my life so much, it is due to him that I no longer am a Jehovah's Witness and that I wish to become a Satanist, I wish to form a relationship with Satan, I wish to know the truth, I wish to live a happy life... And I wish to tell my friend that he didn't abandoned me (that's what he sadly thinks and maybe this is why to this day he don't wish to get into contact with me) I wish to live this life with a deep relationship with Satan and to overcome my depression and suicidal tendencies, there's a lot more shit that had happened to my life but I still remain optimistic telling myself that the pain is only temporary and that one day I will finally be happy

I'm currently in rock bottom, just trying my best to stay optimistic, I want to find Satan and I need help
And if possible, I wish to know why I seen this castle in the skies, what was it's meaning... Thanks for reading
-Carlos ***

I grew up in the xtian church with my dad as a pastor. Jehovahs witnesses are a much worse group so far as the abuse and control. I am glad you got out of this and started to see the light. I kind of understand how you feel. I felt this prevented me really from having any friends on either side when I was younger. For one there were not a lot of younger people in the church I went to my own age and secondly the people who didn't go to church were kind of scared to be my friend cause of my dads profession. What made this all worse for me was an experience where the priest from another church when I was a toddler would baby sit me for awhile. When my parents went on vacation. I ended up getting sexually abused by him along with a couple other kids he kept us locked in a basement for hours once and would take turns abusing us. Not sure who anyone else was there. Eventually the Guy almost got caught in the act (right before he was about to do something to me) by my parents and was told he couldn't come back. Which was good but no one really believes me on this.

A lot of people have had bad experiences with xtianity like this.

This whole thing made me angry at the whole system and wishing at the time I could be more in an average home and able to do things other kids could and enjoy life. I was able to sense energy somewhat and see something was wrong a lot of fear and bad energies but I never put it together that it was the religion sadly. It was a struggle to break out of all this. I knew I wanted too when I was 15 or 16 I found this site and dedicated. Was still kind of controlled by xtianity and not deprogrammed so I didn't like the groups very well for awhile now I do.

Start out with the meditations. You will start to feel better. Do the three part rtr each day that will help get some of these curses off you. My suggestion if need be go to some website like ex-christian.net there you can talk to people (don't bring up Satanism) and read stories but it's more specificly the area of xtianity. Where you might struggle more. That place helped me a lot in breaking free.

If your having more problems after opening up more you can talk to me by quoting me as sometimes some astral stuff can happen with xtians that's bad I learned a lot about this.

Your not the only one who feels this kind of stuff messed up your childhood. The worst part for me was constantly getting labeled as having various disabilities and criticized over everything.
When half these problems were caused by the way I was treated to begin with. I didn't find xtians accepting of me at all.

slyscorpion said:
I grew up in the xtian church with my dad as a pastor. Jehovahs witnesses are a much worse group so far as the abuse and control. I am glad you got out of this and started to see the light. I kind of understand how you feel. I felt this prevented me really from having any friends on either side when I was younger. For one there were not a lot of younger people in the church I went to my own age and secondly the people who didn't go to church were kind of scared to be my friend cause of my dads profession. What made this all worse for me was an experience where the priest from another church when I was a toddler would baby sit me for awhile. When my parents went on vacation. I ended up getting sexually abused by him along with a couple other kids he kept us locked in a basement for hours once and would take turns abusing us. Not sure who anyone else was there. Eventually the Guy almost got caught in the act (right before he was about to do something to me) by my parents and was told he couldn't come back. Which was good but no one really believes me on this.

This whole thing made me angry at the whole system and wishing at the time I could be more in an average home and able to do things other kids could and enjoy life. I was able to sense energy somewhat and see something was wrong a lot of fear and bad energies but I never put it together that it was the religion sadly. It was a struggle to break out of all this. I knew I wanted too when I was 15 or 16 I found this site and dedicated. Was still kind of controlled by xtianity and not deprogrammed so I didn't like the groups very well for awhile now I do.

Start out with the meditations. You will start to feel better. Do the three part rtr each day that will help get some of these curses off you. My suggestion if need be go to some website like ex-christian.net there you can talk to people (don't bring up Satanism) and read stories but it's more specificly the area of xtianity. Where you might struggle more. That place helped me a lot in breaking free.

If your having more problems after opening up more you can talk to me by quoting me as sometimes some astral stuff can happen with xtians that's bad I learned a lot about this.

Your not the only one who feels this kind of stuff messed up your childhood. The worst part for me was constantly getting labeled as having various disabilities and criticized over everything.
When half these problems were caused by the way I was treated to begin with. I didn't find xtians accepting of me at all.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I appreciate them 🙂

StolenChildhood said:
slyscorpion said:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I appreciate them 🙂

The other thing I want you to think about is this. The Gods are not watching your every thought and action and judging you. You choose to come here out of your own free will realize this is more than just JHVH (or probably Jehovah as you call him) and Jesus failed me so I fight for Satan. This is not a reaction to the Xtian religion. Realize you have to do things for yourself if you want to be sure you will have them. The Gods help out sometimes but you want guarantees do it on your own. These are some programmings you may have. Try to let go of being "perfect" for others and be yourself.

For anyone's information this is what JW is about. https://youtu.be/gDwHdj7plWo

slyscorpion said:
I ended up getting sexually abused by him along with a couple other kids he kept us locked in a basement for hours once and would take turns abusing us. Not sure who anyone else was there. Eventually the Guy almost got caught in the act (right before he was about to do something to me) by my parents and was told he couldn't come back. Which was good but no one really believes me on this.

Sorry for the slight off-topic. How did you cope with that, did this (attempted) sexual abuse cause any personality issues ?
I read that sexualy abused people may develop a second self while hiding a hurt self inside, as childish personality. This is caused bu severe trauma and lost faith in people.
I also believe this is used by xianity as a backdoor to people's mind, as the "hidden personality" may be responding to xian teachings in childhood and never develop and grow. This is probably why it is so widespread among xian clergy and the such.
Not sure if this is in the form of a thoughtform attached to the aura/chakras.

Engineered Trasformation said:
slyscorpion said:
I ended up getting sexually abused by him along with a couple other kids he kept us locked in a basement for hours once and would take turns abusing us. Not sure who anyone else was there. Eventually the Guy almost got caught in the act (right before he was about to do something to me) by my parents and was told he couldn't come back. Which was good but no one really believes me on this.

Sorry for the slight off-topic. How did you cope with that, did this (attempted) sexual abuse cause any personality issues ?
I read that sexualy abused people may develop a second self while hiding a hurt self inside, as childish personality. This is caused bu severe trauma and lost faith in people.
I also believe this is used by xianity as a backdoor to people's mind, as the "hidden personality" may be responding to xian teachings in childhood and never develop and grow. This is probably why it is so widespread among xian clergy and the such.

This may be related to what I am talking about here add input if you know more about this or if this helps you cool.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=73533&p=361638#p361638

The whole thing is I was really young like not even able to fully walk when this happened I didn't have a lot of memory of it. However my subconscious knew. More in my mind traumatic was these spiritual attacks and feeling I had to ask the vampires permission to think this or that or be more like my true self or somehow change their beliefs or outlook to something I liked better so that they could change the control message to something more me. That obviously didn't work. A lot of that was subconscious though I knew something was wrong though but not what.

I would say "I want to be (insert thing or personality trait)" as if I knew I was not or not able to but remember myself being this.

Kind of strange yeah but I have strong scorpio/8th house influence so I kind of sense and remember more stuff than most even if unconscious sometimes.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

This may be related to what I am talking about here add input if you know more about this or if this helps you cool.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=73533&p=361638#p361638

The whole thing is I was really young like not even able to fully walk when this happened I didn't have a lot of memory of it. However my subconscious knew. More in my mind traumatic was these spiritual attacks and feeling I had to ask the vampires permission to think this or that or be more like my true self or somehow change their beliefs or outlook to something I liked better so that they could change the control message to something more me. That obviously didn't work. A lot of that was subconscious though I knew something was wrong though but not what.

I would say "I want to be (insert thing or personality trait)" as if I knew I was not or not able to but remember myself being this.

Kind of strange yeah but I have strong scorpio/8th house influence so I kind of sense and remember more stuff than most even if unconscious sometimes.

I am not sure what is effects from sexual abuse that happened and what is psychic attack or stuff projected at me. So I can't fully answer this. That is partly what I am trying to say. If I figure out more I will quote you.

But I will say that I was acting and thinking in a way that someone else who dealt with sexual abuse as a kid found familiar to their own reaction and they recognized that in me one time and let me know that. So I am sure this effected me. I am over some of this stuff now though just through talking about it with people.

The least happy to me about all of this is 1. Realizing I was not ever accepted for who I was at all growing up. I was always criticized and labeled with this or that. Like they seriously had 3 or 4 disabilities at any given time they said I had. However this was forced on me. I don't think I have them. 2. My ideas were always seen as inferior. I am realizing some of this through the messages this mind control thing had. Some of this was really weird. The mind control thing was partly their image of me. Being a bad person not responsible all of this trying to act like I am inferior. That is weird but the mind control thing literally forced me to think like this. That is partly why I got into the Drug culture for awhile and some negative stuff.

their is nothing wrong with homosexuality,their are gods who are also homosexual,as for witness they cherry pick things from the bible an tell you (wes know bibleses more than yous wes not haves popes)even though they worship the ground 8 men stand on,witnesses are a cult, they shun those who leave an grow brain cells an don't want to worship the way they do, i have heard an seen many abuse cases in the ex witness community, an even seen a video were a victim protests an says i was abused in this congregation, an the idiot brainless followers in the kingdom hall-church for those who don't know... sing, it was disgusting, but that is a useful xian idiot, but anyway i would start by reading the contradictions in the bible their is a site www.skepticsannotatedbible.com this will help you see the jewish lies of the bible for yourself, i had a hard time leaving xianity, cause i had doubts time an time again, till my guardian guided me to this sites, an i knew i was being told the truth, man some of the things he shown me really opened my mind, your not alone in this journey don't be afraid to ask the demons for help, they really are kind beings and our gods,

also i want to add this. start by cleaning your chakras you might have a lot of weight that may need to be cleaned, an ask the gods to take it an send it back to the senders amplified, you'll see

slyscorpion said:

Hello 🙂

Music help me a lot... and at the times when it started to get worser it was 95% Jehovah's witnesses songs, out of all of them I really REALLY used to love this one song in particular that help me cope

https://www.jw.org/en/library/music-songs/original-songs/never-alone/

I even posted it on my Instagram account where I identified as a Satanist recently, a post from 2019 praising this song, it hit me on a very personal level and it helped me cheer up and keep going on the harsh times

also video games, video games help me escape reality especially in my childhood
Pokemon which I loved since 5 help me BIG TIME , I played all the video games and cards which help me escaped the reality I was in

on my teens it was a mobile phone game called Empire Four Kingdoms
I made a lots of online friends something I lack at school and lead an empire with them, it was a blast of fun and a quick escape too when I felt depressed, the bad part was that I got addicted, I ended up waking up up to 3 or 4am at times to direct attacks on the enemies castles , and since I was the king I had to organize the attack, etc
I even ended up playing it ON MY HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION DAY I cant believe why I did all of that to this day, plus a few of other minor stuff like playing with toys... which funny enough and as silly as it gonna be, I stop playing with toys at 16... which I always played by myself, it was mostly soldier like troops

when I was a 5-10 I used to play with leafs too to distract myself
I would just go outside and play war, the green leafs where Mexican troops and the brown leafs where American troops and i would have them have wars, the weapons where sticks
I preferred to play with leafs over toys because the leafs would get pierced by the sticks

but above all Friends are the most amazing coping mechanism I had , I very few of these friends I deeply care for, I would legit die for them, my most favorite bible text ever was John 15:13 , good friends are really a blessingHello 🙂

Music help me a lot... and at the times when it started to get worser it was 95% Jehovah's witnesses songs, out of all of them I really REALLY used to love this one song in particular that help me cope

https://www.jw.org/en/library/music-songs/original-songs/never-alone/

I even posted it on my Instagram account where I identified as a Satanist recently, a post from 2019 praising this song, it hit me on a very personal level and it helped me cheer up and keep going on the harsh times

also video games, video games help me escape reality especially in my childhood
Pokemon which I loved since 5 help me BIG TIME , I played all the video games and cards which help me escaped the reality I was in

on my teens it was a mobile phone game called Empire Four Kingdoms
I made a lots of online friends something I lack at school and lead an empire with them, it was a blast of fun and a quick escape too when I felt depressed, the bad part was that I got addicted, I ended up waking up up to 3 or 4am at times to direct attacks on the enemies castles , and since I was the king I had to organize the attack, etc
I even ended up playing it ON MY HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION DAY I cant believe why I did all of that to this day, plus a few of other minor stuff like playing with toys... which funny enough and as silly as it gonna be, I stop playing with toys at 16... which I always played by myself, it was mostly soldier like troops

I would just go outside and play war, the green leafs where Mexican troops and the brown leafs where American troops and i would have them have wars, the weapons where sticks
I preferred to play with leafs over toys because the leafs would get pierced by the sticks

but above all Friends are the most amazing coping mechanism I had , I very few of these friends I deeply care for, I would legit die for them, my most favorite bible text ever was John 15:13 , good friends are really a blessing

I gave all for Jehovah and lost all
I wish was to be in Paradise with Richard and be best friends forever
this where my childhood wishes
I am mentally unstable, but plan to visit a physiologist and get the help I need, I absolutely wish to workship Satan and get to know him better and form a relationship with him

StolenChildhood said:

Isolation is a sign of possible childhood trauma diverting you away from reality.
I would bet, in jw sexual abuse in childhood is a rule for enslaving people, as it seems a rule also in xian mentality.
This is used to handover karmic "patriarchal family" to future generations. The father gains absolute mind control on his family due to sexual submission and consequent soul damage. The victim is consciously unaware until all the past traumas emerge and take over (IF this ever happens, some people may die without remembering anything).

If you and others like you want to understand what happens to men abused in childhood have a look to https://forum.malesurvivor.org/
WARNING this forum is chock full of xians and some jews trying to lure people into their sick programs. So I think most of the "advices" given there are meant to keep people weak and enslaved.
However you can read many stories of abused men and this may help to understand if this was your case, as the mind works according to some patterns.

Hope this helps.

It seems sexual, physical, psychological abuses are coming to the surface even here. You do not need to be sexually assaulted to see your childhood destroyed and a fake "self" emerging. You can traumatize a kid even with words, beating... etc.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back