Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I want to learn about Lord Amon

Hype0

I want to learn about him but his informations on jos are little bit short to me. What do you know about him? Please share.

Amon Ra? Well he is incredible, and what led me as a child to discover my love for Egypt, and eventually the Gods themselves.
He is a great protector and teacher, the "Eye of Ra" is a well known, highly protective symbol, like a hawk, he sees everything and watches over you.
In Egyptian legend, he was the literal sun shining over Egypt.
His energy is much like Apollo, young, magnificent, burning.
I keep seeing many of his people turning their backs on him and leaving. He allows them to leave and watches them from the sky.
He is the duality of Set, Light, fertility and Order. I believe it is depicted as rivalry in theology but this is not the case.

Hype0 said:
I want to learn about him but his informations on jos are little bit short to me. What do you know about him? Please share.

I recently summoned Him. He was incredibly patient, I felt that so strongly from him. Very strong, like he was in complete control of his time, if that makes sense.

Hype0 said:

Let's see with what I can help you! As he is my Guardian I have some info, if it helps you or others I gladly write this. Were to begin with? He is very tall, I who have 1.80 meters barely reach His shoulders, blue eyes, blonde hair, in a ponytail(or something like that (this was the first time I last him)) and a powerful and soft, yet voice. He' wearing a robe without sleeves like in the picture with Lord Satan from the main site. His aura is very bright and powerful, it give's me shivers each time bathe's me.
Yes, as Lydia said He is very patience (and very direct with me). Also He answer everytime I call and listen when I talk to him.
That is all I can tell you for now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back