Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Im so curious about Beelzebub. Do you wanna share anything about Him?

This God has been on my mind lately.

He is most beloved and powerful. It would be very difficult to describe him. I believe characteristic of his, is STRENGTH and POWER. He's up there on the spiritual level with Father Satan, so expectations are very high.

I want in no way to discourage, but some people have refer to Azazel as strict, and Beelzebul is even more. You have to be consistent if you want his attention and assistence, but I would call him as the ultimate form of what is reliable and powerful in this world and all worlds.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This God has been on my mind lately.

He is most beloved and powerful. It would be very difficult to describe him. I believe characteristic of his, is STRENGTH and POWER. He's up there on the spiritual level with Father Satan, so expectations are very high.

I want in no way to discourage, but some people have refer to Azazel as strict, and Beelzebul is even more. You have to be consistent if you want his attention and assistence, but I would call him as the ultimate form of what is reliable and powerful in this world and all worlds.

I've had only positive experiences with Beelzebul, he has been there for me in dark times. Almost like a bolstering energy. He has never tasked me with anything so I am unaware of his strictness.

However Sorath is VERY strict. To me at least. Sometime ago when there was a month long RTR schedule I told Sorath that I would not cease a day after I started and if successful I was hoping for some help landing a job I wanted. I heard him say this "I hear you, now show me". After the schedule was concluded it took about a week and I suddenly got exactly the job I wanted and am still working there.

Now, I haven't had any further experiences with Sorath until recently, I simply called on him just because I wanted to without any purpose and I heard him say roughly "Do not call on me unless you need me". At first I was embarrassed but Agares assured me afterwards it wasn't personal.

I apreciate you taking the time to write this High Priest. One thing I usually say, If i could have a superpower I wish I could be extremely hard working, energetic and passionate, this seems to be prevalent on the Gods.

He is a kind and wise God yet he is strict and can get upset at certain things and people. He will help you a lot at first or if he knows you absolutely can't do something but want you to learn things on your own and do them on your own once you can. He does not mind people disliking other SS or some arguing but infighting or throwing of curses will make him mad. He will try to come intervene if the argument gets to the point of being bad for either party somehow or if someone starts using Magick against another SS. He rules over the Asian race and loves Asian culture. He wants white people to respect them and their culture cause we could learn a lot about the spiritual aspect of things and family life as we did way worse with this.

This is what I gather so far from my experiences with him. I hope not anything is wrong here but if it is I am just sharing what I personally experienced and got about him.

Anyways he is known for creating thunderstorms and lightning. Probably some churches and enemy places have had this fate from time to time when he is mad.

slyscorpion said:
He is a kind and wise God yet he is strict and can get upset at certain things and people. He will help you a lot at first or if he knows you absolutely can't do something but want you to learn things on your own and do them on your own once you can. He does not mind people disliking other SS or some arguing but infighting or throwing of curses will make him mad. He will try to come intervene if the argument gets to the point of being bad for either party somehow or if someone starts using Magick against another SS. He rules over the Asian race and loves Asian culture. He wants white people to respect them and their culture cause we could learn a lot about the spiritual aspect of things and family life as we did way worse with this.

This is what I gather so far from my experiences with him. I hope not anything is wrong here but if it is I am just sharing what I personally experienced and got about him.

Anyways he is known for creating thunderstorms and lightning. Probably some churches and enemy places have had this fate from time to time when he is mad.
Thank you for this information!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back