Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Punishment system in Satanism

Kondofos

Hi,

(Sorry for my english.)

Actually I asked this question before in Turkish forums (I am Turkish.). But the answers I got did not satisfy me. That's why I wanted to ask here as well.

The question: is there any punishment system in Satanism? For example; If an SS kills a Jew (or Muslim, Christian, whatever) will the gods punish him? What kind of punishment, if any?

Thank you for everyone that who read and answer my question.

Have a nice day. :)

Murder invokes material consequences in the form of legal prosecution and punishments. The gods do not typically actively punish people for crimes they commit unless we're talking extremely abhorrent acts that involve them or are too severe to be overlooked.

But largely, we humans are to police ourselves and create justice systems that punish criminal activity accordingly. More often than not, people will punish themselves through the consequences of their actions.

Don't do or advocate anything stupid or illegal. While the gods are extremely unlikely to directly punish you, they are even less likely to protect you from the consequences of your own decisions. So don't act surprised if you end up in a jail cell after you commit severe crimes. Be smart. Be careful.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=307257#p307257

Every action has a consequence, for better or worse. There is no "punishment system" in abrahamic sense, but if you greatly go against the Gods I can only guess about the consequences from them against you.

There isn't any punishment for that from the Gods. However it's really dumb if your going to do it in the physical and risk many years or life in prison. So the punishment is you have to deal with the human athorities.

The better way is if you have someone you have to deal with who is enemy use Magick even though I think physical stuff may be better for everyone involved and not kill the soul as much giving them a chance at salvation. Its still what you have to do for the reason of following the laws as they exist right now.

Be just, it is the best thing to do, even spiritually. Some people think that they will avoid consequences from doing abuse and injustice with spiritual power because the authorities are currently unable to see and intervene. But it is not just the authorities, there is also the possible revenge of the people involved. People have many connections with other people...children, brothers, cousins.....their wives and husbands etc etc. Some of these may be able to get back at you.

Basically a Nazi version of Yakov Smirnoff.

In Satanism/Nazim 'Stupidity, law breaking, and ignorance, punishes you'.

We are law abiding and allow people to share how their nation deals with stuff. For example one State here in the U.S. just eliminated SBR from the NFA. Short-Barreled Rifles were dealt under the National Firearms Act and the state gave it a middle finger. For now that state is operating on it's own and supporting 2A. It's the same with any other country/state/region area just be cool and don't break the law.

We expect people to follow the law and as well as follow forum rules like you can state we hate kikes but if you plan on doing something harmful to someone like that. DON'T if it's illegal it'll fuck you up in ways you wish you didn't like these mass shooters these past few months. Just ruined lives and themselves.

Just stick to being a normal person following the law. Punishment comes from others and the system. The Gods don't need to lift a finger unless you did something abdominal or you attacked them. Look up jews going crazy or being killed by the Gods for attacking them spiritually like rabbi Yoseph/Joseph during the 1,300-1,400 time periods.

So what happens when the gentiles get fed up with the jews and start removing them from society? If people start taking matters into their own hands after they learn what the jews are.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back