Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

REAL OR FAKE? Children’s risk of Death increases between 8100% and 30,200% following Covid-19 Vaccination compared to Un

FancyMancy

Children’s risk of Death increases between 8100% and 30,200% following Covid-19 Vaccination compared to Unvaccinated Children according to official ONS data

Calling those who are better at decyphering this than I. If you will...

It took me a bit of searching to find some non-unknown, or non-little-known, sites about this. There don't appear to be any big news sites/broadcasters covering this article. Does that make it true or believable, or not? I don't know if usanews is a big enough site/broadcaster and reputable or not, but that and Reddit are two of them. In both, they reference another website which I considered small/unknown/little-known; seeing as a site called "USA News" mentioned this article, as did Reddit, regardless of them both referring to the other website, I am sharing this now. This may be true; it may be false.

hyk70N3.png

On 16th May 2022, the Office for National Statistics (ONS) published a dataset containing details on ‘deaths by vaccination status in England’ between 1st Jan 2021 and 31st March 2022.

The dataset contains various tables showing details such as, ‘Monthly age-standardised mortality rates by vaccination status for deaths involving COVID-19’, and ‘Monthly age-standardised mortality rates by vaccination status for non-COVID-19 deaths’.

Here’s an example that has been taken from table 2 of the latest dataset
Code:
https://archive.ph/WNz2s

nj0P6KH.png

As you can see, the ONS has chosen not to include children in the calculated mortality rates despite the fact children as young as 5 are now eligible for Covid-19 vaccination. They also grouped young adults as a group ranging from age 18 to 39, a period of 22 years, while all other age groups are a period of 10 years (40-49, 50-59 etc).

It’s things like this that make you believe they must have something to hide, and it turns out they definitely have.

Because on table 9 of the ‘Deaths by Vaccination Status’
Code:
dataset, the ONS have inadvertently provided enough details on deaths among children and teenagers by vaccination status for us to calculate the mortality rates ourselves, and they are horrendous.

Here are the figures published by the ONS in table 9 for 10 to 14-year-olds –

TuxQhHl.png

9yhBymU.png

As you can see, the ONS has given us both the number of deaths and person-years by vaccination status. This means we can perform simple maths to calculate the mortality rates per 100K person-years ourselves.

All we need to now do is divide the person-years by 100,000, and then divide the number of deaths by the answer to that equation.

So for unvaccinated 10-14 year-olds we perform the following calculation to work out the all-cause death mortality rate –

2,684,874 (person-years) / 100,000 = 26.84874

164 (deaths) / 26.84874 = 6.1

Therefore, the all-cause mortality rate per 100,000 person-years among unvaccinated 10-14-year-olds is 4.58 deaths per 100,000 person-years between 1st Jan 21 and 31st March 22.

Now all we have to do is use the same formula to calculate the mortality rates per 100K person-years for all vaccination statuses among 10 to 14-year-olds and 15 to 19-year-olds.

Here are the calculated mortality rates by vaccination status among 15-19-year-olds based on the ONS calculated person-years –

ufsBUkH.png

F0to9vG.png

and here are the calculated mortality rates by vaccination status among 10-14-year-olds based on the number of deaths and ONS calculated person-years –

yLiDJNa.png

hyk70N3.png

These figures are horrifying. The ONS data shows that between 1st Jan 21 and 31st March 22, double vaccinated children aged 10-14 were statistically up to 39 times more likely to die than unvaccinated children, and double vaccinated teenagers aged 15-19 were statistically up to 4 times more likely to die than unvaccinated teenagers, but it’s the triple vaccinated figures that are truly frightening when it comes to children.

The ONS data shows that between 1st Jan 21 and 31st March 22, triple-jabbed children aged 10-14 were statistically 303 times more likely to die than unvaccinated children of Covid-19, 69x more likely to die of any cause other than Covid-19 than unvaccinated children, and 82x more likely to die of all-causes than unvaccinated children.

This suggests that three doses of a Covid-19 injection increase the risk of all-cause death for children by an average of 8,100%, and the risk of dying of Covid-19 by an average of 30,200%. Whilst two doses increase the risk of all-cause death by an average of 3,600%, but as things currently stand it’s the other way round for teenagers. Two doses of a Covid-19 injection increase the risk of all-cause death for teens aged 15 to 19 by an average of 300%. Whilst three doses increase the risk of all-cause death by an average of 100%.

The figures for children though, are in fact even worse than they first appear. This is because the unvaccinated mortality rate among 10-14-year-olds includes children aged 10 and 11 who were only offered the Covid-19 injection from the beginning of April 2022, despite the UK Medicine Regulator questionably granting emergency use authorisation for it to be administered to young children in late December 2021.

Whereas the vaccinated mortality rates include only a handful of 10 and 11 year-olds. We know this from the fantastic news that only 7% of 5 to 11-year-olds have had the Covid-19 injection as of 14th May 2022.

BMUsv5i.png

Therefore, if the Covid-19 injections were not causing the untimely deaths of children then we would actually expect to see a mortality rate that is lower among the vaccinated population than the mortality rate among the unvaccinated population, not a mortality rate that is similar, and certainly not a mortality rate between 8,100 % and 30,200% higher.

The statistics are horrendous, but it’s important to remember that behind those statistics are real people who are suffering and who have lost their lives, and unfortunately this time around they are children. Children who have never been in danger of suffering serious complications due to the alleged Covid-19 disease. Therefore, children who have never, ever needed an experimental, poor-performing, deadly (these statistics prove it) Covid-19 injection.

Click this link for the original source of this article.
Code:
https://archive.ph/M8jSP

https://archive.ph/mAOgp

Comments from the referred page -

5TMtv6g.png

Posted in r/conspiracy -

Posted by u/_V_L_ 1 day ago

The Office for National Statistics has revealed without meaning to that children are 82 to 303x more likely to die following Covid-19 vaccination than children who have not had the Covid-19 vaccine.

Read more here.
Code:
https://archive.ph/v7fah

Do NOT comply.

Albator_H
1 day ago
Dammed, I have the highest respect for the office of national statistics of the UK. All throughout the pandemic, they were one of the few places where you could get accurate information.

risk121
1 day ago
Here is the current data set that is used by ONS. Please view it because sources should always be included and not just screenshots of a graph. They give added context in the notes sections and released more statements.

Code:

This is one graph extremely misleading in this context because it's missing a key detail regarding who received the majority of the vaccination when it refers to 10-14 aged kids

the bulk of the vaccination rolls out in the UK went to clinically vulnerable children. (Ie cancer, immune-compromised, etc...) Between Jan-Oct. 2021, only clinically vulnerable children were "eligible" to receive COVID-19 vaccines. So the entire data section is affected by outside variables.

The amount of non clinically vulnerable children that have received the vaccine is still low, let alone the ones that have gotten three(3).

Most 25+ year olds don't have three(3) vaccinations for a majority of that timeline. The only people that age getting three(3) vaccinations are those that are at the highest risk.

TLDR: Kids with deadly illnesses were the main recipients of the vaccines and boosters for a long time. Therefore the deaths are skewed due to those illnesses.

crypt0savage
17 hr. ago
Oh so what you’re saying is, children who are sick & immune compromised, only get sicker and higher chances of death after “covid” gene therapy shots?

KipsterED
1 day ago
Do you have a link to the original website that had this graph?

_V_L_ Op
1 day ago
follow the link to the substack and it will link.

BuzzYoloNightyear
21 hr. ago
So you're telling me my kids have a better shot of that scholarship now...

NoChemical8640
1 day ago
What? Wouldn’t every child be dead by now that’s vaccinated?

_V_L_ Op
1 day ago
Slow kill injection.
See how cancers and autism have risen tick for tick with "vax" schedule? This covid deathvax is going to exponentially accelerate across next decade as per animal trials which were so grim they could never go to human trials. ALL of these deadly non-vaccines are still under EUA and for good reason.

Ughly-1234
1 day ago
They have biased the pool, as the kids that have serious problems go to their doctor and the doctor pushes a Covid vaccine.

covblues
1 day ago
So kids with serious problems should not take the conjab? Only the healthy ones so that they can develop those serious problems ? 😂

Ughly-1234
1 day ago
I work in kids healthcare and I see the docs push cancer kids and blood disorder kids to get vaccinated. The parents are afraid of losing care and go along with the doctors. It is sad.

_V_L_ Op
1 day ago
There is no evidence of what you are claiming.
The pool consists of brainwashed parents taking their kids to get a deadly injection for an IFR of 0.0.

HereForRedditReasons
1 day ago
Especially when you consider some places were mandating the vaccine for children

Ughly-1234
1 day ago
There are sick kids who go to the doctor frequently the doctors PUSH the vaccine on the vulnerable. Sickle Cell kids and cancer patients (I see them and their charts) get pushed hard into the pool. I won’t be revealing any patient identification but it happens regularly. Just had a cancer patient whose mom pushed back-good for her!

IfThoughtIsAllowed
1 day ago
Will leave this here for edification: https://archive.ph/OGppy

Inevitable-Key-4109
1 day ago
The Jello administration and big pharma.
"Move along, nothing to see here"

https://archive.ph/wPpDw

In this r/conspiracy section of Reddit, some comments were voted negatively. I find that very funny, not stupid at all, in a conspiracy portion of a website!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back