Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My personal experience with a confirmed jew

SyrArisMarsMartin

I want to share with you my experience with a jew who basically confirmed it by playing the holocaust card when a person was talking truth about jews in his close proximity.

So i kinda wanted to test myself and experience a more closer/personal interaction.

Long story short, when he sat at my table, he started getting uncomfortable, he started shaking his head in a nervous manner and his eyes were getting red, it felt like a clash of energies, which made me uncomfortable as well.
I was hitting him with some sharp comments, just for a laugh, which made him even more visibly uncomfortable.
It was like his true inner form was coming out of him and he couldn't resist it.
My guy noticed it too and he is not dedicated yet, but he could tell, they are not human,
just their appearance when they are in chill mode.
I told him: "You see? These are the real aliens among us, not like in the movies"

Anyway, i wanted to say don't try this, only deal with them when it is necessary and do it in a sharp and cunning manner, don't get too comfortable around them. Don't look them to deep in the eye, if it is not necessary.
Indeed they feel like bioweapons whose purpose is to counter us, our energies are complete opposite.
So, only deal with them when you really have to or if you want/have to fight them.

After this encounter i felt like my humanity was being attacked/drained, i felt stained and had to recover.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
I want to share with you my experience with a jew who basically confirmed it by playing the holocaust card when a person was talking truth about jews in his close proximity.
[cough]
3Ez0vqS.png

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3MaktVniWAkE [/cough]

I had one straight up admit to me when I was forced to go to that Jews office in highschool for writing something questioning it that the Holocaust is fake but it's for "good cause" so don't tell anyone first off it's good in "combatting racism" and gets us a lot of money.

I was just thinking wtf but didn't say that.

That Jew if I remember told me for awhile they know I know the truth but was trying to convince me why I shouldn't say anything.

slyscorpion said:
I had one straight up admit to me when I was forced to go to that Jews office in highschool for writing something questioning it that the Holocaust is fake but it's for "good cause" so don't tell anyone first off it's good in "combatting racism" and gets us a lot of money.

That Jew if I remember told me for awhile they know I know the truth but was trying to convince me why I shouldn't say anything.

I know a few were i worked, I thought it was almost as if the reptiles know who's pagan or who's not christarded
I would just pump satanic blue flames into those reptiles to curse them filthy kikes

Satnam666 said:
slyscorpion said:

I know a few were i worked, I thought it was almost as if the reptiles know who's pagan or who's not christarded
I would just pump satanic blue flames into those reptiles to curse them filthy kikes

Many of them actually do and they will drop the act too act really hostile towards you say they know you have power or whatever. Things like that and what I described. They have done it too others on here too from time to time. I remember reading these kinds of things.

I met one while I was in jail. The jew was in there for probation violation for D.U.I drug use. I remember one time the christains in the cell lining up for church and the jew laughing at them. It told them all, "I don't know why you bother! You're all going to hell anyway! Only jews go to heaven, and we don't even have to try! We can do what we want!"
The christains got all pissy,and I was indifferent to it all at the time and actually thought it was funny that they all confronted the jew angrily and berated it.
Then it sensed the possibility of danger and piped down, but looking back on it now I completely understand that I met a knowing or learned jew that was aware of their slimy torah. It looked at us as inferior lifeforms and thought it was the most brilliant and strong of us all. We all understood that it was delusional and took it as a joke, but if I knew then what I know now I wonder how it would've differed. I know I would've educated everyone about it's secrets, it's my humanly duty.
It had a nose like a wedge and gold rimmed circle glasses that were taped up in the middle because someone gave it a punch in the face.
I've never met one since becoming a realized Spiritual Satanist, and hope I never do unless it's time for action on behalf of humanity and the Gods.
Btw Scarborough was it's name, is a jew name.

SagittarianMage said:
I met one while I was in jail. The jew was in there for probation violation for D.U.I drug use. I remember one time the christains in the cell lining up for church and the jew laughing at them. It told them all, "I don't know why you bother! You're all going to hell anyway! Only jews go to heaven, and we don't even have to try! We can do what we want!"
The christains got all pissy,and I was indifferent to it all at the time and actually thought it was funny that they all confronted the jew angrily and berated it.
Then it sensed the possibility of danger and piped down, but looking back on it now I completely understand that I met a knowing or learned jew that was aware of their slimy torah. It looked at us as inferior lifeforms and thought it was the most brilliant and strong of us all. We all understood that it was delusional and took it as a joke, but if I knew then what I know now I wonder how it would've differed. I know I would've educated everyone about it's secrets, it's my humanly duty.
It had a nose like a wedge and gold rimmed circle glasses that were taped up in the middle because someone gave it a punch in the face.
I've never met one since becoming a realized Spiritual Satanist, and hope I never do unless it's time for action on behalf of humanity and the Gods.
I had to share a room with the nastiest Joo you could ever imagine years ago when I went into a mental hospital. The damn thing looked like a fungus with a huge shilock nose and it constantly farted in our room. I just kept to myself but lo and behold I needed to shave and the nurse aid handed me a razor and said that I better not be shaving my head (implying that I was a Neo-Nazi). I knew then that the Joo had been talking shit behind my back to the staff. Then one day before I was released I mentioned the word "they" in regards to the people coming into the dining room and it got all butt hurt and said "what do you mean by they?" I kept my cool and said "the people coming into the room." Like, duh. It just wanted to play games and apparently torture me with it's farts. I hope it's dead by now as it was heavily addicted to opioids so there is a possibility.

SagittarianMage said:

:lol:
i like how you use the word "it" for them, i have to get used to it too

of the true light said:
I had to share a room with the nastiest Joo you could ever imagine years ago when I went into a mental hospital. The damn thing looked like a fungus with a huge shilock nose and it constantly farted in our room. I just kept to myself but lo and behold I needed to shave and the nurse aid handed me a razor and said that I better not be shaving my head (implying that I was a Neo-Nazi). I knew then that the Joo had been talking shit behind my back to the staff. Then one day before I was released I mentioned the word "they" in regards to the people coming into the dining room and it got all butt hurt and said "what do you mean by they?" I kept my cool and said "the people coming into the room." Like, duh. It just wanted to play games and apparently torture me with it's farts. I hope it's dead by now as it was heavily addicted to opioids so there is a possibility.

I feel sorry for you that you had to go through this :(
I hope it is dead too and that you got revenge of some sort.

Pumpkin671 said:
Met a few strange ones here and there, some more obvious than others (less mixed with gentile blood).

That is what i noticed too, the more jewish their blood is,
the more rabid their behaviour and easier detectable by their looks.
Most of them i noticed through their eyes and energy and their women tend to be very fat, males also.
Some of them tend to have irregular faces also, not symmetric.
Names can be also a strong indicator when you also compare them with the individuals appearance.
The concentration of them seems to be especially high around government buildings and such.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
SagittarianMage said:

:lol:
i like how you use the word "it" for them, i have to get used to it too
Thank you. I also go out of my way to make sure to lowercase israel, jew, anything kosher etc. I like to make sure the collective gets as much disrespect as possible. :lol: Curse their pissy energy.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Pumpkin671 said:
Met a few strange ones here and there, some more obvious than others (less mixed with gentile blood).

That is what i noticed too, the more jewish their blood is,
the more rabid their behaviour and easier detectable by their looks.
Most of them i noticed through their eyes and energy and their women tend to be very fat, males also.
Some of them tend to have irregular faces also, not symmetric.
Names can be also a strong indicator when you also compare them with the individuals appearance.
The concentration of them seems to be especially high around government buildings and such.
Yes definitely, eyes and names are good give always.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
of the true light said:

I feel sorry for you that you had to go through this :(
I hope it is dead too and that you got revenge of some sort.

If you knew ,what I have been through.I had a jewish classmate,whole novels could be written about it.Just so much about it,every time I talked or have had contact with him,I always had a bad feeling about it and everyone hated it and I was almost the only one who was so stupid,although at the time I was not fully aware with the jews and I was not a Satanist.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back