Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Intense enemy attacks during deep trance cleaning

Dynasty

Whenever I go into a deep trance and attempt to clean my chakras I feel an invisible wall preventing me from doing it, however, once I push past that wall(like an invisible veil or forcefield) and begin to clean my chakras, the face of a grey, or, in some cases, reptillian will show up in my vision followed by intense fear.

In the past, as a result of this intense fear I would subconsciously retreat from my deep trance, gasping for breath and calling out to the Gods.

However, last night I finally overcame this fear a bit and while being assualted by the face of this reptillian and intense fear, I was caling out Satans name. When I got to the second A in Satans name I was assualted with something so intense I couldn't even call it fear anymore.

Dread would be a more proper way to describe it.

I couldn't breath, I couldn't think, I couldn't do anything. I was so terrified that I was frozen. Then, I was ejected out of my deep trance again.

I wanted to ask you all if there's any advice you can give me. I want to be able to go into a deep trance and clean my aura and chakras as when I'm in a deep trance I can actually see my chakras and the filth within and around them.

What I've noticed is that as long as I'm only viewing my chakras, while the grey or reptillian face is still there after pushing through that wall or invisisible veil they will only watch me. But the moment I start to clean them I am assualted with that fear attack.

I couldn't even finish saying Satans name before I was frozen with dread.

Thank you for your advice, the time you spent reading this, and the time you will spend to respond to this.

Hail Satan Forever!!!!

I would ask your GD for help on this one.

Also, try and surround yourself and the room with blue fire. Imagine this hell fire consuming the grey/reptilians. This has happened to me before during RTRs and I always use Satanic Hell Fire, which is blue, to fry them. This blue fire connects you directly to Satan's consciousness. You should also be practicing void and hatha for control of the mind, most of the time with practice you can just void these entities out. They have no real power other than harassments.

You need to push thru it. By sitting with it and just refocusing on what you are doing, while feeling the emotion. I do this all the time with bad emotions, especially task related ones. If I’m trying to accomplish something and suddenly feel an overwhelming emotion that would make me want to quit, I acknowledge the emotion but it doesn’t get my focus or attention. I keep doing what I want to accomplish. That is basically the recipe to master anything and everything. Time + practice+ perseverance(doing the thing when it’s hard or seems impossible). No emotion is endless and it’s basically just a thought form to keep you from cleansing yourself. You win by doing RTRs and cleansing and essentially acknowledging that it exists, but not giving it any power or weight. You don’t benefit from allowing it to stay, you’ve allowed it in at some point in your life, but you have the power to get rid of it with clear intentions. It won’t spare you if you allow it to stay, it will only hinder you. Other way would be to work around it and not face it directly, by doing the spiritual work it doesn’t come up for. That’ll take much longer and this thing would have a fighting chance to draw more “fear” attacks in. Don’t give it a chance to breathe, cleanse yourself and keep cleansing yourself until it realizes that it’s pointless.

GoldenxChild1 said:
I would ask your GD for help on this one.

Also, try and surround yourself and the room with blue fire. Imagine this hell fire consuming the grey/reptilians. This has happened to me before during RTRs and I always use Satanic Hell Fire, which is blue, to fry them. This blue fire connects you directly to Satan's consciousness. You should also be practicing void and hatha for control of the mind, most of the time with practice you can just void these entities out. They have no real power other than harassments.

Thank you for the advice brother/sister.

Wolfsage said:
You need to push thru it. By sitting with it and just refocusing on what you are doing, while feeling the emotion. I do this all the time with bad emotions, especially task related ones. If I’m trying to accomplish something and suddenly feel an overwhelming emotion that would make me want to quit, I acknowledge the emotion but it doesn’t get my focus or attention. I keep doing what I want to accomplish. That is basically the recipe to master anything and everything. Time + practice+ perseverance(doing the thing when it’s hard or seems impossible). No emotion is endless and it’s basically just a thought form to keep you from cleansing yourself. You win by doing RTRs and cleansing and essentially acknowledging that it exists, but not giving it any power or weight. You don’t benefit from allowing it to stay, you’ve allowed it in at some point in your life, but you have the power to get rid of it with clear intentions. It won’t spare you if you allow it to stay, it will only hinder you. Other way would be to work around it and not face it directly, by doing the spiritual work it doesn’t come up for. That’ll take much longer and this thing would have a fighting chance to draw more “fear” attacks in. Don’t give it a chance to breathe, cleanse yourself and keep cleansing yourself until it realizes that it’s pointless.

Thank you brother/sister. Your words have helped me realize something I haven't noticed this entire time.

I will do as you recommend.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back