Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Runic Work for Friendship

Veritá_666

Website
www.satanisgod.org
If I want to attract a specific person to create friendship, the runes ehwaz and wunjo would seem ideal, but what combination could I use? And what planetary number?
My intention was also to remove any barriers between me and the other person (so with wunjo).

Can anyone suggest a work and affirmation for me?
Thank you.

Veritá_666 said:
If I want to attract a specific person to create friendship, the runes ehwaz and wunjo would seem ideal, but what combination could I use? And what planetary number?
My intention was also to remove any barriers between me and the other person (so with wunjo).

Can anyone suggest a work and affirmation for me?
Thank you.

I‘d use Wunjo + Sowilo.
I have used this combo to incite sympathy into someone, so I benefit from it for a certain goal I had in mind. It worked.

I vibrated 40x Wunjo and 40x Sowilo.

The Moon is waning, so it is not a good time for this, but I can still do work to eliminate any problems between me and the other person.
Can Ansuz with Wunjo be a good combination?
Or can I also use Wunjo and Sowilo here?

Veritá_666 said:
The Moon is waning, so it is not a good time for this, but I can still do work to eliminate any problems between me and the other person.
Can Ansuz with Wunjo be a good combination?
Or can I also use Wunjo and Sowilo here?

Yes, Ansuz would be good for clearing away obstacles in the way of a healthy friendship. I’m not overly familiar with how the runes work but you could work with Ansuz, Sowilo, and Wunjo as a 3 rune working to remove these obstacles, but keeping the number of repetitions to a minimum.

I’m not sure what you could use as an affirmation… You could do something like this:

“In a safe and positive manner for me and [person’s name], any and all obstacles in between our friendship are now removed, permanently.” (x9 maybe?)

Ehwaz with Sovilo, or just Ehwaz on its own I think will work for attracting this person to you as a friend. A number of harmony will work here, I think.

As an affirmation:

“In a safe and positive way for me, I am now attracting a healthy friendship with [person’s name].” (x5 maybe?)

Veritá_666 said:
tabby said:
I used Wunjo and Sowilo, with an affirmation to remove all barriers.

You can use wunjo, swolio and ehwaz. Wunjo and ehwaz works well with friendships,wunjo will also break barries along with strengthening friendship and sowlio will empower these.

Moon is waning so work to break barriers for now with wunjo and sowlio ,u can also add ansuz or uruz, when it goes waxing in aquarius you can work on strengthening friendship.

"All the barriers and obstacles, keeping me and ____ from having a really good friendship are now completely and permanently removed in a safe positive and healthy way for us."

When moon goes waxing you can use wunjo,sowilo and ehwaz for stronger friendship and form affirmation accordingly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back