Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Debunking Stupid and Retarded claims about Individualism in Satanism

Jack

Imagine you go to a seminar for business or stocks or crypto or whatever and the instructor tells you that he has through life experience developed some strategies that work in real life. And he tells you from the Authority of your experience that you should do this or that. You can't at that moment say that you're an individual investor and you aren't going to follow his advice due to some retarded nonsensical Hyper Individualistic ideal you have.

You came to his organization to learn.
He gave you advice.
You can't then tell him to fuck off and tell the people at the seminar to follow something different.

The reality in the entirety of human existence is that there is a caste structure in all societies. Its present in the society of the Gods ,its present since Humans are on this planet. It was present in the past and its present now and it will be present further.

Equality (Communism) means that everyone is the same. A lack of Authority is a lack of order. A lack of Order is the death of every organization that can operate or is operating. If the worker refuses to follow the CEO the company cannot work.

The deference of self unto a figure of Higher Knowledge ,Higher Experience and ability does not make one weak. Infact this is the process where one becomes strong. The proponents of the Hyper Individualistic theory will give deference to the Gods but somehow not give merit to his experienced and superior followers on this planet.

Some people have more experience than you. Some people are more gifted than you in certain aspects. Some people have more knowledge and the ability to explain that knowledge. Rejecting this universal truth is rejecting reality itself.

Not everyone has hyper open and clean astral senses and not everyone can perfectly hear the Gods. The ones who do have the authority to give dictation.

And the value of that dictation is upon the merit of the advice. If what is said can be experienced, improves your power and shows you pathways you didn't know before then you are stupid to reject such advice.

The basis of Caste and Authority structures did not originate from Christianity. Christianity was original composed of Zealots and dregs of society who had absolutely no Organization at all.

The Organizational structure of Christianity was completely and totally copied from previous Pagan Civilizations like Greece, Rome and Egypt.

Just because a Christian preaches dictates to his sheep like flock does not mean Authority originates from Christianity.

Its just a cheap copycat of the thousands of years old structure where High Priests used to channel Knowledge from the Gods to the common people. THAT IS AUTHORITY. That is CASTE.

This is irrefutable and The Gods were WORSHIPPED in SUPERMASSIVE TEMPLES in the days of old. Theres no "Satan doesn't demand slavish worship". Ofcourse not. Those temples were structures created to channel massive amounts of energy in Group rituals. And the rituals that we are currently doing, praying and defering in awe of the greatness of the Gods was also done back then.

REJECT LAVEYAN SATANISM. REJECT YOUR FALSE NOTIONS BORNE OUT OF A FALSE EGO. ACCEPT OUR KNOWLEDGE. ACCEPT OUR ADVICE. ACCEPT THE AUTHORITY OF THE JOS IN THE SPIRITUAL SPACE.

There is nowhere on the planet that you will find such spiritual practices boiled down to the basics for readers to easily implement. There is much more coming so do not be deluded in your own false identity.

Jack said:

Some people have false notions of authority and structure due to experiencing the enemy abuse these concepts. In reality, there is no reason why we cannot create the best expressions of anything. Satan's empire follows him out of love and admiration, not due to the threat of punishment.

Likewise, the classes of the ancient world worked harmoniously with one another for everyone's advancement. Only due to the enemy has there ever been a reason to be made a slave to one's circumstances, in regards to either domestic or foreign influences.

Hitler's Germany was forced by the threat of the Soviet Union into a state of total war, yet even then his people supported him based on a mutual love for him and their country. Again, it was only due to enemy machinations that the German people were forced into actions unsupportive of individualism. Yet, we see the fruit of their labor today.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=356496 time=1653030189 user_id=21286]
Some people have false notions of authority and structure due to experiencing the enemy abuse these concepts.

Same thing with money.
There's this pervasive false notion that, the way that money is used determines if it's good or not. I just can't get people to see how wrong that is and how this very notion is holding everyone back.

Jack said:
Imagine you go to a seminar for business or stocks or crypto or whatever and the instructor tells you that he has through life experience developed some strategies that work in real life. And he tells you from the Authority of your experience that you should do this or that. You can't at that moment say that you're an individual investor and you aren't going to follow his advice due to some retarded nonsensical Hyper Individualistic ideal you have.

You came to his organization to learn.
He gave you advice.
You can't then tell him to fuck off and tell the people at the seminar to follow something different.

The reality in the entirety of human existence is that there is a caste structure in all societies. Its present in the society of the Gods ,its present since Humans are on this planet. It was present in the past and its present now and it will be present further.

Equality (Communism) means that everyone is the same. A lack of Authority is a lack of order. A lack of Order is the death of every organization that can operate or is operating. If the worker refuses to follow the CEO the company cannot work.

The deference of self unto a figure of Higher Knowledge ,Higher Experience and ability does not make one weak. Infact this is the process where one becomes strong. The proponents of the Hyper Individualistic theory will give deference to the Gods but somehow not give merit to his experienced and superior followers on this planet.

Some people have more experience than you. Some people are more gifted than you in certain aspects. Some people have more knowledge and the ability to explain that knowledge. Rejecting this universal truth is rejecting reality itself.

Not everyone has hyper open and clean astral senses and not everyone can perfectly hear the Gods. The ones who do have the authority to give dictation.

And the value of that dictation is upon the merit of the advice. If what is said can be experienced, improves your power and shows you pathways you didn't know before then you are stupid to reject such advice.

The basis of Caste and Authority structures did not originate from Christianity. Christianity was original composed of Zealots and dregs of society who had absolutely no Organization at all.

The Organizational structure of Christianity was completely and totally copied from previous Pagan Civilizations like Greece, Rome and Egypt.

Just because a Christian preaches dictates to his sheep like flock does not mean Authority originates from Christianity.

Its just a cheap copycat of the thousands of years old structure where High Priests used to channel Knowledge from the Gods to the common people. THAT IS AUTHORITY. That is CASTE.

This is irrefutable and The Gods were WORSHIPPED in SUPERMASSIVE TEMPLES in the days of old. Theres no "Satan doesn't demand slavish worship". Ofcourse not. Those temples were structures created to channel massive amounts of energy in Group rituals. And the rituals that we are currently doing, praying and defering in awe of the greatness of the Gods was also done back then.

REJECT LAVEYAN SATANISM. REJECT YOUR FALSE NOTIONS BORNE OUT OF A FALSE EGO. ACCEPT OUR KNOWLEDGE. ACCEPT OUR ADVICE. ACCEPT THE AUTHORITY OF THE JOS IN THE SPIRITUAL SPACE.

There is nowhere on the planet that you will find such spiritual practices boiled down to the basics for readers to easily implement. There is much more coming so do not be deluded in your own false identity.

Individualism and collectivism are two sides of the same coin. The wise one stands on the edge.
People who consider themselves individualists and rebels opposing authority are funny. They think they're the ones in control, holding all the power. But really they're just reactionaries and contrarians, they are just as easy if not easier to control than someone who embraces a group and its hierarchy.

In a similar vein are those who claim to "think for themselves" but really just adopt the opposite of what they see other people choosing, and mainly on that basis, not because of any application of reason that lead to the conclusion of it being the better stance. Their egos drive them, their emotions steer them and rationalization soon follows while logic is DOA.

This seems to be less about debunking claims, and more about a general appeal to authority. That's the main idea here in this post - appeal to authority.

The xian church hierarchy was not completely copied from Pagan religions and ancient systems. There are very key differences. Females were respected and had human dignity, and were allowed to become clergy. They were allowed to be spiritual teachers. The followers weren't diminished, broken down, given the cult treatment and used like batteries. The priests didn't hog the ability to speak to the Gods nor call the followers who did liars and heretics, insane, etc... Temple attendance wasn't mandatory.

The tone of your post isn't good, and it's not going to be well received. In fact, I would say the whole thing is counterproductive. It's more likely to turn people away.

It would be a good reminder to people that you don't represent the JoS, nor do your statements, and you are not an authority figure here.

By any chance, are you frustrated that people don’t listen to your advice, nor consider you as someone who is high enough to be “listened to” for their knowledge (in an authoritative way)? Especially the whole crypto business, relationships, and other such things that are personal choices? This sounds like you’re covering up subtle venting under a guise since there doesn’t seem to be much coherence within your post here.

While you have been taught some valuable things from your lineage, you’ve also been conditioned with a lot of corrupted teachings that haven’t been sorted out and cleared away.

People must think for themselves here, this is a huge part of being an individual, and being free. Some advice will be harmful to one person but helpful for another. That’s just the nature of things because we’re all born to be different, and live different lives with different experiences.

Actually yeah the hyper individualism thing doesn't get people very far. It leaves us with what we have today in capitalist countries plus the Jews abuse this to make people think they are being an individual or rebel while destroying themselves. However collectivism doesn't work either that is the enemy.

We can have a social system where people can be individuals and still have structure and authority and classes and things that keep people together.

slyscorpion said:
Actually yeah the hyper individualism thing doesn't get people very far. It leaves us with what we have today in capitalist countries plus the Jews abuse this to make people think they are being an individual or rebel while destroying themselves. However collectivism doesn't work either that is the enemy.

We can have a social system where people can be individuals and still have structure and authority and classes and things that keep people together.

The fact that Saturn rules Aquarius too and we are going into age of Aquarius says that there will be structure and order as well as people being free. Doesn't make sense on the surface but it can and will be done. There needs to be a balance of both the collective and the individual for society to work properly either extreme is bad.

tabby said:
By any chance, are you frustrated that people don’t listen to your advice, nor consider you as someone who is high enough to be “listened to” for their knowledge (in an authoritative way)? Especially the whole crypto business, relationships, and other such things that are personal choices? This sounds like you’re covering up subtle venting under a guise since there doesn’t seem to be much coherence within your post here.

While you have been taught some valuable things from your lineage, you’ve also been conditioned with a lot of corrupted teachings that haven’t been sorted out and cleared away.

People must think for themselves here, this is a huge part of being an individual, and being free. Some advice will be harmful to one person but helpful for another. That’s just the nature of things because we’re all born to be different, and live different lives with different experiences.
This isnt about me. This is about individuals coming into our home, disrespecting the High Priest and the Guardians ,disrespecting the entire organization claiming there is no authority from the High Priest and Making a general fuss. You two need to stop commenting on my posts and threads. If you can't understand me stop confusing the people who do understand me.

Jack said:
tabby said:

This isnt about me. This is about individuals coming into our home, disrespecting the High Priest and the Guardians ,disrespecting the entire organization claiming there is no authority from the High Priest and Making a general fuss. You two need to stop commenting on my posts and threads. If you can't understand me stop confusing the people who do understand me.

Do you consider yourself a good role model in showing the level of respect those of the clergy, JG, and fellow members of the JoS deserve?

tabby said:
Do you consider yourself a good role model in showing the level of respect those of the clergy, JG, and fellow members of the JoS deserve?

This post that Jack wrote is actually quite good.

I know you have reasonable qualms with him due to past interactions, but do not seek out conflict or provoke this in such a manner.

You and Jrvan both took your personal qualms with you here and replied in a manner to provoke or diminish Jack on a topic completely unrelated to anything where you have had arguments or disagreements.

All this would do is perpetuate conflict and disagreements for no reason whatsoever.

Do not go looking for conflict on posts in a sly manner like this. Why try and make things personal when someone posts something completely reasonable and even good?

The authority argument is actually well explained by Jack, perhaps his choice of words didn't ring well with you or Jrvan due to having had serious issues with authority figures in the past, but that doesn't invalidate this or make it wrong.

In essence, what Jack write about authority here is true. Depending on the situation, time and place there is more nuance to it, but at the core it's not wrong.

Lastly, don't misunderstand this as me giving preferential treatment to people, or singling you out on things. I happen to see this now, and I reply. If I happen to see this on a topic of yours I will do the same.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
tabby said:

I know you have reasonable qualms with him due to past interactions, but do not seek out conflict or provoke this in such a manner.

You and Jrvan both took your personal qualms with you here and replied in a manner to provoke or diminish Jack on a topic completely unrelated to anything where you have had arguments or disagreements.

All this would do is perpetuate conflict and disagreements for no reason whatsoever.

Do not go looking for conflict on posts in a sly manner like this. Why try and make things personal when someone posts something completely reasonable and even good?

The authority argument is actually well explained by Jack, perhaps his choice of words didn't ring well with you or Jrvan due to having had serious issues with authority figures in the past, but that doesn't invalidate this or make it wrong.

In essence, what Jack write about authority here is true. Depending on the situation, time and place there is more nuance to it, but at the core it's not wrong.

Lastly, don't misunderstand this as me giving preferential treatment to people, or singling you out on things. I happen to see this now, and I reply. If I happen to see this on a topic of yours I will do the same.

Hail Satan!

I didn't say one bad thing to Jack or about him on this post, even after he got hostile towards Tabby for no reason and I wasn't planning to reply to him at all. Nor did I bring my past issues with him into this thread. Don't accuse me of being sly when you have zero proof other than digging up the already buried past. You're the one bringing the past into it, not me. I have no issues with authority whatsoever. I show the appropriate respect to authority figures, and this is evident in my behavior literally everywhere throughout this forum.

Get your eyes checked, or stop imagining things that aren't there.

Absolutely ridiculous. If Jack can't handle criticism then that's his problem, and I don't know why a moderator is leaping to his defense for such a tiny thing. I don't even need to diminish Jack if I WAS interested in that, because he does that to himself constantly. If I was really as malicious as you say then I certainly wouldn't be "interrupting an enemy while they are making a mistake" as the saying goes, and I wouldn't be wasting my time offering useful criticism. In fact, if I really wanted to be petty and malicious then I would write my own version of this post which would be 10x better and more effective at relating the same essential points without the extra unnecessary parts, and I would do it just to show him up. That level of pettiness is beneath me, and I prefer to work as a team within the JoS where I believe everyone has a role.

Just so you know, I'm holding back a lot of rage towards you for this. I toned this message down considerably. I hope you appreciate that.

VoiceofEnki said:
tabby said:

Hail Satan!

I think you might want to look at this from a different angle without the impulsive damage control, VoE. Yes, I have all the right to have a thorn in my side regarding Jack. Right now, this is not part of this, and hasn't been since you assured me that such things were being addressed in the background.

I asked Jack a question. You must be well aware that new members will copy those who they believe are above them. If Jack wants to talk to me about those who disrespect this family, I posed a question, so that he may look to himself for improvement if he is serious about his statements.

As for my original comment to him, feeling peoples thoughts, progress, and emotions are my specialty. Jack has revealed a disdain for those who do not listen to him when he gives advice, and he takes pride in his caste. That is only natural. I commented based on the subtle things I could pick up on behind his words, and gave him an explanation for why people sometimes don't listen to him, despite his title of a brahmin. This was not to cause conflict, but to offer help. If my help is not wanted, he can let me know clearly and respectfully.

For the record, refresh my memory, I've yet to see you take a stand against any of the slander and slights I've taken since my coming here.

tabby said:
Jack said:
tabby said:

What part of "This isn't about me" do you have trouble understanding ? Stop throwing bait. You're going to look vindictive and conceited if you continue. Do you want people to come looking at this thread and read the comments and wonder why you're throwing obvious bait ? . If you don't like what I'm saying make a thread of your own and make your points to present to the people. This is my last reply to you on this thread. I'm not going to respond to anything else.

What's important is a developed intuition and perception skills.

Fools advocate anarchy and total rejection of any sense of authority or structure. To jump to the other extreme of trusting and following authority figures simply because they are superior or have authority is equally as bad.

What's important is having true sight and being able to recognize those who truly are worthy of being followed and listened to. There are instances where authority should be obeyed, and instances where authority should be overthrown.

One should not fall into blindly obeying, or blindly overthrowing authority. Rather one must develop their perception and be able to discern who should be obeyed and who should be overthrown. Neither extreme is healthy here.

When HC writes a sermon it should be taken seriously not simply because he is an authority figure and has the title of "high priest", but rather because he has proven himself a capable leader and educator and his words should always be considered and taken seriously.

If tomorrow he starts posting garbage he shouldn't continue to be obeyed and followed. If one is to maintain their authority one needs to perform and justify having that authority. In HC's example, he has performed consistently throughout the years and thus his authority holds weight.

Jack said:
tabby said:
Jack said:

What part of "This isn't about me" do you have trouble understanding ? Stop throwing bait. You're going to look vindictive and conceited if you continue. Do you want people to come looking at this thread and read the comments and wonder why you're throwing obvious bait ? . If you don't like what I'm saying make a thread of your own and make your points to present to the people. This is my last reply to you on this thread. I'm not going to respond to anything else.

You're paranoid.

Dahaarkan said:
What's important is a developed intuition and perception skills.

Fools advocate anarchy and total rejection of any sense of authority or structure. To jump to the other extreme of trusting and following authority figures simply because they are superior or have authority is equally as bad.

What's important is having true sight and being able to recognize those who truly are worthy of being followed and listened to. There are instances where authority should be obeyed, and instances where authority should be overthrown.

One should not fall into blindly obeying, or blindly overthrowing authority. Rather one must develop their perception and be able to discern who should be obeyed and who should be overthrown. Neither extreme is healthy here.

When HC writes a sermon it should be taken seriously not simply because he is an authority figure and has the title of "high priest", but rather because he has proven himself a capable leader and educator and his words should always be considered and taken seriously.

If tomorrow he starts posting garbage he shouldn't continue to be obeyed and followed. If one is to maintain their authority one needs to perform and justify having that authority. In HC's example, he has performed consistently throughout the years and thus his authority holds weight.

Exactly.

tabby said:
VoiceofEnki said:
tabby said:

Hail Satan!

I think you might want to look at this from a different angle without the impulsive damage control, VoE. Yes, I have all the right to have a thorn in my side regarding Jack. Right now, this is not part of this, and hasn't been since you assured me that such things were being addressed in the background.

I asked Jack a question. You must be well aware that new members will copy those who they believe are above them. If Jack wants to talk to me about those who disrespect this family, I posed a question, so that he may look to himself for improvement if he is serious about his statements.

As for my original comment to him, feeling peoples thoughts, progress, and emotions are my specialty. Jack has revealed a disdain for those who do not listen to him when he gives advice, and he takes pride in his caste. That is only natural. I commented based on the subtle things I could pick up on behind his words, and gave him an explanation for why people sometimes don't listen to him, despite his title of a brahmin. This was not to cause conflict, but to offer help. If my help is not wanted, he can let me know clearly and respectfully.

For the record, refresh my memory, I've yet to see you take a stand against any of the slander and slights I've taken since my coming here.
Okay I'll say this once more even though I think that I've already said this multiple times before so you don't repeat this mistake again. My caste status has no bearing on my thought process at all. Getting somewhat personal, I rejected that false identity almost 10 years ago and I haven't looked back since. The more ritualistic elements that I follow is to honor my ancestors. A lot of what being a Brahmin means has been twisted and that path cannot offer a path to liberation. I understood that basic concept when I became an Aethist for the first time 10 years ago. Then after rediscovering my own religion in Tantra ,I've reformulated many of my positions.

On the matter of subjective values I don't even believe anyone can be true or false. In my worldview there is no objective truth in a subjective reality of the mind. Ive stopped using long winded sentences because most people have difficulty understanding complex concepts that have varied layers of meaning. But effectively anything that our mind perceives without reaching complete formation with the Brahman or the Universal Consciousness field is just an approximation based on our perception of the world, our biases and the deception of our animal nature. Being composed of falsehood, the morality of our existence can only be applied on a societal scale for a common betterment of humanity. But beyond that every elite understands that there is no truth is ideal but there is only one truth. And that truth is beyond our world. So I am not concerned about my beliefs of the world that are subjective and change from generation to generation and from ages to ages. We have seen common themes of behaviors historically that are associated with Nation building and Race Consciousness that propels Nations to greatness. And thus ,those values must be thrust upon society for the collective good. That is the extent of my beliefs. I don't believe in truth and falsehood. I believe in the Nietzsche view of creating your own belief system which I've successfully done. It doesn't really matter in any practical way who is right or wrong or who has the better arguments. What matters is the reach ,practical application and smooth Implementation of the ideas. My worldview is not something that defines my character or who I am. My identity is not tied to the beliefs about my character.

So your opinions don't matter to me in any significant manner. The only person who can change my opinions is me ,myself. And that takes me having an epiphany or realization from inside. Whatever your perception about me is, it is irrelevant.

This thread wasn't about me or my beliefs or whether or not I think I'm important. This was about the Clergy and respect being paid to them and their authority. But now thanks to you ,it's been derailed. And anyone who reads it will wonder why people would argue on a post like this. Good Job👍

I don't go over to your posts and comment on them or try to argue with you. I've stopped doing that since a long time to anyone, not just you. Because I've realized that really has no value. Firstly we're not going to change each other's minds and secondly I don't care what your beliefs are. So there is no point in any kind of back and forth. You are free to talk about your ideals to the people and I am mine. I'm not going to respond to you because as I've already said ,all ideas are flawed. It's only about what resonates with the individual and what gives them practical value.

Jack said:
tabby said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Hail Satan!

This thread wasn't about me or my beliefs or whether or not I think I'm important. This was about the Clergy and respect being paid to them and their authority. But now thanks to you ,it's been derailed. And anyone who reads it will wonder why people would argue on a post like this. Good Job👍

She didn't derail it. You and VoE did.

You're oozing hostility when we did nothing to you. Not a surprise given how unstable you are as a human being.

To VoE: Did my reply to you get buried? Everyone else as far as I can see had their comments approved, and my other comments were approved even though they were posted later than the one still pending.

Jack said:
tabby said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Hail Satan!

Okay I'll say this once more even though I think that I've already said this multiple times before so you don't repeat this mistake again. My caste status has no bearing on my thought process at all. Getting somewhat personal, I rejected that false identity almost 10 years ago and I haven't looked back since. The more ritualistic elements that I follow is to honor my ancestors. A lot of what being a Brahmin means has been twisted and that path cannot offer a path to liberation. I understood that basic concept when I became an Aethist for the first time 10 years ago. Then after rediscovering my own religion in Tantra ,I've reformulated many of my positions.

On the matter of subjective values I don't even believe anyone can be true or false. In my worldview there is no objective truth in a subjective reality of the mind. Ive stopped using long winded sentences because most people have difficulty understanding complex concepts that have varied layers of meaning. But effectively anything that our mind perceives without reaching complete formation with the Brahman or the Universal Consciousness field is just an approximation based on our perception of the world, our biases and the deception of our animal nature. Being composed of falsehood, the morality of our existence can only be applied on a societal scale for a common betterment of humanity. But beyond that every elite understands that there is no truth is ideal but there is only one truth. And that truth is beyond our world. So I am not concerned about my beliefs of the world that are subjective and change from generation to generation and from ages to ages. We have seen common themes of behaviors historically that are associated with Nation building and Race Consciousness that propels Nations to greatness. And thus ,those values must be thrust upon society for the collective good. That is the extent of my beliefs. I don't believe in truth and falsehood. I believe in the Nietzsche view of creating your own belief system which I've successfully done. It doesn't really matter in any practical way who is right or wrong or who has the better arguments. What matters is the reach ,practical application and smooth Implementation of the ideas. My worldview is not something that defines my character or who I am. My identity is not tied to the beliefs about my character.

So your opinions don't matter to me in any significant manner. The only person who can change my opinions is me ,myself. And that takes me having an epiphany or realization from inside. Whatever your perception about me is, it is irrelevant.

I don't go over to your posts and comment on them or try to argue with you. I've stopped doing that since a long time to anyone, not just you. Because I've realized that really has no value. Firstly we're not going to change each other's minds and secondly I don't care what your beliefs are. So there is no point in any kind of back and forth. You are free to talk about your ideals to the people and I am mine. I'm not going to respond to you because as I've already said ,all ideas are flawed. It's only about what resonates with the individual and what gives them practical value.

I guess it was foolish of me to hope that I could approach you in any capacity as an SS sister, even after how well our last interaction went when you shared some of your knowledge. I'm not here for a fight, despite the subconscious guard I have against you. I want to know, genuinely, if I can trust your words, because I'm tired of being lied to and manipulated, and wondering if I can trust the family that I'm supposed to be part of. It seems I was wrong, and the past will always be a stain.

Have a good day.

Oh look. It's a "jrvan/tabby tries to start shit with Jack during mercury retrograde and it backfires" episode. You'll never guess who plays the victim this time. :lol:

existentialcrisis said:
Oh look. It's a "jrvan/tabby tries to start shit with Jack during mercury retrograde and it backfires" episode. You'll never guess who plays the victim this time. :lol:

Why are you contributing to derailing Jack's thread? Jack may be responsible for it initially, but now you're just making things worse. Don't be a troll.

tabby said:
Jack said:
tabby said:

I guess it was foolish of me to hope that I could approach you in any capacity as an SS sister, even after how well our last interaction went when you shared some of your knowledge. I'm not here for a fight, despite the subconscious guard I have against you. I want to know, genuinely, if I can trust your words, because I'm tired of being lied to and manipulated, and wondering if I can trust the family that I'm supposed to be part of. It seems I was wrong, and the past will always be a stain.

Have a good day.
Ofcourse you can trust me. Everyone can trust me. But that doesn't mean you come to my thread ,derail it with some sort of psychoanalysis question and hope we can have any kind of productive conversation. Remember the last time how our conversation went. You asked me for something that I gave you. If you ask me something or if I'm giving something and you're capable of accepting it ,Is the only way for us to interact. I don't lie or manipulate people. I've done it sometimes in the past when I was a child but I got caught, so I made a mental note to never lie or cheat again. And because my persuasion is strong ,I've never required to lie or cheat. Stop trying to get into my mind and asking these weird psychologist type questions and we can always have a good interaction (an exchange of knowledge. )

Jack said:
tabby said:
Jack said:

Have a good day.
Ofcourse you can trust me. Everyone can trust me. But that doesn't mean you come to my thread ,derail it with some sort of psychoanalysis question and hope we can have any kind of productive conversation. Remember the last time how our conversation went. You asked me for something that I gave you. If you ask me something or if I'm giving something and you're capable of accepting it ,Is the only way for us to interact. I don't lie or manipulate people. I've done it sometimes in the past when I was a child but I got caught, so I made a mental note to never lie or cheat again. And because my persuasion is strong ,I've never required to lie or cheat. Stop trying to get into my mind and asking these weird psychologist type questions and we can always have a good interaction (an exchange of knowledge. )

Both trust and respect are meant to be earned. You don’t come across as someone very willing to earn either of them, rather claim it through force and “persuasion”.

These are selfish and disrespectful conditions for a “good interaction” or whatever you want to call it. Lowering oneself to be subservient to you is not very befitting of a growing Spiritual Satanist.

jrvan said:
I didn't say one bad thing to Jack or about him on this post, even after he got hostile towards Tabby for no reason and I wasn't planning to reply to him at all. Nor did I bring my past issues with him into this thread. Don't accuse me of being sly when you have zero proof other than digging up the already buried past. You're the one bringing the past into it, not me. I have no issues with authority whatsoever. I show the appropriate respect to authority figures, and this is evident in my behavior literally everywhere throughout this forum.

Absolutely ridiculous. If Jack can't handle criticism then that's his problem, and I don't know why a moderator is leaping to his defense for such a tiny thing. I don't even need to diminish Jack if I WAS interested in that, because he does that to himself constantly. If I was really as malicious as you say then I certainly wouldn't be "interrupting an enemy while they are making a mistake" as the saying goes, and I wouldn't be wasting my time offering useful criticism. In fact, if I really wanted to be petty and malicious then I would write my own version of this post which would be 10x better and more effective at relating the same essential points without the extra unnecessary parts, and I would do it just to show him up. That level of pettiness is beneath me, and I prefer to work as a team within the JoS where I believe everyone has a role.

Just so you know, I'm holding back a lot of rage towards you for this. I toned this message down considerably. I hope you appreciate that.

The message by VoE was directed mostly at Tabby, so you shouldn't be as angry with VoE as you appear. Tabby is doing fine in her responses here, so there is not as much of a need to jump in.

In addition, there are points within this thread where you are being too aggressive with your attacks. This can come in the form of either direct personal attacks or claiming that there is "zero" or only imagined proof of something.

In reality, any errant behavior that someone has is going to be both subtle, as well as feel appropriate for you. So that may explain why you feel like you are acting appropriately, whereas others think you are being too strong in your approach. This is something that will resolve as you free yourself of this karma.

Remember, any problems being solved through a working will temporarily heighten/reappear. If this is the case, try to remember that these situations are being "artificially" created for you to experience. In this case, you should hold back almost entirely from these sorts of forum posts until your emotions calm.

tabby said:

Have a good day.

Although you are well-intentioned and potentially correct in your assumption of Jack, he is unwilling to hear it, therefore you come across as overly provocative. That is why VoE intervened for the sake of keeping the peace.

Despite any qualms with Jack's emotional undertones, I don't believe he is the type to screw someone over. Although we could say this is not perfect, it is at least adequate for his interactions here.

Although I would recommend you and Jrvan try to avoid any conflict with Jack going forward if you must respond to issues with his ideas, direct your words against the theory or concept in question, specifically, not at Jack as a person.

tabby said:
Jack said:
tabby said:

Have a good day.
Both trust and respect are meant to be earned. You don’t come across as someone very willing to earn either of them, rather claim it through force and “persuasion”.

These are selfish and disrespectful conditions for a “good interaction” or whatever you want to call it. Lowering oneself to be subservient to you is not very befitting of a growing Spiritual Satanist.
Then stop commenting on my posts and threads and replying to me. It's very simple.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=357684 time=1653366130 user_id=21286]
jrvan said:

The message by VoE was directed mostly at Tabby, so you shouldn't be as angry with VoE as you appear. Tabby is doing fine in her responses here, so there is not as much of a need to jump in.

In addition, there are points within this thread where you are being too aggressive with your attacks. This can come in the form of either direct personal attacks or claiming that there is "zero" or only imagined proof of something.

In reality, any errant behavior that someone has is going to be both subtle, as well as feel appropriate for you. So that may explain why you feel like you are acting appropriately, whereas others think you are being too strong in your approach. This is something that will resolve as you free yourself of this karma.

Remember, any problems being solved through a working will temporarily heighten/reappear. If this is the case, try to remember that these situations are being "artificially" created for you to experience. In this case, you should hold back almost entirely from these sorts of forum posts until your emotions calm.

He accused me of being sly and having devious intentions which is a serious charge to make, and I wasn't. Neither me nor Tabby were trying to undermine Jack as was claimed. That's ridiculous. And I bit my lip very hard and held back a lot on my anger, and chose only to explain myself to VoE. If there is an energy wave of anger in that message or something then it's very mild compared to what I held back.

What attacks? Are you referring to me calling Jack paranoid? That wasn't an attack so much as a valid observation and criticism. He sounds like a lunatic getting defensive over imagined slights when we didn't even do anything.

I'm sorry, but I just don't know what you're talking about with any of this. Why is my directness suddenly a problem when Jack has taken that approach all along and claimed to prefer that approach many times? If he's more sensitive now then I'll change my approach, but that was never the case before ostensibly.

I'm just going to back off here because defending myself right now only seems to be generating more misunderstandings, and is getting nowhere. I'll chalk it up to Mercury Retrograde.

jrvan said:
He accused me of being sly and having devious intentions which is a serious charge to make, and I wasn't. Neither me nor Tabby were trying to undermine Jack as was claimed. That's ridiculous. And I bit my lip very hard and held back a lot on my anger, and chose only to explain myself to VoE. If there is an energy wave of anger in that message or something then it's very mild compared to what I held back.

What attacks? Are you referring to me calling Jack paranoid? That wasn't an attack so much as a valid observation and criticism. He sounds like a lunatic getting defensive over imagined slights when we didn't even do anything.

I'm sorry, but I just don't know what you're talking about with any of this. Why is my directness suddenly a problem when Jack has taken that approach all along and claimed to prefer that approach many times? If he's more sensitive now then I'll change my approach, but that was never the case before ostensibly.

I'm just going to back off here because defending myself right now only seems to be generating more misunderstandings, and is getting nowhere. I'll chalk it up to Mercury Retrograde.

VoE called Tabby "sly" for making a post that was slightly provocative of Jack. At the same time, I don't think "sly" is the best word because I don't believe she had negative intentions. That does not mean it wasn't provocative, given her past with Jack. In this case, I believe you misinterpreted VoE as directing this towards you when I don't believe it was.

When I said "attacks", I should've said "arguments". There are certain words and phrases which escalate a situation, and those which don't. Even if your intentions are good, if you use harsher words, then it will generate conflict.

As far as Jack goes, he may have thick skin, but he is getting dragged into conflict regardless. Therefore, he is sensitive in his own way. Although what he said about himself could make you think otherwise, I watch the drama unfold and realize negative occurrences are happening regardless of how sensitive or resistant people claim they are.

Yes, Mercury retrograde does play into this. I think you are doing good by holding back anger, but I believe you took what VoE said too personally. He and I are trying to keep the peace, not find someone to hang, if that makes sense. If we point out something we believe you did, this is meant for understanding and growth, not shame and punishment.

Jack said:
tabby said:
Jack said:

Then stop commenting on my posts and threads and replying to me. It's very simple.

That's patriarchy.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=357811 time=1653409145 user_id=21286]
jrvan said:

VoE called Tabby "sly" for making a post that was slightly provocative of Jack. At the same time, I don't think "sly" is the best word because I don't believe she had negative intentions. That does not mean it wasn't provocative, given her past with Jack. In this case, I believe you misinterpreted VoE as directing this towards you when I don't believe it was.

When I said "attacks", I should've said "arguments". There are certain words and phrases which escalate a situation, and those which don't. Even if your intentions are good, if you use harsher words, then it will generate conflict.

As far as Jack goes, he may have thick skin, but he is getting dragged into conflict regardless. Therefore, he is sensitive in his own way. Although what he said about himself could make you think otherwise, I watch the drama unfold and realize negative occurrences are happening regardless of how sensitive or resistant people claim they are.

Yes, Mercury retrograde does play into this. I think you are doing good by holding back anger, but I believe you took what VoE said too personally. He and I are trying to keep the peace, not find someone to hang, if that makes sense. If we point out something we believe you did, this is meant for understanding and growth, not shame and punishment.
VOE called "Tabby" Sly but Jrvan says that he was called sly and having devious intentions. This is because both of them are the same person. This individual most certainly has multiple personality disorder. We're dealing with a crazy person here. Stop trying to take sense into this individual. It is unhinged and crazy at the core. No sane individual would try to act like a woman on a forum for absolutely no reason.

Jack said:
VOE called "Tabby" Sly but Jrvan says that he was called sly and having devious intentions. This is because both of them are the same person. This individual most certainly has multiple personality disorder. We're dealing with a crazy person here. Stop trying to take sense into this individual. It is unhinged and crazy at the core. No sane individual would try to act like a woman on a forum for absolutely no reason.

Just from a perspective of what is most likely, I don't think this is the case. I think it is more likely that, either due to mercury retrograde or his sensitivity to the subject, he misinterpreted VoE as talking about him. I imagine that they talk with another about their forum experiences, hence why you see them on the same thread.

That is more probable than an individual who has made a sum of nearly 2,000 posts acting as two different people.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=357966 time=1653447507 user_id=21286]
Jack said:

Just from a perspective of what is most likely, I don't think this is the case. I think it is more likely that, either due to mercury retrograde or his sensitivity to the subject, he misinterpreted VoE as talking about him. I imagine that they talk with another about their forum experiences, hence why you see them on the same thread.

That is more probable than an individual who has made a sum of nearly 2,000 posts acting as two different people.

You're right. He gives me a lot of credit considering the degree of skill it would require to pull something like that off and commit to two different characters so thoroughly. That's like CIA level or something, right? Should I be flattered?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=357964 time=1653447031 user_id=21286]
tabby said:
If it's alright with you, may I speak with you privately, if you have the time?

Yes, you can email me. Not sure why I wasn't notified of this post, but that was likely due to Mercury retrograde.

Thank you. Your email is the one in the [location] of your profile?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Jack said:

Yes, we often bounce thoughts off each other and regularly talk about our experiences. It's just a personal habit of my own that I stay close with Jrvan even here on the forums, and give my own thoughts I desire to give on some of the same subjects where Jrvan sometimes engages.

Though staying close with Jrvan even on the forums is rooted in a security and sense of safety thing for me.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Jack said:

No he's been accused of this from the start. The Tabby account was made for supporting the jrvan individual in an argument. You can look at this from their posts.

Mercury Retrograde cannot explain why an individual thinks that you're talking him when you're talking to his alleged wife. Ofcourse in no circumstance can such a confusion occur.

My mind has been convinced of it. It looks like my earlier posts wasn't approved. Whatever, I was saying the same thing anyway.

Jrvan and Tabby are the same person.
  • Voe was talking to Tabby ,Jrvans alleged wife.
  • Jrvan wasn't mentioned or quoted once.
  • Jrvan says however that VOE was talking to him.
Those three sentences can only make sense if you deduce that both the accounts are being operated by the same person.

What Mercury Retrograde has actually done is break the shell of Verbal Deceit that was being employed by this individual. This is called a Freudian Slip where you unconsciously blurt out things that you weren't supposed to do.

This has just exacerbated the situation so that the verbal mask can't hold up any longer and cracks are opened in it.

What Mercury retrograde has done is expose this individual for operating two accounts simultaneously and pretending to be two people. That is what has happened here.

No one can convince me otherwise. The evidence is their own admission so it can't be denied.

Jack will not listen to your input or advice for the same reason you will not listen to his.

You've all stepped on each other's toes too many times to the point you expect malice from each other even when there is none. Jack seems to have already understood this and simply avoids topics of yours now by what I've seen. You should do the same.

I think this post was made because of those dickheads who popped up in a thread some days ago complaining about HC and other long time members.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Jack said:

(To avoid confusion, this is meant as a general reply regarding all the discussions on the topic)

I had only intended to keep the peace here, as I read Jrvan and Tabby's reply to Jack as a provocative message in order to seek a reaction from him, which is a repeating back and forth pattern that has caused arguments between them in the past, which is why I referred to their messages as "sly", since it felt like a sneaky attempt to get a reaction out of Jack to be used against him in an argument to be formed as in the past.

I had interjected with intent to prevent this, to keep the peace, since reactionary arguing of that nature has never been beneficial for the communication between people on the forum, especially so during a Mercury Retrograde, however perhaps my way of doing it has been improper.

Contents of my message aside, my reply to Tabby was directed at both Jrvan and Tabby, so really there is nothing unusual or inconsistent about Jrvan addressing my reply to Tabby like he did.

That theory of Jack really does sound completely ridiculous.

There is no inconsistency with Jrvan mentioning my reply as directed to him.

Jack should follow his own advice and avoid replying to Tabby and Jrvan if he cannot remain rational or tactful when replying to the both of them.

Some maturity and rationality would be helpful here. Personally I see no evidence to support those claims, and even considering it to be true, there are better ways to go about trying to proof it or bring it up than what Jack did.

No one should let their personal qualms with another person cause them to create strange theories and conclusions about them that cannot be substantiated and would only lead to further drama and derailment of any meaningful discussion.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
Jack said:

(To avoid confusion, this is meant as a general reply regarding all the discussions on the topic)

I had only intended to keep the peace here, as I read Jrvan and Tabby's reply to Jack as a provocative message in order to seek a reaction from him, which is a repeating back and forth pattern that has caused arguments between them in the past, which is why I referred to their messages as "sly", since it felt like a sneaky attempt to get a reaction out of Jack to be used against him in an argument to be formed as in the past.

I had interjected with intent to prevent this, to keep the peace, since reactionary arguing of that nature has never been beneficial for the communication between people on the forum, especially so during a Mercury Retrograde, however perhaps my way of doing it has been improper.

Contents of my message aside, my reply to Tabby was directed at both Jrvan and Tabby, so really there is nothing unusual or inconsistent about Jrvan addressing my reply to Tabby like he did.

That theory of Jack really does sound completely ridiculous.

There is no inconsistency with Jrvan mentioning my reply as directed to him.

Jack should follow his own advice and avoid replying to Tabby and Jrvan if he cannot remain rational or tactful when replying to the both of them.

Some maturity and rationality would be helpful here. Personally I see no evidence to support those claims, and even considering it to be true, there are better ways to go about trying to proof it or bring it up than what Jack did.

No one should let their personal qualms with another person cause them to create strange theories and conclusions about them that cannot be substantiated and would only lead to further drama and derailment of any meaningful discussion.

Hail Satan!

I've had time to meditate on my original comments towards Jack, while there isn't actually anything wrong with the question itself (though maybe the wording of it could be better), I understand and acknowledge that because that kind of question was coming from me (and my personal history with Jack is a sour one), it would be taken as provocative, perhaps even antagonistic. I will tread with better care and awareness of this for the future.

While I will never forget a wrong, I'm also not one to hold a grudge if I see someone improving and growing, and showing that they are more than what they once were. The question wasn't intended to be negative or ill towards Jack. It was to prompt an indirect solution to the topic and issue presented by him - though my approach was not the best.

Those who come here fresh, naive, and confused, will look to existing members to determine what is ok and not ok in behavior and conduct when engaging with others on these forums. That by leading by example, this can reduce how common people will come here and disrespect the community and authority. The only ones that would by that point would be obvious trolls, and people who need some extra help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back