Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What do you want?

Jrvan

What would you be doing right now if the war is over and the jews are extinct? The governments are freed, all corruption has been removed (not replaced yet, just removed), there are no obstacles to starting any kind of business you want, going to school for whatever you want, having any sort of career, and just following your dreams in general. Money is no longer an obstacle to fulfilling and living your dreams. What would you do right now?

jrvan said:
What would you be doing right now if the war is over and the jews are extinct? The governments are freed, all corruption has been removed (not replaced yet, just removed), there are no obstacles to starting any kind of business you want, going to school for whatever you want, having any sort of career, and just following your dreams in general. Money is no longer an obstacle to fulfilling and living your dreams. What would you do right now?

Orgies. Lots and lots of orgies.

jrvan said:

I quite enjoy what I do currently, but in this scenario I think there would be a huge requirement to be some sort of therapist or spiritual teacher. I've always been drawn to therapy or helping people, which is apparent in my natal chart. Other than that, I'd continue spending quality time with my family and working on my own spiritual development. Also I'd probably have about 10 kids :lol:

How about you?

I think you people are extremely naive if you expect to still live the way we lived by now after SHTF. Thinking that this civilization will still be a thing is a fantasy at best.
We will be living something close to a hunting-gathering lifestyle with a huge spiritual aspect to it and will be mainly focused on creating a spiritual warrior race that will be strong enough to face enemy aliens. Also, there will be probably a recreational trips on other planets that other god are to hunt there as well.

jrvan said:

I would want to design beautiful aesthetically pleasing cities/buildings to be build on my country and all of them must be well managed and well maintained. I suggest on them being inspired from Ziggurats of Mesopotamia and Original Vedic temples. My country is filled with trash and modernistic trash. The natural beauty of the mountains and the seas doesn't work well with crappy jewish inspired buildings.

Do you think that money will disappear when the war is over?
I recall reading from other Brothers and Sisters that money will still exist, so that people can still be working and make our world a functionable place. :p
However, it could be different in the sense that people will move to jobs that are more suitable to their liking/soul's path.

As for me, if money wasn't an issue and the war was over, I would most likely write books and create movies.
...Well, I still wanna do this but because I need to work, the time (and the motivation) for writing is very limited. I am also desperately trying to find a way to make money from home and escape the 9-5 cycle and the concept of working hard in order to make someone else rich (I'd like to have my own clients).

Of course ideally, I just wanna write stories. However stories can't make for a steady income, so I can't rely on something like that.

Dahaarkan said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FancyMancy said:
I'm not a fan of fedposts/glowposts, but thanks, though.

Fedposting is when feds are trying to bait people into sending deplorable messages to get them in legal trouble. I don't see how the above fits this category.

jrvan said:
I would continue to improve the world until it is ready for the arrival of my Demon Lover.
For the rest I will advance in harmony with my brothers and sisters in Satan.

Along with this will come the infinite joys of life.

FancyMancy said:

Would this classify as one? I was trying to get people to ponder what they want in life, and what they would do if the spiritual war was over. That was the purpose I had in mind.

FancyMancy said:

If this would get anyone in trouble then it should be deleted. My antisemitism has been getting maxed out lately, and I didn't perceive anything wrong with what I said when I wrote it.

I'll report my post for removal if it's a problem.

Woodlandman said:
I think you people are extremely naive if you expect to still live the way we lived by now after SHTF. Thinking that this civilization will still be a thing is a fantasy at best.
We will be living something close to a hunting-gathering lifestyle with a huge spiritual aspect to it and will be mainly focused on creating a spiritual warrior race that will be strong enough to face enemy aliens. Also, there will be probably a recreational trips on other planets that other god are to hunt there as well.

Like woodland elves from LOTR? I don't think so. Tolkien was an absolute crackpot, and he sucked the jews off hard.

If you want a true view of the shape of things to come, look to Ancient Rome as an example. It will even go beyond Ancient Rome in the Age of Aquarius. In fact, it might even eventually look a little bit like Star Wars episodes 1-3. Hover car traffic will probably piss me off more than ground traffic already does.

gnome said:
jrvan said:

I quite enjoy what I do currently, but in this scenario I think there would be a huge requirement to be some sort of therapist or spiritual teacher. I've always been drawn to therapy or helping people, which is apparent in my natal chart. Other than that, I'd continue spending quality time with my family and working on my own spiritual development. Also I'd probably have about 10 kids :lol:

How about you?

That sounds great. I'm also the therapist type, although I lack patience for stubborn people who don't help themselves. I think therapy will be an easier job after the enemy curses are more removed off from the public in the future, not to mention the enemy ways of thinking and perceptions. Being a spiritual teacher is a huge part of my chart, but I don't know if I could find myself teaching in the Mystery Schools again if those return. Initiating people seems like a pain in the ass, and I don't know how people do it. Maybe I'm just lazy :lol:

I think what I would be doing after the spiritual war is over is volunteering to help build Pagan Temples, doing landscaping projects for society, and helping with nature restoration projects.

And sailing of course. I would be going sailing whenever I could.

Yagami Light said:
I recall reading from other Brothers and Sisters that money will still exist, so that people can still be working and make our world a functionable place. :p
However, it could be different in the sense that people will move to jobs that are more suitable to their liking/soul's path.

As for me, if money wasn't an issue and the war was over, I would most likely write books and create movies.
...Well, I still wanna do this but because I need to work, the time (and the motivation) for writing is very limited. I am also desperately trying to find a way to make money from home and escape the 9-5 cycle and the concept of working hard in order to make someone else rich (I'd like to have my own clients).

Of course ideally, I just wanna write stories. However stories can't make for a steady income, so I can't rely on something like that.

There will still be money. It will be the monetary system itself that changes, and the jews won't be robbing all of the wealth. It's difficult to understand, but the way the society and money system is engineered right now is in such a way that it makes money the center of life and civilization, and basically the primary goal. Money isn't supposed to be the center of everything, and chased by everyone out of necessity - it's not supposed to be like that. In a more natural, less jewy system everyone is supposed to be able to follow their dreams with or without money. In natural systems of society based on our own Gentile souls, we naturally create what we dream of, and we don't need to slave away for years just to acquire enough money to fuel the dreams in our hearts (which people often don't even remember by the time they get the money, if they ever do).

In the future, you won't need to work as hard to make dirt pay like you do now, and like everyone does. We're supposed to keep the fruits of our labor. Labor = wealth. In the current system, we're basically giving mountains of wealth in the form of labor for free while the jews take it all for themselves. The jews are stealing everyone's labor value with the way they have engineered society.

Yagami Light said:

What's wrong with doing jobs that you don't like?
IMO it's too selfish to only do what you like. What about the needs of others?
If your work doesn't make others happy then you shouldn't get any money.

RockSeed13 said:
jrvan said:

I would want to design beautiful aesthetically pleasing cities/buildings to be build on my country and all of them must be well managed and well maintained. I suggest on them being inspired from Ziggurats of Mesopotamia and Original Vedic temples. My country is filled with trash and modernistic trash. The natural beauty of the mountains and the seas doesn't work well with crappy jewish inspired buildings.
Ooo… yes!! That’s awesome, I’ve had similar dreams. I could just imagine building a sacred space and city, where the details are beautiful and practical like my own personal space. I hope you can pursue this in some way, even if it is just one building, one building can mean a whole lot to all of those who live/work there.

Yagami Light said:

Dahaarkan said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Money is a dirty jewish filth at the moment, it’s difficult to imagine it existing in a society where they are gone. If everyone has their spiritual self realized they will want to work without money. It’s not necessary and is largely a way to enslave humanity and motivate lazy people. If there’s no enemy, motivation will sky rocket.

jrvan said:
Woodlandman said:

Like woodland elves from LOTR? I don't think so. Tolkien was an absolute crackpot, and he sucked the jews off hard.

If you want a true view of the shape of things to come, look to Ancient Rome as an example. It will even go beyond Ancient Rome in the Age of Aquarius. In fact, it might even eventually look a little bit like Star Wars episodes 1-3. Hover car traffic will probably piss me off more than ground traffic already does.
Lol traffic.

I Think it’ll Honestly be somewhere inbetween, we will still have cities, but all this shit is going to need to be modified to be made closer but not crowded and we will probably want make a lot of satanic places to meditate and probably beautify our spaces.
I think fully awakened people spiritually will easily be able to figure out how far away from each other people need to live to keep their auras clean and what not. If people can see auras and chakras they’ll easily know what to do. also things will be built to focus on spiritual goals, which will be the purpose of society. It will be a complete revamp. 40 hour work week will be gone, some people will work 60 hours, some people will work 20 hours, but it’ll work because they will be doing it to honor their nature and instincts. a disorganized commute will be gone too. Things will be done much more orderly. Basically everyone will develop the recognition of self and natural law, telepathy, awareness. We can’t really know what will stay and what will take a hike, IMO, but we can guess.

Wolfsage said:
jrvan said:
Woodlandman said:

Lol traffic.

I Think it’ll Honestly be somewhere inbetween, we will still have cities, but all this shit is going to need to be modified to be made closer but not crowded and we will probably want make a lot of satanic places to meditate and probably beautify our spaces.
I think fully awakened people spiritually will easily be able to figure out how far away from each other people need to live to keep their auras clean and what not. If people can see auras and chakras they’ll easily know what to do. also things will be built to focus on spiritual goals, which will be the purpose of society. It will be a complete revamp. 40 hour work week will be gone, some people will work 60 hours, some people will work 20 hours, but it’ll work because they will be doing it to honor their nature and instincts. a disorganized commute will be gone too. Things will be done much more orderly. Basically everyone will develop the recognition of self and natural law, telepathy, awareness. We can’t really know what will stay and what will take a hike, IMO, but we can guess.

That's pretty short in scope. Actually, that sounds more like the process of getting further into the Age of Aquarius. Eventually, a lot of work will probably be automated by robots, even way more than right now. Society will run in a natural Pagan way, the Sanatana Dharma will be respected, everything will be far more beautiful, and people will be able to live whatever kind of life they want. Whatever we can imagine right now will be blown away in 100 years by technology, especially the technology of the Gods.

Stormblood said:
Definitely not putting an answer to this on a public forum top rabbis read.

No one really has to reply to it publicly because it's more of a meditative prompt anyway. That was my intent.

FancyMancy hasn't gotten back to me, but if this thread would be an example of fedposting then I will ask for it to be removed. I don't know enough about what fedposting is like to be able to deduce it myself.

Mastermind said:
Yagami Light said:

What's wrong with doing jobs that you don't like?
IMO it's too selfish to only do what you like. What about the needs of others?
If your work doesn't make others happy then you shouldn't get any money.

Why must the need of others go against my own needs?

Also, doing a job you don’t like means you will not perform as good, and depending on how much you dislike the job, you may be hating each day there. That doesn't sound like a satanic world to me.

However, it goes without saying that whatever job one does, they will offer something to society. That's what jobs do...

As for the people who talked about money being jewish dirt etc etc, I do know and understand how the jews take advantage of the system they have built and suck the money out of us. However, the concept of doing some kind of work for an exchange is older than the jews and perhaps some sort of exhange for services is how it may work?

Because hey. The question was, what would we do when the war is over and the enemy is gone - not when all humans are spiritually elevated beings. Someone said that without money people would be even more motivated to work. This is wrong - especially with the people of today. Look at how tha majority of people "took advantage" of the quarantine. They got fat and even more uncivilized. Very few people took advantage of that time in order to work out, eat well, perhaps work towards their dreams (from home, however that's possible), read books and learn more...

And if the question changed to "what are you going to do when the war is over, the enemy's gone, and all humans are elevated beings?", then this is an answer we can't possibly know (except for more advanced members), and those who do, it's best not to be open about it here, because the war's not over and the enemy's still here.

Finally, 2-3 people said how it's unsafe to talk about these things in a public forum that the enemy watches. I honestly didn't even think of that. :?

jrvan said:
(...)going to school for whatever you want, having any sort of career, and just following your dreams in general. Money is no longer an obstacle to fulfilling and living your dreams.
You can do this and much more, right here, right now. I believe it is wrong that some people postpone their dreams for when the jews are gone.

You can do whatever you want now. Nothing is stopping you. There is always a way around obstacles. If the lack of money is the obstacle that prevents you from achieving your goals in life, then learn how to get more money. Nothing should stand between you and your dreams. We have the power to manifest our will and overcome the obstacles.

gnome said:
jrvan said:

How about you?
162b164984dd1375d866853fd196dbbf.jpg

Rest in peace old gnome profile picture...the forums will never be the same without you...

BlackOnyx8 said:
jrvan said:
(...)going to school for whatever you want, having any sort of career, and just following your dreams in general. Money is no longer an obstacle to fulfilling and living your dreams.
You can do this and much more, right here, right now. I believe it is wrong that some people postpone their dreams for when the jews are gone.

You can do whatever you want now. Nothing is stopping you. There is always a way around obstacles. If the lack of money is the obstacle that prevents you from achieving your goals in life, then learn how to get more money. Nothing should stand between you and your dreams. We have the power to manifest our will and overcome the obstacles.

That was the hidden purpose of this post :D

Dahaarkan said:
Fedposting is when feds are trying to bait people into sending deplorable messages to get them in legal trouble. I don't see how the above fits this category.
jrvan said:
Would this classify as one? I was trying to get people to ponder what they want in life, and what they would do if the spiritual war was over. That was the purpose I had in mind.
jrvan said:
If this would get anyone in trouble then it should be deleted. My antisemitism has been getting maxed out lately, and I didn't perceive anything wrong with what I said when I wrote it.

I'll report my post for removal if it's a problem.
Stormblood said:
I'm aware of the meanings. I think it cuts a bit closely, though. It could be misconstrued as intent and incitement - whether it genuinely wasn't or not.

jrvan said:
Stormblood said:
No one really has to reply to it publicly because it's more of a meditative prompt anyway. That was my intent.

FancyMancy hasn't gotten back to me, but if this thread would be an example of fedposting then I will ask for it to be removed. I don't know enough about what fedposting is like to be able to deduce it myself.
I've not got back to, or replied in threads to, most; I had a quick look and replied to a couple. I've been doing other things, so - ping!

Yagami Light said:
Why must the need of others go against my own needs?
You answered yourself :

Yagami Light said:
Look at how tha majority of people "took advantage" of the quarantine. They got fat and even more uncivilized. Very few people took advantage of that time in order to work out, eat well, perhaps work towards their dreams (from home, however that's possible), read books and learn more...

When all of your needs for existence are met, what do you do?
The reality is that most of us do not want to work, no matter if it's enjoyable or not. Being lazy is the default state of being.
It was demonstrated by the pandemic.
Once people have enough to survive, they do nothing. All this talk about doing what they love is mere fantasy.

Now, since my need of being lazy clashes with your need to get something from me, which one do I pick? Am I going to serve myself or you?
I'm going to serve you and you are going to give me a quantifiable form of recognition that is universally recognizable, like money.
Then I can show this accumulated recognition from others to a woman and it will be more likely that she'll have children with me. My altruistic DNA is thus replicated while that of the lazy person isn't.
The next generation will be more altruistic than the previous one.

Women that do not have a monetary preference in mate selection create societies of lazy self-serving persons, which are then conquered by another society that evolved differently.

That's why it's important to always get recognition for your work. Otherwise you are just contributing to polluting the gene pool with lazy idiots.

That's why the jews have created an abusive monetary system. They want us to hate it in order to weaken us by blurring the lines between the strong and the lazy.

Mastermind said:
The reality is that most of us do not want to work, no matter if it's enjoyable or not. Being lazy is the default state of being.

Of the andrapoda, yes, aka demihumans. Not of human beings. Any andrapod who doesn't want to contribute to society in any way but just live as a parasite to other will be the "untouchable" class and receive zero, until they wake and start taking opportunities to develop themselves and contribute to society like they're supposed to.

Being part of a society is a two-way exchange: you help others, others help you. It doesn't work if it's a unilateral exchange. This is exactly why the enemy society is not working: it's based on jewing. Kikes get all the benefits from taxes and banking, while contributing to nothing of value. The majority of people live their life as a battery for them without receiving anything of value in return. Then you have other special parasites, different from the kikes, who meet all criteria of parasitism set by the kikes and thus are given things for free, paid for by the eternal slaves.

Yagami Light said:

same, I'm trying to write and hate the 9-5

Stormblood said:
Being part of a society is a two-way exchange: you help others, others help you. It doesn't work if it's a unilateral exchange. This is exactly why the enemy society is not working: it's based on jewing. Kikes get all the benefits from taxes and banking, while contributing to nothing of value. The majority of people live their life as a battery for them without receiving anything of value in return. Then you have other special parasites, different from the kikes, who meet all criteria of parasitism set by the kikes and thus are given things for free, paid for by the eternal slaves.

Are we going to quantify and keep track of this help to others?
Otherwise, someone will contribute less and will be treated the same as someone that contributes more.
Then it will be a downward spiral where no one contributes anything.

Is it going to be, everyone does their best?
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs?"
Suddenly everyone's abilities drop to zero.

Mastermind said:
Otherwise, someone will contribute less and will be treated the same as someone that contributes more.

There is no reason why we cannot support both concepts here. We have already seen this in National Socialism, which placed a heavy emphasis on both meritocracy and community support of one another. In this case, the ties to the community produced stronger motivational drives than just immediate gratification alone. This was also seen in the Japanese and their fanatical style of warfare, which came out of their more water-based nature.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=357178 time=1653218276 user_id=21286]
Mastermind said:

There is no reason why we cannot support both concepts here. We have already seen this in National Socialism, which placed a heavy emphasis on both meritocracy and community support of one another. In this case, the ties to the community produced stronger motivational drives than just immediate gratification alone. This was also seen in the Japanese and their fanatical style of warfare, which came out of their more water-based nature.

Alright, how are we going quantify people's contributions and keep track of it?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Mastermind said:

This, and also anything can be quantified easily and kept track of. It's already happening in this forum. Most people can easily see who brings value to the community and how much value they bring. I don't think the two concepts are very separated either. Merit and community support overlap in so many ways!

Stormblood said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
Mastermind said:

This, and also anything can be quantified easily and kept track of. It's already happening in this forum. Most people can easily see who brings value to the community and how much value they bring. I don't think the two concepts are very separated either. Merit and community support overlap in so many ways!

Lets say I need a house but I can't build it myself. Who's going to provide it and when?
"Mr. house builder, I post lots of good knowledge in this Satanic forum and now I feel like I've shared enough knowledge to merit a house. Build me one."

Just forget everything I said about money.
Create whatever weak system you want. Me and my boys will be running another system. Then a few decades or centuries later we'll mow you down on the battlefield.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back