Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need Some Advices

Dionysusback

Ever since I got to know The Father Satan, my life has been going on a positive but I couldn't get used to living with meditations.That's why I can't keep my promises to him. Despite this, he always listens to me and I feel that he is with me. I went through a very difficult time, I was on the verge of suicide many times. During this period, I did the meditations regularly at certain intervals, but I did not have the strength and I accepted defeat. One night, I focused on the sigil of the Great Satan and wanted to communicate, although my astral clarity was not high, I perceived what he wanted to say to me as if telepathically and got answers to my questions. Since that day, my life has changed tremendously, the joy of living has come.
I still can't hold back my tears when I remember this moment.I am getting better day by day but I can't meditate regularly, during the breathing exercises I feel severe tensions in the middle of my heart and rib cage and I am almost out of breath.
1st Question:What could be the reason for this?

2nd Question: I play football in a team licensed, I will participate in the auditions of a good team, but a few days ago I broke my finger, this made me very depressed. Can you guys help me about heal magicks?

Thanks for all answers.

You should read this:
Breathing from diaphragm at all times - The ultimate cure to Asthma and chronic cough,chest pain and sinusitis.

Do you have asthma? This sounds like a serious medical issue. You should see a licensed physician or a traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Doctor about your breathing issues. This Chinese herbal supplement could help with your problem: https://www.activeherb.com/kechuan/

Lydia said that doing the 10 Tibetan Breaths cured her asthma, the Tibetan Breaths are good for strengthening the lungs.

You could do the Perfect Health Working by Lydia. Your stagnancy could be a result of negative karma so you may have to do the negative karma working by Luis. Both of these workings are listed in this thread: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54768

You should do Satanic Hypnosis using these affirmations:

“I am always highly motivated and I always meditate every day.”

“I always have time to do quality meditations.”

“I am positively accepting the new habit of meditation in my life, and I know it is positive for me.” (This affirmation is especially important, this is an affirmation everyone should use since most people are programmed to be against meditation since infancy. High Priest HoodedCobra explains the importance of this affirmation in this sermon: Functions Of The Mind: Basic Functions and Obstacles In Meditation

“I have perfect concentration.”

“I am worthy and deserving of all the best in life. I honor myself and am always improving my life in beneficial ways for me.”

You could also use this method:

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
When one encounters problems and obstacles, one should go to the bottom of this and every night before going to sleep, affirm 20-30 times when relaxed, for example: "I have perfect concentration."

Other affirmations for example- "I am always highly motivated and I always meditate every day", “I always have time to do quality meditations", “I am able to enter deep trances easily" you get the general idea. Remember, affirmations should always be in the present tense because the subconscious mind and
soul do not have a time frame such as in the future tense "will" happen. Always make your affirmations in the present tense.

Before sleeping, affirmations should be done some 25-30 times for 40 days straight.
Source: JoS Newsletter 2008-2009 Sermons and Important Messages
(page 8)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back