Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

This site is or is not Jewish but i feel drawn to it. No need to approve

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Are you done throwing Jesus Ezekiel tantrum and being a recovering reptilian or what?

This is actually the normal kind of long rants you see on some new age sites.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Are you done throwing Jesus Ezekiel tantrum and being a recovering reptilian or what?
Are the jews going crazy from our rituals or what? Lol

ClearWater said:
So the Starseeds call Demeter Sophia and Ezekiel not a jew.

If it is then im definitely a jew on recovery. 🖕🖕🖕🖕I can heal my reptilian gene!!!

If not then im learning things that make me want to ask a lot of questions that relate to JoS.

Very big thank you too HC for the great support in helping 🤨🤔🤷

Can you clarify if you have Jewish ancestry or not, at this point in time? Thanks.

If you're a jew there is no recovery for you. That was a long post that seemed kosher to me.
If not a jew, you have hope.

slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It is also a psychological tactic to write long essays to bore the mind so the information is not filtered perfectly and the subliminal programming can stick to the readers. The same is sometimes done on long videos in not written form. Or during christian mess, making them boring on purpose.

This is more a overal info reply not necessary related to the OP.

slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

They melt if they see a simple, rational and concise text

Starseed? Think about this word. Star. Seed. Star. Seed. It's such a stupid word. There is no 'seed' in/from/of stars. Maybe in thousands or millions of years we could 'seed' some stars and position them in Space, but 'starseed'? It's like a singer who came out with an album called something like Liquid Spirits (if I remember correctly). Others would have been like, "That's such an amazing name for an album!", and I'm like "scoff They have to come up with some ridiculous names for these young Souls who are full of fancy and soaking-up everything thrown at them".

Let's go to the Urban Dictionary.

5jgkABE.png

Clairsentences? Other than to say that I thought it said clairsentience (which makes some sense, and when I checked online clairsentience was actually in the results), I'm going to skip-over that one. "The dIvInE cReAtOr"? There is no such thing as omnipotence. "hEaVeN oN eArTh"? What - "the 'lord's' prayer"?

There's also no definitive, nor definite, answer. Some say -

The official definition of a Starseed is an individual who has witnessed life on other planets than Earth; whether it is in human form or not. Children who are shy and introverts are recognized to be Starseed children. Their imaginative skills are very creative and can't be compared to those of normal children.

while others say -

A Starseed is a soul who's incarnated on this Earth for the first time within the past couple of generations. Some people like to think of all souls who've come from other star systems as being Starseeds. And in some ways, it's true. But it's not the given definition for what a Starseed is in the modern context.
which contradicts itself - "a starseed is... then "nope; it's not";

others say -

Starseeds are highly advanced spiritual beings and souls that originated from distant planets, solar systems, and galaxies, typically far from Earth. These evolved souls carry a multitude of wisdom within, along with special abilities and gifts.

so now I know it is full of nonsense. Look at the Planet. Look at all of the wIsDoM being shared around, making Earth and Her Inhabitants much better and improved. oH dIvInE sTaRsEeDs, stop soaking up all the water and nutrients in the soul, and instead sprout us some of that lovely fruit of thy labour, hIgHlY-aDvAnCeD aBiLiTiEs and wisdumb!

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I think it's crying-out for more rituals!

ClearWater said:
I can heal my reptilian gene!!!

Yeah no, you can heal this, I know someone who healed himself from being a part kike. He vibrated thr Final RTR 4 Times daily. It took him a while tho, but he also felt it spiritually.
The key is to keep doing the RTRs.

Good Luck Lisa!

Fuchs said:
slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It is also a psychological tactic to write long essays to bore the mind so the information is not filtered perfectly and the subliminal programming can stick to the readers. The same is sometimes done on long videos in not written form. Or during christian mess, making them boring on purpose.

This is more a overal info reply not necessary related to the OP.

The Good is almost no one is going to sit there and read this whole thing that doesn't even make much sense.

ClearWater said:
NinRick said:
ClearWater said:
I can heal my reptilian gene!!!

Yeah no, you can heal this, I know someone who healed himself from being a part kike. He vibrated thr Final RTR 4 Times daily. It took him a while tho, but he also felt it spiritually.
The key is to keep doing the RTRs.

Good Luck Lisa!

but by all means carry on with your RTRs i vibrated the FRTR maybe more than a 100 times high reps and all. An i feel great. i just miss talking to people here.

Its the HC who makes me look bad.
For some reason im not completely sure yet if he is the bad guy or not lol

only approves what he wants.

I mean im just observing what i saw and felt on the other side just to be sure what is going on because i see what is wrong here.

no offence truth hurts

You promote Christianity, call our Gods evil Reptiles, slander Orion, and generally do anything under the sun that is against JoS.

Either you are crazy, or you are highly disinformed and extremely confused. To point this out is not any personal attack on you. That's why all your posts are deleted, because it's pure disinformation, crap nonsense from New Age sites, and low level slander against everything we stand for.

You are not talking to anyone you are just promoting enemy propaganda at this point, the reason this post was approved was so that you don't cry and whine that we attack you for promoting endless lies, before officially banning you.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

That's like a typical new age site or something, they always preach this crazy nonsense, it's like you read texts from a literal mental institution there. It's as Slyscorpion said.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back