Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Necronomicon Spellbook for Satanists

Ananda

I wanted to compile a Necronomicon Spellbook of sorts that contains the 50 Names of Marduk but with reasonable Spiritual Satanist definition of the calling of powers and their effects without the circles around the sigils. The Simonized 'Necronomicon Spellbook' I feel is highly inaccurate as Simon has indoctrinated himself to all types of things including xianity. So if the consent of the clergy and the SS here is in check I would like to document your experiences and what you think each power truly brings. If this isn't permissible by everyone I will halt the project.

Ananda said:
I wanted to compile a Necronomicon Spellbook of sorts that contains the 50 Names of Marduk but with reasonable Spiritual Satanist definition of the calling of powers and their effects without the circles around the sigils. The Simonized 'Necronomicon Spellbook' I feel is highly inaccurate as Simon has indoctrinated himself to all types of things including xianity. So if the consent of the clergy and the SS here is in check I would like to document your experiences and what you think each power truly brings. If this isn't permissible by everyone I will halt the project.

Would be cool, the cicles around the sigils in this case act as a point off fokus and containing the energy, I once asked about them. So they can stay as they are. But one can also use them without.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back