Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cats in egypt

Anatolian Division said:
Why are cats sacred and mean in Egypt?
Cats are sacred because of their connection to the Goddess Bastet. They are a symbol of fertility, moon and the feminine side of the soul. They are represented by the rune Berkano.

You can communicate with the Goddess Bastet who will give you more information. She is also very friendly, protective and understanding. She has a warm and pleasant energy. Bastet is a wonderful Demoness!

d8f6f2b6fd13057fdd748af911bbfeb6.jpg

Hail Bastet, My Queen!

Siatris Ioholo said:
Anatolian Division said:
Cats are sacred because of their connection to the Goddess Bastet. They are a symbol of fertility, moon and the feminine side of the soul. They are represented by the rune Berkano.

You can communicate with the Goddess Bastet who will give you more information. She is also very friendly, protective and understanding. She has a warm and pleasant energy. Bastet is a wonderful Demoness!

d8f6f2b6fd13057fdd748af911bbfeb6.jpg

Hail Bastet, My Queen!

Thank you.

HPHoodedCobra said the Cat also has to do with the Shakti aspect of the Kundalini, if I recall correctly.

Anatolian Division said:

To understand why we must understand the cat itself. Cats are known for their amazing eyesight, their reflexes and sharp reaction. They usually hunt alone unless we're talking about lions. They are also psychic. I have seen instances where cats can actually sense in some way, the future, or unfriendly company. They have a very sharp sense of intuition. They also make good pest control. Cats, snakes etc. tend to eat pests trying to enter your house and make good guardians.

All of these things and more are the reason cats are respected in Egypt. We also have Goddess Bastet. Cats are associated with the moon, magic, stealth and the night, psychic abilities, sharp wit and reflexes, and the feminine side of ones soul and psyche.

Also let's face it, cats are adorable. I don't care if they scratch your sofa or shoes, they're super cute.

It's law in Egypt that hurting or killing cats (or most animal life period) is punishable with death. That's because they respected Nature and the animals that make part of the ecosystem, and it's humans job to be able to advance and able to improve the lifestyle and ecosystem, not hurt it and endanger it.

the reptilian jew would go to pagan nations an sacrifice animals sacred to pagan gods, so they can mock the gods of gentiles, an when pagans found out. they did the same persecution complex method found in npcs today, (oy vey wes bes victims just cause wes mock an curse yous gods evil goyims)even though the reptilian jews start it, but that's what you get when dealing with reptilian jews, these reptiles would offer anything to that reptilian god,an i mean anything they say not to offer up goats, an yet one of their curses involves getting a goat an leaving it in the wilderness to get eaten by wolves,the reptilian jews still to this day sacrifice animals or humans to appease their reptilian gods,

thing is pagan gods love animals an in those days even harming one was considered a crime

NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:
What about cats on the astral. That come to you what do they symbolize.

Miaow.

😊 This actually has happened a bunch of times. It used to be kind of just when I was between asleep and awake sometimes a cat would come to me. Now that I am more open I notice a different one coming sometimes. How I notice is there are random times I just kind of catch the scent of what a cat would smell like and feel something brush up against me sometimes. I get an image focusing on it of a cat.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back