Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Those who don't do the RTR

NakedPluto [JG]

If I come into your house and destroy your family, beat you, spit on you, rob you of everything you have, retain all of your value as an individual and blame you afterwards, would you do nothing about it?

Would you defend yourself? Would you have the basic instinct at least to cry about it or fight me?

Clearly on the spiritual side of things the mass people accept much much worse than the above. They don't even know it, lets say that's their failure of excuse.

The jew did the above on a material level and also on a spiritual level. Much worse, extremely deep and with no remorse. They cursed your family, your community, your nation, your race, your Earth. They blamed and blasphemed our Gods even. They do this now. Right now there are at least a hundred jews in this very moment as you read this that curse you!! Fuck them, what are you doing now?

Considering the above, and the necessary maturing in this, it is of absolute necessity for you to understand that there are no excuses to not defend yourself, to not fight this. No excuses for you to not do the F. R.T.R at least minimally daily without failure. 10-20 minutes a day is nothing!

Yes have shame you failed not doing your R.T.R.! Cry about it and correct this!

Life is brutally beautiful, as well as grim by the nature of things. You have a duty as a living being to exist.

You can't exist without fighting for your soul, for your people for your ideals in existence.

Do not be a weak individual and believe justifications of failure and get offended on the above, as the reality of acting on the above necessitates bare minimum effort that is much less than anything than you do in your day.

Doing RTRs brings joy, brings power and self serves as well. You can be a brilliant life being by doing the above, but you cannot accept excuses for yourself, you cannot justify weakness even if you understand it.

If you understand why and how you were weak, you understand the solution implicitly. This can go either in accepting the defeat and failure by being sorry for yourself or you improve and overcome.

That said, do your daily RTR at least once a day without fail daily. Those who do not do the RTR are missing out and are weak. Stop defending weakness.
Obliterate spiritually with extreme hatred the jew and elevate yourself.

Why is it that we do the RTR's and the world just keeps getting worse and worse?

Can one really deny that it is not?

Do we just not have the numbers needed?

Is there some other reason?

Thank you.

of the true light said:
Why is it that we do the RTR's and the world just keeps getting worse and worse?

Thank you.

It's not that the world is becoming worse, simply that the evil the Jews manifested everywhere is finally coming to light.

Sadly, things will become much worse before they begin to get better. I'd even wager the npc Jews will take things to extreme physical levels when they realize just how screwed they are as a collective whole.

I couldn't agree more. I remember when the RTR first came out I told myself "this is too hard, no way I can do that, it's only for experienced members" anything so I wouldn't actually do it because I was afraid to fail.

But I did it anyways, I stumbled and sometimes even got it wrong but after a few tries it came naturally, after 30 tries I had it memorised and could focus better on visualisation. Don't put this off, start now if you haven't already.

of the true light said:

Thank you.

The RTR is working, the enemy is in maximum overdrive. But you must also realise they have access to billions of fools feeding them their psychic energy through their false religions. How many people are doing the RTR?

Though the RTR is fundamentally different from anything they can pull, in that it destroys their power by reversing their alphabet so its extremely damaging to them.

of the true light said:

Thank you.

You misunderstand, the world is not becoming worse, you are simply coming to realize more and more how horrible and devastated the balanced of the world has become. And how hellish it really is to live in this world.

It's not that things are becoming worse you are simply becoming more and more aware of the damage that has been done. That being said, things are steadily improving. It was not that long ago that people were tortured to death by the church. This has since become more light handed prosecution, and in present times xianity isn't even taken that seriously. Which is why they desperately need for it to be replaced by islam in the west.

There's a lot of ups and downs but in the grandiose scheme of things, it's getting better steadily as we go forward. There's also the fact that sadly we are not able to see in full the effects of our rituals, but this too will become clear in time.

of the true light said:

Thank you.

To put it simply, we are building up to the climax of the fight, which is forcing the enemy to actively kick and punch, so to speak. They would rather be able to slowly suck the blood out of the Gentile people, but now we are trying to get them off our backs. Therefore, they are digging into us with their claws.

Despite this, they are caught out of position and are losing. Thinking in military terms, even ambushed soldiers can still shoot and kill their attackers, and will desperately do so to break the ambush, but as they are caught in such a poor position, they all eventually get cut down.

of the true light said:

Thank you.

It depends how you look at it.

If by world you mean the illusionary world of the jew and his slaves, and his "news" of that world, then yes, it will get worse and they won't admit any change or failure.
Many things changed in reality, but they won't say or admit anything of course.
They have to keep going, they have no other choice, just like us Spiritual Satanists.
Their corona card mostly collapsed and is just hanging from a string,
for those npcs who still live by it and can't let go.

If by world you mean ours as Spiritual Satanists, then we are at our best life and it will get better.

When i do the Final RTR, i have an edited picture of myself with broken chains as a focus point when blotting each of the letters out.
It makes the effect feel stronger for me. I do this everytime before going to sleep or if i feel attacked.

We just can't forget to wear our war armor, protection aura and Aurea cleaning alwayss!.

I found out that Jupiter in fire sign can help motivate people in spiritual warfare. So if need be do the square with that affirmation or Mars when it's in Aries too or both. Mars in fire gives an agressive vibe not as much in the spiritual but you can focus the energies towards that with affirmation. Jupiter is more automatic focus on spiritual things or beliefs.

Invocation of fire may do the same thing. It may be people lacking this element in general might not have motivation to do rtrs or any kind of thing like that with spiritual warfare.

I just want to share what I know maybe this is helpful for someone with little to no motivation in this. At least doing it once a day is needed. Although I give people a pass who are actually subverted still (I know how bad some enemy things can be) I would try to work on it though and figure out what is going on and fix it.

I think it has to do with how strong one's belief is that those RTR's will have any effect. It looks and seems weird at first, as opposed to yoga or reading about the hoax of xianity.

The interactive version was easier than I thought at first so that one can anyone do for sure. I do that one at least once a day, and the reason for it would mainly be all the writings on this forum about the importance of it. It's not written about on the JoS main page though, and it's something I guess more dedicated Satanists are into.

I've always had a huge interest in The Joy of Satan ever since I found out about it and I hope my RTR attempts works somehow. I know that yoga (which looks weird to many as well) has helped me very much, and I would not have gone into that if I had never found JoS. Especially as a guy I think. I remember showing a yoga instruction video to a friend who thought it would feel "gay" to do that.
Zero interest in what this "gay" thing actually can do for health etc.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back