Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

U.S. Congress to hold hearing on UFOs on May 17

(Oy vey the Gods of the goyims bes coming how's wes stopses them we reptilian jews need 2800 slaves cuckberg, tell me what wes do)

(cuckberg...... We're f*(ked)

(oy vey cuckberg took a extended leave bring in someone else who can helpses us)

STanBlank said:
https://youtu.be/Ngp86DVOy6Q

:?: ... :?: I didn't see any valuable information
It was the typical political doubletalk bullshit, as you'd expect. Some of the congressmen had good questions, but they asked a bunch of other easier and safer questions after it in the same sentence so the spooks just ignored the ones that would have given an interesting answer and went with the questions that they probably rehearsed an answer to. Then they were never followed up on again. And the specific cases that were brought up that would have been interesting for them to speak on were unacknowledged or even deflected with the 21st century version of the swamp gas meme.

One can only wonder if the private meeting was much better. Although they did admit that there are objects being witnessed as well as recorded by sensors that they cannot identify, the most notable feature of this meeting was not the words that were said, but the words that were not said. They occasionally stumbled on their words and suggested that there is technology that they don't understand or know where it came from. They also didn't deny that there has been contact with ETs or ET technology.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back