Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Blood Moon and Solar Eclipse last Sunday

TheCrimsonScythe

On Sunday, during the Blood moon and Solar Eclipse, I lost almost all memory of what happend. All I remember is waking up at 630 on the floor of my room, I thought that I slept the entire day but my parents said that I was awake the whole time.
I remember snippits of what happend but not much.

TheCrimsonScythe said:
On Sunday, during the Blood moon and Solar Eclipse, I lost almost all memory of what happend. All I remember is waking up at 630 on the floor of my room, I thought that I slept the entire day but my parents said that I was awake the whole time.

That was really strong. I kind of honestly didn't like it in the middle part. I felt eerie and on edge the energies of the star it went over were also kind of agressive. I am not surprised about the random violent acts I hear about on the news during this.

Some of the time during this and times leading up to it I felt spacy and weird.

I think you will be fine. In some people these things can trigger stuff. I remember in 2011 it was only later looking back on it I realized it was an eclipse. I felt like this weird "energy" if I stepped outside it felt like it hurt so I had to stay inside for 3 days.

Can something like that cause sickness? I was crook as mon/tue out of no where. Feel alright today but. Less it was an enemy attack. As we know the RTRs are very powerful at this time. I actually couldn't perform any RTR because I was so I'll.

Shining Force said:
Can something like that cause sickness? I was crook as mon/tue out of no where. Feel alright today but. Less it was an enemy attack. As we know the RTRs are very powerful at this time. I actually couldn't perform any RTR because I was so I'll.

Today and tomorrow still a little more powerful btw

slyscorpion said:
Shining Force said:

Thanks sly. I'll make sure I hit it hard.

Shining Force said:
slyscorpion said:
Shining Force said:

For future reference it's about a week from the eclipse you start to feel effects about 4 days before most powerful the day before and during the eclipse then day after then going down the next 4 days. About same about a week after you won't feel effects.

This was my experience I am kind of sensitive to this due to my moon placement that is how I know. Often I am more moody and sensitive around and during the eclipse.

Deleted and reposted to add this: what I mean by about 4 days here is this is when it's most more powerful during the eclipse and the day of and after is most powerful. Obviously the most powerful time is during the full phase.

It hasn't all the way gone away yet btw

slyscorpion said:
Shining Force said:
slyscorpion said:

For future reference it's about a week from the eclipse you start to feel effects about 4 days before most powerful the day before and during the eclipse then day after then going down the next 4 days. About same about a week after you won't feel effects.

This was my experience I am kind of sensitive to this due to my moon placement that is how I know. Often I am more moody and sensitive around and during the eclipse.

Deleted and reposted to add this: what I mean by about 4 days here is this is when it's most more powerful during the eclipse and the day of and after is most powerful. Obviously the most powerful time is during the full phase.

It hasn't all the way gone away yet btw

But we lost Jupiter 0 Aries that actually was helping people a little too with power not to mention the more concentrated agressive energies was probably focusing people on spiritual warfare more as Jupiter tends to be the more spiritual aspect of things.

TheCrimsonScythe said:

I took time to look up the Lunar Eclipse (I didn't even know was happening cause I knew nothing about astrology at that time) in 2011 that I told you I had a strange reaction too on astro.com. That hard aspected my chart ruler pretty closely for example.

So I think it has to do with the astrology of things stuff like this that happens. I would bet you this made a strong aspect to something or conjunct.

Please do not post details here but anyways the only way your going to know is ask someone you trust that knows astrology or look up your chart and compare it with where the eclipse is. The moon usually is what causes the most strong effect I believe.

slyscorpion said:
TheCrimsonScythe said:

I took time to look up the Lunar Eclipse (I didn't even know was happening cause I knew nothing about astrology at that time) in 2011 that I told you I had a strange reaction too on astro.com. That hard aspected my chart ruler pretty closely for example.

So I think it has to do with the astrology of things stuff like this that happens. I would bet you this made a strong aspect to something or conjunct.

Please do not post details here but anyways the only way your going to know is ask someone you trust that knows astrology or look up your chart and compare it with where the eclipse is. The moon usually is what causes the most strong effect I believe.

Solar Eclipses only happen during a new moon. We've had a full moon. So this has only been a lunar eclipse.

There was a partial solar eclipse on the 30th of april though.

I just looked up why its called a lunar eclipse.

A solar eclipse, is probably what we all know, which is when the moon is between the sun and the earth.
Since the moon reflects the sunlight (like a mirror) it can only happen during a new moon.

A lunar eclipse is when then moon is behind the earth, in the earths shadow.
It'd be reflecting the sunlight back to us at night, hence it'd be building up to a full moon/ can only happen during a full moon.

Apparently the moon is also moving on a wobble and this is why not every full/new moon there's an eclipse.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
slyscorpion said:
TheCrimsonScythe said:

Solar Eclipses only happen during a new moon. We've had a full moon. So this has only been a lunar eclipse.

A solar eclipse, is probably what we all know, which is when the moon is between the sun and the earth.
Since the moon reflects the sunlight (like a mirror) it can only happen during a new moon.

It'd be reflecting the sunlight back to us at night, hence it'd be building up to a full moon/ can only happen during a full moon.

Apparently the moon is also moving on a wobble and this is why not every full/new moon there's an eclipse.

I actually am aware of this I didn't fully catch that when reading this. It is true this was a lunar eclipse. Solar eclipse has energies that are more powerful to it too but it's the sun where as lunar eclipse is the moon and it usually only I think is max the day it's happening to a few hours. Where as a full long Lunar eclipse is about 2 weeks more powerful energy but the shorter and partial ones are a day to a few days.

slyscorpion said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
slyscorpion said:

I actually am aware of this I didn't fully catch that when reading this. It is true this was a lunar eclipse. Solar eclipse has energies that are more powerful to it too but it's the sun where as lunar eclipse is the moon and it usually only I think is max the day it's happening to a few hours. Where as a full long Lunar eclipse is about 2 weeks more powerful energy but the shorter and partial ones are a day to a few days.

Me personally I don't even pay attention to solar eclipses unless there is a ritual schedule and we are told too do more that day (happened a couple times)

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Me personally I don't even pay attention to solar eclipses unless there is a ritual schedule and we are told too do more that day (happened a couple times)

I dont usually pay attentiom to eclipses at all but sometimes theyre mentioned..

Lunar Dance 666 said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

I dont usually pay attentiom to eclipses at all but sometimes theyre mentioned..

I think with the Lunar ones you miss a big opportunity if you don't pay attention to it. So you and everyone should. That's why I tried to spread awareness of it.

slyscorpion said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
slyscorpion said:

I think with the Lunar ones you miss a big opportunity if you don't pay attention to it. So you and everyone should. That's why I tried to spread awareness of it.

Next Lunar Eclipse I will just share in my profile like this time about a week before. Anyways that will be on November 8th this year. It is a full eclipse about an hour and 20 minutes if I remember right.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back