Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Don't waste your time! Now is the time to act!

Siatris Ioholo

Website
www.satanslibrary.org
Say, what is your attitude towards life? How much time do you devote to your spiritual, physical and mental development? How much do you support Satan's cause? How much do you contribute to making the world a better place?

I hope you understand that your most important resource is time, and time is limited... Don't put anything off until tomorrow or the next day or the next week.

If you have goals, move towards them now. Your dreams and aspirations will only become reality when you start acting. Put your mind to it and don't waste your life and time!

If you don't change, you will wake up years from now and say to yourself: ''I wish I had lived more intensely.'', ''I wish I had helped my fellow man more.'', ''I wish I had known how precious life is.''.

Do you want to get there? No, I don't! There will come a time when your whole life will unfold before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching!

We certainly won't complain about our obstacles, we won't worry about the insignificant things. We'll screw our favorite show and not stay a second to think about what others think of us.

Today is the time to make a change! Make your life meaningful! Living is the rarest thing in the world. Start living without being on the lookout for someone else's life...

Stop living like everyone else. Be extraordinary! Create a scale of values based on the thought ''What will I leave behind? Will I contribute to the world?

Cherish your time! It is an incredible, irreplaceable resource. Don't let it be stolen! Don't waste it! You are the future of this world! Be an example!

Don't be afraid to be sad.. Sadness is part of our lives and it gives you the opportunity to better understand yourself and your inner world and recharge! The important thing is not to sink into sadness without coming back!

Live consciously and don't stop learning, accumulating wisdom. It is a mistake to think you know everything. Leaving the path of knowledge, you step on the path of ignorance and decline... The path of ignorance is the source of all our troubles.

You never know when your last chance will come. Enjoy those you care about, enjoy this privileged life, enjoy the little things! Believe! Believe in yourself and your abilities when others doubt you!

Be 'captain' when others are content to be 'crew'! Be a lion when others are content to be sheep! Fulfill your dreams when others are content to give up their dreams!

What's important to you? Where do you want to end up? Start taking action and fulfill them. What are you waiting for? You have a chance, so do it! Will you miss the target? No problem! At least you'll live with the pride of having tried and you'll be self-actualized. You won't regret it!

Create your life as it should be: unique, meaningful, fulfilling and beautiful!

''What is your duty? To reach life's highest and most magical goals you must approach them by fulfilling your daily tasks''
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back