Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My spiritual journey

bluelegionnaire

First of all, i want to say hello to all my SS brothers and sisters.
I've been a Satanist for 7 years, and i have been lurking here quite alot, reading all i could, but for some reason i didn't made an account. Anyway, i will be very brief.
I am and will be eternal grateful to HP Maxine and HP HoodedCobra for the information and help they gave me and all other SS. With my advancement in Satanist teachings i have opened or reopened my third eye and i started to see things beyond what they seem to be. Imagine the glasses in the movie ''They Live'', that's how it feels. I have learned to understand several things i felt as a child and a teenager, and through meditation, i have improved my life.
Although i have a long road ahead of me in terms of advancement, every small step i take, no matter how small it is, i consider a brick added to my temple that is my Soul.
I wanted to write some things about me here, and my spiritual road, but for security reasons, i will not, not at this time at least. I really wish i could freely write here some stuff about my past, and the times the Gods helped me, but i have a strong feeling that HP can ask Satan about me. I also want to say that i am an artist, a published illustrator, and if i can use my art skills to benefit our cause, i would gladly help.
In my road as a SS, i also had to deal with alot of spiritual attacks of the enemy, the more i advanced the more i felt their anger and resentment. The attacks were mostly because i was to lazy to clean my aura every day, which i strongly advise to never forget this. Cleaning you aura every day is essential.
When i started to do the RTR, ( i usually do the interactive one), i felt the enemy seething, i felt their anger even more. Every time before i do an RTR, i channel my anger and my thirst for freedom and knowledge, almost like a rage, and use it accordingly.
No matter what happens, always stay close to the Gods, as a Spiritual Satanist you are not alone, you will never be alone, Satan will never leave you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back