Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I'm devastated... help me please

Antichrist

Hello everyone. I want to share with you my story, which almost completely broke me. It may seem insignificant to you, but nevertheless I decided to share it with you in the hope of finding some kind of support, as I am now overwhelmed with very negative thoughts and emotions. Nine months ago I met a girl. I liked her, almost everything about her was good for me. She also took a liking to me. We talked for three months and during these three months I did not offer her to enter into a relationship with me. I did not dare to enter into a relationship with her because at that period of my life I had problems in the psycho-emotional sphere, in work and in the financial part. In general, I did not really want to enter into a relationship at that moment, since I was not up to it. In addition, I was not particularly sure that she was the one with whom I was ready to connect my life. And for this reason, she lost interest in me and found another guy. This shocked me greatly. I realized that I did not want to lose her and did everything possible to keep her. But all my efforts were in vain, it was already too late. I looked at the guy she found. I found that he has some jewish blood in him, judging by his appearance, he has a jewish nose .... I looked at his relatives, I found some of them have rat features. He does not consider himself a jew and does not even suspect it, but I know he is a partial jew for sure. Oh god, this kills me even more, the girl I have feelings for got involved with a partial jew. I also looked at their synastry and saw that his saturn is in opposition to her two chart rulers (Sun and Mercury), they also have a square of Mars and Pluto, a square between their mars and a square between moons and venus. It seems she will not be happy if she connects her life with him. He will spoil her life ... Today I talked to him on the phone, he said that everything is serious with them and they are going to introduce their parents to each other. He said they were going to get married. Oh my god, I'm just devastated ... now I'm writing this and my hands are shaking, I want to cry but I can't because I'm empty inside. I don't want her to sleep with him, to have children by him. Why the fuck is this happening to me. What is interesting is that life often threw me girls who were mixed jews, and I always refused them because I knew that they had jewish blood. In this case, the gentile girl went to a mixed jew. What the fuck is this? Is this fucking karma? Why is this happening to me??? I'm 27 and I don't have a lot of money, a prestigious profession, or a car. I don’t even have a full-fledged family, I grew up without a father all my life. He is better than me in these aspects. The only thing I have is belonging to Satan and the belief that someday I will be able to do something worthy in this damn life. But at the moment I feel lost, I don’t know which direction to move, I don’t even know what steps to take because I don’t know exactly which direction to go. I feel lost. I know that there are people in the world who have more significant problems, but now this is the pain that I am experiencing. Maybe I'm winding myself up about this because I have Venus square Pluto in my natal . But now I'm in a very depressed state.

Nero said:

Part of this is due to your natal Venus, and the 2nd part is probably due to a strong synastry connection to her, as well.

This is a difficult situation that requires you to be patient if you want to solve it. Even then, you have to make sure pursuing any solutions is wise for you.

Despite what this guy told you, they are still early in their relationship. Frankly, it sounds like he was trying to scare you more than giving an accurate analysis of the relationship. For your own sake, don't talk to him anymore.

You can detach them, at a later date, when you are more powerful and have the time. However, this girl does not sound great for your either. There is more to a successful relationship than just liking someone, especially as an SS.

So you could detach them, then detach from her. To do this, you need to become spiritually competent. However, I believe there is plenty of time before any permanent damage is done to her, so I would not worry so much right now.

As for you, you can always find a great relationship at a later date.

How can you really say that something is happening to you, when you clearly stated that you did not want anything with the girl and then she moved on to another guy. If anything it looks like you caused this to happen yourself.

You always learn from your mistakes so don't be so hard on yourself. Next time make sure to sure the Necronomicon Rune where it says to use it when you want a proper course of action.

Nero said:
Hello everyone. I want to share with you my story, which almost completely broke me. It may seem insignificant to you, but nevertheless I decided to share it with you in the hope of finding some kind of support, as I am now overwhelmed with very negative thoughts and emotions. Nine months ago I met a girl. I liked her, almost everything about her was good for me. She also took a liking to me. We talked for three months and during these three months I did not offer her to enter into a relationship with me. I did not dare to enter into a relationship with her because at that period of my life I had problems in the psycho-emotional sphere, in work and in the financial part. In general, I did not really want to enter into a relationship at that moment, since I was not up to it. In addition, I was not particularly sure that she was the one with whom I was ready to connect my life. And for this reason, she lost interest in me and found another guy. This shocked me greatly. I realized that I did not want to lose her and did everything possible to keep her. But all my efforts were in vain, it was already too late. I looked at the guy she found. I found that he has some jewish blood in him, judging by his appearance, he has a jewish nose .... I looked at his relatives, I found some of them have rat features. He does not consider himself a jew and does not even suspect it, but I know he is a partial jew for sure. Oh god, this kills me even more, the girl I have feelings for got involved with a partial jew. I also looked at their synastry and saw that his saturn is in opposition to her two chart rulers (Sun and Mercury), they also have a square of Mars and Pluto, a square between their mars and a square between moons and venus. It seems she will not be happy if she connects her life with him. He will spoil her life ... Today I talked to him on the phone, he said that everything is serious with them and they are going to introduce their parents to each other. He said they were going to get married. Oh my god, I'm just devastated ... now I'm writing this and my hands are shaking, I want to cry but I can't because I'm empty inside. I don't want her to sleep with him, to have children by him. Why the fuck is this happening to me. What is interesting is that life often threw me girls who were mixed jews, and I always refused them because I knew that they had jewish blood. In this case, the gentile girl went to a mixed jew. What the fuck is this? Is this fucking karma? Why is this happening to me??? I'm 27 and I don't have a lot of money, a prestigious profession, or a car. I don’t even have a full-fledged family, I grew up without a father all my life. He is better than me in these aspects. The only thing I have is belonging to Satan and the belief that someday I will be able to do something worthy in this damn life. But at the moment I feel lost, I don’t know which direction to move, I don’t even know what steps to take because I don’t know exactly which direction to go. I feel lost. I know that there are people in the world who have more significant problems, but now this is the pain that I am experiencing. Maybe I'm winding myself up about this because I have Venus square Pluto in my natal . But now I'm in a very depressed state.

I also don’t understand you, you had your chance and didn’t take your chances while you were able to do so.

Do you believe she wants or has to wait for you forever? She didn’t even know you wanted anything from her, you didn’t even have sex.

If you want something show it and take action. Do it better next time, there are many other girls that match you, trust me.

Athenria said:
Well looks like this is the perfect introduction in your life to do some black magic.
Deal with him as far and devastatingly as your heart and hatred is content. :]

Secondly you'd probably want to do a binding/love spell on that woman to get back.

There's a Capricorn moon coming up soon good time to strike.

Scorpio energy lol

If I was him, I‘d rather use my energy and time to find another girl.

Altho I like the idea of cursing a kike.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=355424 time=1652746898 user_id=21286]
Nero said:

Part of this is due to your natal Venus, and the 2nd part is probably due to a strong synastry connection to her, as well.

This is a difficult situation that requires you to be patient if you want to solve it. Even then, you have to make sure pursuing any solutions is wise for you.

Despite what this guy told you, they are still early in their relationship. Frankly, it sounds like he was trying to scare you more than giving an accurate analysis of the relationship. For your own sake, don't talk to him anymore.

You can detach them, at a later date, when you are more powerful and have the time. However, this girl does not sound great for your either. There is more to a successful relationship than just liking someone, especially as an SS.

So you could detach them, then detach from her. To do this, you need to become spiritually competent. However, I believe there is plenty of time before any permanent damage is done to her, so I would not worry so much right now.

Wise words, wise words.

This is not the end of the world, he can even get a 19 year old gf with his age.

Nero said:

Go out and meet other women, Dont waste your time in self pitying and sadness, this is the best time of your life, you can hook up with a wide spectrum of women now.

NinRick said:
Nero said:

Go out and meet other women, Dont waste your time in self pitying and sadness, this is the best time of your life, you can hook up with a wide spectrum of women now.

I'm sorry I wrote this shit yesterday. This was done under the influence of emotions. Now I feel fine, but the only thing that saddens me is that she is with a kike. If he was a gentile, I would wish them happiness and move on. It infuriates me when our women mate with kikes. I feel like I lost to a kike

NinRick said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=355424 time=1652746898 user_id=21286]
Nero said:

Wise words, wise words.

This is not the end of the world, he can even get a 19 year old gf with his age.
BASED. I absolutely agree.

Nero said:
NinRick said:
Nero said:

I'm sorry I wrote this shit yesterday. This was done under the influence of emotions. Now I feel fine, but the only thing that saddens me is that she is with a kike. If he was a gentile, I would wish them happiness and move on. It infuriates me when our women mate with kikes. I feel like I lost to a kike

Next time show the girl you are talking to that you are interested in her sexually and just do a move.
You just need to have sex with her, and from there on you are either with her, or you can make it clear that you just desire her sexually and do not wish to enter a relationship rn.
Women also want sex af, just make a move.
And if she refuses, stay cool, do not say „sorry“, just say that you wanted to do this in this moment. It is nothing to be ashamed of to be attracted to a girl and wanting to have her. It is even the opposite.

Also you need to work on yourself a bit, you also need to work on your wealth and prosperity.
You are much more attractive to women when you have a good income, can provide stability, and when you have a car.
This gives you more opportunities with women. Some of them don’t even look at dudes who are poor.

NinRick said:

Also you need to work on yourself a bit, you also need to work on your wealth and prosperity.
You are much more attractive to women when you have a good income, can provide stability, and when you have a car.
This gives you more opportunities with women. Some of them don’t even look at dudes who are poor.

Isn't it bad to have a relationship with girls who are interested solely in the size of your wallet? Why do I need a mercantile girl? I love wealth and prosperity but if a girl chooses a guy based mainly on this criterion, then just let her go fuck . Wealth and prosperity are things that come and go, no one knows whether you will be rich or poor in 10 years, a lot can happen during this time. Thus I think that your girl should love you for who you are, not the things you have.

P.S I love wealth and prosperity and I think everyone should strive for this but there are a lot of people today who are only busy with a material side of life. I don't like such people, I don't like their mindset. And girls who look at your wallet often have this kind of mindset

Jack said:
How can you really say that something is happening to you, when you clearly stated that you did not want anything with the girl and then she moved on to another guy. If anything it looks like you caused this to happen yourself.

You always learn from your mistakes so don't be so hard on yourself. Next time make sure to sure the Necronomicon Rune where it says to use it when you want a proper course of action.

Sorry but what Necronomicon Rune are you talking about? Can explain please?

Nero said:
NinRick said:

Isn't it bad to have a relationship with girls who are interested solely in the size of your wallet? Why do I need a mercantile girl? I love wealth and prosperity but if a girl chooses a guy based mainly on this criterion, then just let her go fuck . Wealth and prosperity are things that come and go, no one knows whether you will be rich or poor in 10 years, a lot can happen during this time. Thus I think that your girl should love you for who you are, not the things you have.

P.S I love wealth and prosperity and I think everyone should strive for this but there are a lot of people today who are only busy with a material side of life. I don't like such people, I don't like their mindset. And girls who look at your wallet often have this kind of mindset
No thats not what it is. Women are attracted to money because of the behaviors that are associated with making money I.e behaviors historically associated with gathering resources for her and her children.

This includes intelligence persistence ,discipline, ingenuity, self assuredness ,dominance ,Masculinity etc.

However women can also be fooled when their naive with false cues of Dominannce and Confidence by a Sociopath which us why you see a lot of Bums with Hot girlfriends. But that relationship is on a time clock and she'll leave the guy when he continues to be a loser.

This is the reason why so many Crypto millionaires are losers because they happen to catch a pump or inheritance boys because they never developed themselves as a man in the above said qualities.

If you brag about how much money you make or what car you drive it will turn a woman off. Because she subconsciously views it as compensatory behavior. But she'll be attracted if she finds out by mistake. Ex - You come to pick her up in a nice car but you don't brag about it or talk about it.

Excess resources are a demonstration of High Value. Beautiful women have extreme options of thousands of men in her DMs and all men in her locality trying to hit on her.

She won't go for a loser in the social hierarchy if she's somewhat mature and understands her own Sexual Market Value.

A good looking guy will never compare with a good looking woman in terms of looks alone.

For men the most important three things are LMS -Looks (and height) ,Money and Status (The perception society has of you. ) Out of these three men can only improve themselves in the looks area by going to the gym and developing an aesthetic body. You have no control over your height unless you're a hardcore looksmaxxer and you go through extreme pain and suffering for leg lengthening surgery. The only thing a man completely has control over is his money. As men make more money more opportunities open for them. You can date a woman who makes significantly less money than you or someone in your same tax bracket.

Jack said:
Nero said:
NinRick said:

No thats not what it is. Women are attracted to money because of the behaviors that are associated with making money I.e behaviors historically associated with gathering resources for her and her children.

This includes intelligence persistence ,discipline, ingenuity, self assuredness ,dominance ,Masculinity etc.

However women can also be fooled when their naive with false cues of Dominannce and Confidence by a Sociopath which us why you see a lot of Bums with Hot girlfriends. But that relationship is on a time clock and she'll leave the guy when he continues to be a loser.

This is the reason why so many Crypto millionaires are losers because they happen to catch a pump or inheritance boys because they never developed themselves as a man in the above said qualities.

If you brag about how much money you make or what car you drive it will turn a woman off. Because she subconsciously views it as compensatory behavior. But she'll be attracted if she finds out by mistake. Ex - You come to pick her up in a nice car but you don't brag about it or talk about it.

Excess resources are a demonstration of High Value. Beautiful women have extreme options of thousands of men in her DMs and all men in her locality trying to hit on her.

She won't go for a loser in the social hierarchy if she's somewhat mature and understands her own Sexual Market Value.

A good looking guy will never compare with a good looking woman in terms of looks alone.

For men the most important three things are LMS -Looks (and height) ,Money and Status (The perception society has of you. ) Out of these three men can only improve themselves in the looks area by going to the gym and developing an aesthetic body. You have no control over your height unless you're a hardcore looksmaxxer and you go through extreme pain and suffering for leg lengthening surgery. The only thing a man completely has control over is his money. As men make more money more opportunities open for them. You can date a woman who makes significantly less money than you or someone in your same tax bracket.

interesting opinion. But something tells me that it's not really that simple. One of the male psychologists who has reviewed thousands of cases of women leaving men says that beautiful women leave even smart and powerful millionaires. These millionaires provided their women with everything, but in response, their women went to chumps and drug addicts who didn’t give a shit about these women. Therefore, in theory everything might be as you say, but in reality everything is much more complicated.

Jack said:
Nero said:
NinRick said:

Check your mails please.

Nero said:
Jack said:

Sorry but what Necronomicon Rune are you talking about? Can explain please?
Its the necronomicon rune #5.
https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Money_Spells.pdf
Do it according to this ^

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back