Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why did the Gods create us?

Greetings Brothers and Sisters. I am absolutely sure that the Gods NEVER intended to create our species to be slaves, as the (guess what) jew Zecharia Stitchin wants us to believe - he of course, like all jews, owns a piece of history - and that is the Sumerian Tables (as he says) and he ''interpreted them''. And then he said all sort of bullshit about Enlil - as if he was a rival of Enki and a greedy politician etc - and that they created humans to labour all day long in search for gold to fix their planet that was supposedly going through extinction due to a fissure in the atmosphere that could only be fixed with gold.
But that's nonsense! Slavery is specific to the jew and to the reptilian! Not to our Gods! He made them seem as unorganized between them, and unexperimented in what they were doing, basically like some overpowered immature humans , and he attributed to them all the nuclear disasters that had supposedly happened in the ancient times - suggesting that they attempted to destroy us. I don't believe that.
Here is my theory but correct me if I'm wrong and please explain if you know more about this:
I don't think they created us for mining. Really. I doubt they came here for gold in the first place. With all their advanced technology, they surely would have found a way to fix their planet - if that really was the case. But if they truly needed the gold, they could have just created some well-functioning robots that can't rebel against them, that don't need food, that aren't fragile, and they wouldn't have taught us so many things, and they wouldn't have loved us etc. I mean, if they were really looking for gold, they did a terrible job on it, mistakes that I highly doubt an advanced being like them would.
But we're (still) humans. What we have, that robots don't , is our energy .
But I still don't think they want to harvest energy from us! That's what parasitic organisms do, and way below their level.
I don't think they created us for something - for gold, for labor, or for anything
I think they created us for us - because they wanted us to exist. Like fortunate parents create their children. They wanted us, for some reason or another, they wanted to do something with us and make something of us.
Do you have more details?
It's just that this jew painted such a bad image of them! Admitting they exist, he gained credibility from the curious and open minded populace. And then, they believed everything he said. Cursed be that bastard.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
that they created humans to labour all day long in search for gold to fix their planet that was supposedly going through extinction due to a fissure in the atmosphere that could only be fixed with gold
Yeah, that makes sense. Put a gold brick up in the sky and see it crash to the ground.

he attributed to them all the nuclear disasters that had supposedly happened in the ancient times - suggesting that they attempted to destroy us. I don't believe that.
So They create things which They cannot de-create?...

With all their advanced technology, they surely would have found a way to fix their planet - if that really was the case.
I watch science-fiction. All the time one sees bullshit in it. The (any type of) advanced species or races of aliens all are super-duper advanced... yet beyond retarded at the same time. In one, one species was too advanced (using energy weapons) that they "didn't know how to" use what they consider primitive projectile weapons - pistols/rifles. They didn't understand how to use them. All you need to do is point it at someone and pull a trigger. That's too advanced for a super-advanced species...

If Satan's Planet was in dire straits, then He and Others wouldn't have allowed it to get like that in the first place. The jew plays the trope of suspension of disbelief. With the advanced technology, They would be able to create gold Themselves. We can create diamonds in factories today...

if they were really looking for gold, they did a terrible job on it, mistakes that I highly doubt an advanced being like them would.
Consider the jew - "god". It slaughtered millions, in the old testament, all in the name of stealing gold, silver, gems and sometimes Animals, or slaughtering them, to keep for itself.

Satan says that the reason for existence is to better/improve Yourself and the Universe. With this in-mind, to me it seems that we were created to do just that, and to make the Universe a clean place, we need to rid it of the enemy and its things.

Cursed be that bastard.
Unfortunately, it's dead now. I don't think it will have a chance to reincarnate back on Earth.

They have seen how our planet have potential to host intelligent beings, i.e. humans. "Gold" in here is this potential. After they have seen many soon-to-be hominid species fallen to catastrophes, they decided to create us, so this potential could come true. Thus, we are here.

Greetings Brothers and Sisters. I am absolutely sure that the Gods NEVER intended to create our species to be slaves, as the (guess what) jew Zecharia Stitchin wants us to believe - he of course, like all jews, owns a piece of history - and that is the Sumerian Tables (as he says) and he ''interpreted them''. And then he said all sort of bullshit about Enlil - as if he was a rival of Enki and a greedy politician etc - and that they created humans to labour all day long in search for gold to fix their planet that was supposedly going through extinction due to a fissure in the atmosphere that could only be fixed with gold.
But that's nonsense! Slavery is specific to the jew and to the reptilian! Not to our Gods! He made them seem as unorganized between them, and unexperimented in what they were doing, basically like some overpowered immature humans , and he attributed to them all the nuclear disasters that had supposedly happened in the ancient times - suggesting that they attempted to destroy us. I don't believe that.
Here is my theory but correct me if I'm wrong and please explain if you know more about this:
I don't think they created us for mining. Really. I doubt they came here for gold in the first place. With all their advanced technology, they surely would have found a way to fix their planet - if that really was the case. But if they truly needed the gold, they could have just created some well-functioning robots that can't rebel against them, that don't need food, that aren't fragile, and they wouldn't have taught us so many things, and they wouldn't have loved us etc. I mean, if they were really looking for gold, they did a terrible job on it, mistakes that I highly doubt an advanced being like them would.
But we're (still) humans. What we have, that robots don't , is our energy .
But I still don't think they want to harvest energy from us! That's what parasitic organisms do, and way below their level.
I don't think they created us for something - for gold, for labor, or for anything
I think they created us for us - because they wanted us to exist. Like fortunate parents create their children. They wanted us, for some reason or another, they wanted to do something with us and make something of us.
It's just that this jew painted such a bad image of them! Admitting they exist, he gained credibility from the curious and open minded populace. And then, they believed everything he said. Cursed be that bastard.

I read somewhere here that the mining for gold really has to do with turning each metal of the chakras into gold which means perfection, its about alchemy not some bullshit history invented by a kike. Kikes love inventing and rewriting history. Its allegorical not literal. The gods i believe, created us so that we can be an extension of them. The gods are the ultra consciousness that has and still is in perfect harmony with nature while not being a slave to it. We are an extension of the gods. An extension of their expression of creativity. Like an art piece. But unfinished.

Simply to be another space-fairing civilization generating life, liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.

The purpose of life is to better yourself and the Universe around you. - Satan

In other words we were not mining for gold. That is feeble kosher mind literalizing spiritual phenomenas.

Simply we were to become Gods of our sector of Space. Since this is part of the Western Imperium a term many new agers and bibliotechapleyades throws out. I believe it might the aliens(greys/reptillians) define this area as part of Astarte's Aldebaran Western Arm of their section of the empire but convoluted the truth with lies. So they know this is the Western section but use it as merely another capture spiritually advance people and lie to them.

Sheer fact is we were to be just like them simply exist forever become Gods, improve the Universe and do whatever it is high-civilizations do. Explore the Universe, upgun new species or create new species. The one fault we do have is we are with the Gods. The very Gods are our most powerful weakness just like how people have said love is a double-edge sword a great strength or weakness.

Basically since we had the Gods from day one and they created us. In other words the Gods rose up through self-deification through spiritual apotheosis. But we were created by them so they instilled into us too much reliance on the Gods. Not to be negative towards Satan and the Gods but it really fucked with us.

Reminds me of a JoS member who said Hitler was the first to bring in real leadership and not simply be another holyman creating a religious caste for people.

The Gods are both our strength and weakness. They guide us and we follow their message and will and accept it not slavishly but certainly a bit too close. This is why we got messages from people like Marcus Eli Ravage saying "You were so young, so pure, so free and we took that away from you".

But at the same time like many times in history and with xtianity and judeo-bolshevism man can also create great bad or evil as ignorantly as you may wish to state even though evil might mean uppity. Funny the very bad people withhold can come out and change the course of history.

Basically we were here to exist to be another civilization in the Universe that is successful and going into the future to improve ourselves and the Gods as both of us work together.

It is a very deep love of life, which includes the highest values of family and race.
One would have to meditate on it to understand it better, ask Satan too.

Taking 10 to 15 minutes to communicate with Satan on the motivations for the creation of mankind can be extremely helpful.
I could not make a better suggestion in this case.

I have hunches about this, but I find it difficult to explain them fully, and in any case they would be approximate.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back