Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Monday May 16, an Ecliptic Full Moon

Osiris Silvio

In case you've missed this, tomorrow is going to be an Ecliptic Full Moon. Meditations will be greatly amplified, so consider attacking the enemy, working on your clairaudience and clairvoyance, or doing any magickal workings.

Moon sign: Scorpio ♏ going into Sagittarius ♐

That's all ;)

Hail Satan, King of Orion!

I was trying to tell people about it too. Yeah I know. It's one of the longer eclipses almost 90 minutes full phase so yeah if someone doesn't do something with meditation a working started during this or whatever that's on them. They waste a great opportunity.

I personally am going to try to start a working and meditation and do extra rtrs.

Scorpio is maybe good for wealth workings as it rules the 8th house. Pluto also rules extreme wealth. This is the opposite side wealth of second house it's wealth dealing with others often people get money at some point in their life from this. Just affirm positive way for me. No one wants anyone to die to get money and this is going over Algol.

I think a bunch of SS doing the wealth working is great. Also black Magick of course. If you have anything you need to do with this doing extra now or starting something is good.

Deep connections and ties to people maybe asking for a soul mate type relationship in the working might work good now.

Freeing the soul is good now too..

Just hammered out some RTR's. Wouldn't you know it started to thunderstorm.

Is there a specific JOS ritual for gaining a soulmate?

$ignificant$un said:

No but you can use Venus square material. If you feel it's not going to turn out good for some reason you can ask the Gods to help you direct the energy to attract the person best for you.

slyscorpion said:
$ignificant$un said:

No but you can use Venus square material. If you feel it's not going to turn out good for some reason you can ask the Gods to help you direct the energy to attract the person best for you.

When you get more advanced manipulation of the weather btw is possible but be careful with this. It's more possible with things like the eclipse as that gives everyone way more power.
This however is something that can backfire if you don't have good control of your thoughts or emotions if you find you can do this.

I wanted to make it a day cold in the summer with snow and 90s in the winter one day when I get more powerful. Always thought something like that would be cool.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
$ignificant$un said:

When you get more advanced manipulation of the weather btw is possible but be careful with this. It's more possible with things like the eclipse as that gives everyone way more power.
This however is something that can backfire if you don't have good control of your thoughts or emotions if you find you can do this.

I wanted to make it a day cold in the summer with snow and 90s in the winter one day when I get more powerful. Always thought something like that would be cool.

A properly done sun square can 100% Chase away rain clouds

<o> said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

Ok but what would be the point of an entire square for that. Seems like an excessive waste of effort for something not that important. Unless you have an outdoor event on a specific day or something I wouldn't see the point.

And because of working with Baal in various lives I believe one of my abilities was bringing lightening and thunderstorms and maybe tornados. But I don't have that right now. I will have to practice more.

slyscorpion said:
<o> said:
slyscorpion said:

Ok but what would be the point of an entire square for that. Seems like an excessive waste of effort for something not that important. Unless you have an outdoor event on a specific day or something I wouldn't see the point.

And because of working with Baal in various lives I believe one of my abilities was bringing lightening and thunderstorms and maybe tornados. But I don't have that right now. I will have to practice more.

Mere adverse affect of doing the square if the weather isn't good and your pulling enough energy from the sun directly to you. Don't believe I implied doing it just to clear weather. If it came across that way it wasn't my intention.

slyscorpion said:
<o> said:
slyscorpion said:

I should have added that not to long after your done clouds will regather, doing the sun square pulls the suns energy directly to you which can cause the heat to dissipate the clouds in your direct vicinity. Once done that directed energy dissipates and weather continues its natural course. I thought it interesting to add simply because the topic went to talks of effecting the
Weather, should have elaborated more.

As you should know I don't normally go into full blown conversations on the forum and the way things are articulated over the topics we cover(even mundane) are super important. Maybe I'll stick to just giving simple advice here and there if I feel my 2 cents can be helpful.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back