Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can Xians actually sense me?

Woodlandman

At my most advanced, I had Xians just starring at me blankly as if their were analzying something, like robots.
I was thinikng that they can actually sense heightened energy, and them being parasitical in nature would make them want to drain me or something. Acutally, I had Xian friend from a fullblown Xian familly, and everytime after hanging out with him, I would feel tired without any reason.

Have someone expirienced that feeling of being sensed from XIans?

It seems they can. I notice sometimes if an xtian is really strong into it there may be a clash of ego
or energies or something the xtian themselves somehow picks up on. They may act not nice towards you. Also yeah a lot of them drain energies off people. Careful interacting with them I really don't know how it works fully or what causes this to be set up but you don't want to get a full on Psychic vampirism thing set up on you. However some xtian energies act like a drug and can make one sleepy or have a difficult time not going along with stuff. So it may be your energy was not drained.

Every time I am in the presence of a fundy xtian I notice a clash of energies on my side too I don't like it or always want to be nice either. I seem to have more control than the xtians though.

I’ve been wondering, my uncle is very corrupted by Zionist propaganda, to the point that if I bring up all the evil shit Isreal does he shuts down. Also if we talk about global politics and geopolitical issues, he tries to bring it back to national politics and will just get quite. Because I do point out and offer evidence for the various isreali/mossad plots that are going on without naming the perpetrators. He gets uncomfortable and just gets quiet, which is extremely out of character for him. I don’t think it’s a conscious knowing, I just think the various enemy curses kick in so to speak. I love him to death, but he’s too far gone at his age to have see the light.

slyscorpion said:
It seems they can. I notice sometimes if an xtian is really strong into it there may be a clash of ego
or energies or something the xtian themselves somehow picks up on. They may act not nice towards you. Also yeah a lot of them drain energies off people. Careful interacting with them I really don't know how it works fully or what causes this to be set up but you don't want to get a full on Psychic vampirism thing set up on you. However some xtian energies act like a drug and can make one sleepy or have a difficult time not going along with stuff. So it may be your energy was not drained.

Every time I am in the presence of a fundy xtian I notice a clash of energies on my side too I don't like it or always want to be nice either. I seem to have more control than the xtians though.

I don't think they are even aware of what they're doing. It's just like the Jewish thought form yhwh is starring at me through their eyes.
They are just miserable possessed husks.

Wolfsage said:
I’ve been wondering, my uncle is very corrupted by Zionist propaganda, to the point that if I bring up all the evil shit Isreal does he shuts down. Also if we talk about global politics and geopolitical issues, he tries to bring it back to national politics and will just get quite. Because I do point out and offer evidence for the various isreali/mossad plots that are going on without naming the perpetrators. He gets uncomfortable and just gets quiet, which is extremely out of character for him. I don’t think it’s a conscious knowing, I just think the various enemy curses kick in so to speak. I love him to death, but he’s too far gone at his age to have see the light.

Just either don't talk about politics with him or if he brings it up pick a general side but try to avoid topics you feel strongly on such as this one. Some are not going to see the light and maybe that's actually ok as some will be reincarnated and may have a chance later unless they are totally empty husks of the enemy.

For example i am conservative and liberal on some topics I keep it general if people want to talk about it. I would be very hesitant to bring up the Jews or Nazism. That's awkward.

slyscorpion said:
Wolfsage said:

Just either don't talk about politics with him or if he brings it up pick a general side but try to avoid topics you feel strongly on such as this one. Some are not going to see the light and maybe that's actually ok as some will be reincarnated and may have a chance later unless they are totally empty husks of the enemy.

For example i am conservative and liberal on some topics I keep it general if people want to talk about it. I would be very hesitant to bring up the Jews or Nazism. That's awkward.
Yea, normally it would be awkward. But we have a close relationship. I’ve never brought up Nazism, as I don’t have too many thoughts about that and haven’t pursued knowledge about Nazis.
I do think many of their goals were noble though.
I’ve kept it modern and relevant.
In general we have some overlap with politics, he drinks quite heavily and it’s always where his mind goes after he’s been drinking. I believe I brought up Israel’s wrong doings and ties to China when he brought up that China is the nation that’s trying to takeover the world. Or the other time was talking about Israel’s/Chinas deep ties to develop AI and tech that will be abused.
I was subtle with it and it doesn’t really bother me if he sees it my way or not. I just like to get people thinking if the opportunity arises. It’s always good to challenge ones beliefs and make sure they ring true.

Wolfsage said:
slyscorpion said:
Wolfsage said:

Yea, normally it would be awkward. But we have a close relationship. I’ve never brought up Nazism, as I don’t have too many thoughts about that and haven’t pursued knowledge about Nazis.
I do think many of their goals were noble though.
I’ve kept it modern and relevant.
In general we have some overlap with politics, he drinks quite heavily and it’s always where his mind goes after he’s been drinking. I believe I brought up Israel’s wrong doings and ties to China when he brought up that China is the nation that’s trying to takeover the world. Or the other time was talking about Israel’s/Chinas deep ties to develop AI and tech that will be abused.
I was subtle with it and it doesn’t really bother me if he sees it my way or not. I just like to get people thinking if the opportunity arises. It’s always good to challenge ones beliefs and make sure they ring true.

Ok as long as no one is hostile or aggressive or anything your fine. I would drinking would be even worse with these kinds of topics though.

These jewish slaves are just a few steps away of becoming the zombies from the movies, trying to eat us.
For me it is easier to deal with everyday jews than these slaves, at least as a Spiritual Satanist you know what the deal is with jews, but the lower andrapod humans, vaccinated cattle, can be more dangerous.

Woodlandman said:
At my most advanced, I had Xians just starring at me blankly as if their were analzying something, like robots.
I was thinikng that they can actually sense heightened energy, and them being parasitical in nature would make them want to drain me or something. Acutally, I had Xian friend from a fullblown Xian familly, and everytime after hanging out with him, I would feel tired without any reason.

Have someone expirienced that feeling of being sensed from XIans?

Being in such a spiritually deprived state, I'd be surprised if any die hard xtian would even sense anything at all. But at a certain point you eventually stand out as a beacon, and this can have maternal parallels as well. Also, being subjected to the influence of enemy entities, they can certainly "act" in certain ways around you without them even realizing it. There have been a lot of stories about this.

Ideally you'd want to dress casually and nothing that would indicate anything otherwise.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
These jewish slaves are just a few steps away of becoming the zombies from the movies, trying to eat us.
For me it is easier to deal with everyday jews than these slaves, at least as a Spiritual Satanist you know what the deal is with jews, but the lower andrapod humans, vaccinated cattle, can be more dangerous.

I remember reading some of them may actually become like Zombies from the movies or go mentally insane when the thoughtforms collapse. So this is an interesting comment.

Also, I had these middle aged old xian women starting to pray , and do that bullshit cross hand gesture when I was standing next to them on the bus,pretty frequently. But maybe I'm overthrowing this.
I look like regular normal guy, I may add.

Woodlandman said:
Also, I had these middle aged old xian women starting to pray , and do that bullshit cross hand gesture when I was standing next to them on the bus,pretty frequently. But maybe I'm overthrowing this.
I look like regular normal guy, I may add.

You might enjoy this one. :lol:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/mIljvwHFrPLO/
Ignore title this was the only version I can find right now.

Anyways it's probably not at you or about you.
Some more fundy xtians do this kind of thing all the time and yes they too spaz out at people sometimes for little to no reason.

I think those kinds of people often actually perceive things that are not there and suffer from paranoia or delusions. Some of them think they are being cursed too when they are not or the TV is talking to them. I actually scary enough was in the presence of a couple people like this once not that I wanted to be. I was kind of in fear trying to get out of the situation and get the person out of my house safely not sure what to say or do. This was about an Ouija board I had when I was more first starting out some of the neighbors thought I was up to bad stuff. That ended up getting destroyed if I remember right.

All enemy programs such as Christianity, Islam and the new age turn them into real zombies without conscience they are totally vulnerable to the possession of enemy alien ETs, I was already physically attacked by one of those who incorporated my brother but quickly my guardian warns me that there was not my brother when i looked into his eyes he ran away because he felt i was going to retaliate with satanic fire.

I had a friend who is Pagan an his family was xian,Anyway he said his family was peaceful till his xian brother, who was a missionary came an everything was literally fighting amongst them,I felt really sorry for my friend, he says some of his family don't speak to eachother anymore, I wanted to help him but he said he would deal with it,anyway i do believe xians can curse eachother an others in some ways I would keep my guard up when near christards an those of the abrahamic faiths

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back