Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is doing squares for several planets at once bad ?

Antichrist

These days I'm doing squares for Venus, Mercury and Jupiter. Is this bad? Some members have stated here that doing multiple workings at once is not good because you are getting exhausted when doing so and thus the workings are not effective. I don't feel myself exhausted to be honest. The only problem is that it takes much time

Hail Satan!

It depends on your power level I think. I would say maybe your wasting time. You might get results but not quality. I think 2 is max personally.

slyscorpion said:
It depends on your power level I think. I would say maybe your wasting time. You might get results but not quality. I think 2 is max personally.

Plus you have two planets conflicting there. Mercury and Jupiter put each other in Detriment. You are probably getting the most results from the Venus square. This doesn't conflict as much with the other two.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

Plus you have two planets conflicting there. Mercury and Jupiter put each other in Detriment. You are probably getting the most results from the Venus square. This doesn't conflict as much with the other two.

- Ouch... Which one should I stop doing then, Mercury or Jupiter? I've already done 12 days for Mercury and only 5 days left to do for Jupiter .

- Also, aren't Mercury and Venus conflicting? Can I continue doing them together?

- I'm going to start Mars square on the 31st of May. Venus square will be finished by that time . Can I start Mars square right after the Venus square is finished?

P.S although Mercury and Jupiter are in conflict with each other, it seems like Mercury square is starting to work for me . I feel like my speech is improving ( had problems with this because of my Mercury in Pisces). Maybe this is also because I'm doing
Mathur rune which is used to improve intellect

Nero said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

- Ouch... Which one should I stop doing then, Mercury or Jupiter? I've already done 12 days for Mercury and only 5 days left to do for Jupiter .

- Also, aren't Mercury and Venus conflicting? Can I continue doing them together?

- I'm going to start Mars square on the 31st of May. Venus square will be finished by that time . Can I start Mars square right after the Venus square is finished?

P.S although Mercury and Jupiter are in conflict with each other, it seems like Mercury square is starting to work for me . I feel like my speech is improving ( had problems with this because of my Mercury in Pisces). Maybe this is also because I'm doing

Drop the Mercury Square finish Jupiter.
Keep doing Venus. Start Mercury again after retrograde. My advice. If Venus square is over by then just do Mercury.

slyscorpion said:
Nero said:
slyscorpion said:

Keep doing Venus. Start Mercury again after retrograde. My advice. If Venus square is over by then just do Mercury.

if I stop doing Mercury now, will the Mercury energy that I have been raising for 12 days be canceled or will it still be playing its role and still be in conflict with Venus and Jupiter?

BTW, thanks for advice brother!

slyscorpion said:
Nero said:
slyscorpion said:

It's really up to you though if you feel it's helping you just continue and when done with Jupiter don't do it again till done with Mercury. Finish Venus square.

Nero said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

If you started the Mercury square when it was not retrograde and the right sign then you can continue it. Same thing for the others. Maybe drop one and start it the next best time. Keep the more useful ones.

I don't see why would Mercury and Jupiter be in conflict with each other??? There is no information about this in the squares page. You can definitely do them togheter.

luis said:
Nero said:
slyscorpion said:

If you started the Mercury square when it was not retrograde and the right sign then you can continue it. Same thing for the others. Maybe drop one and start it the next best time. Keep the more useful ones.

I don't see why would Mercury and Jupiter be in conflict with each other??? There is no information about this in the squares page. You can definitely do them togheter.

Conflicting or enemy planets are ones that rule a sign that puts another planet in Detriment or fall. Mercury is in Detriment in Pisces and Sagittarius. Jupiter is in Detriment in in Virgo and Gemini.

slyscorpion said:
luis said:
Nero said:

Conflicting or enemy planets are ones that rule a sign that puts another planet in Detriment or fall. Mercury is in Detriment in Pisces and Sagittarius. Jupiter is in Detriment in in Virgo and Gemini.
I still don't see how this would make to separate workings conflict with each other... In the Jos it does not say anything about this, you can do it just fine.

slyscorpion said:
luis said:
Nero said:

According to traditional astrology here is the table of enemy and friendly planets.

Screenshot-20220516-152528.png

This along with other considerations can help predict how much of an issue certain things in a chart are along with aspects dealing with exalting and debilitating planets.

Example Sun in Scorpio Square Mercury in Leo
Sun will come out on top of this as it has more dignity than Mercury.

This can also help in knowing when and how to do workings with planets energies.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
luis said:

According to traditional astrology here is the table of enemy and friendly planets.

This along with other considerations can help predict how much of an issue certain things in a chart are along with aspects dealing with exalting and debilitating planets.

This can also help in knowing when and how to do workings with planets energies.

You suggested me to drop Mercury square and keep doing Jupiter and Venus . But according to this table Venus is Jupiter's enemy and Mercury is a friend for Venus. Isn't it better to to drop Jupiter then and keep doing squares for Mercury and Venus ?

P.S I don't quite understand this table honestly saying. How can Venus be a friend and neutral to Mercury at the same time?

Nero said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

You suggested me to drop Mercury square and keep doing Jupiter and Venus . But according to this table Venus is Jupiter's enemy and Mercury is a friend for Venus. Isn't it better to to drop Jupiter then and keep doing squares for Mercury and Venus ?

P.S I don't quite understand this table honestly saying. How can Venus be a friend and neutral to Mercury at the same time?
Honestly there is nothing about this on the Jos. Keep doing your square, if you are worried they may be too much and they could not manifest then drop one you can do later. Now don't think your square will not manifest and keep doing the two you choosed to keep. Don't doubt your spells, they need trust to be able to manifest them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back