Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can I start doing multiple freeing the soul ( using uruz or munka) for different aims on the same day?

Antichrist

Can I start doing multiple freeing the soul ( using uruz or munka) for different aims on the 16th of May when moon will be in Scorpio ? For example, - one freeing the soul is for the aim "A"
- second is for aim "B"
- third is for aim " C"

All of them are started at the same day and done for 40 days

Hail Satan!

Even an advanced person would become spiritually exhausted by that. HPS Maxine has stated that every working is like a full-body physical workout, are you able to do 3 full-body physical workouts in a day without collapsing?

Anyone who does multiple workings in a day probably isn't doing them to the full extent, or they would feel it heavily.

I'm just adding a bit more, as others have commented when this has been said before: Cleaning, AoP, and RTR's are not workings. Workings are when you are doing something to free yourself or to get something. Cleaning and AoP are different.

You can do it if you space them apart throughout the day. Make sure to raise your energy levels before the working. If you're doing 108 morning then 108 sometime in the afternoon and then 108 in the night it should be fine.

But it looks like a real hassle and hardcore. Better to do 2 at most.

Nero said:
aim "A"
- second is for aim "B"
- third is for aim " C"

All of them are started at the same day

It depends on the amount of vibrations you are doing and spacing between the meditation sessions. Doing all 3 during the same time assuming you will use 111 that will be 333 vibrations, including Cleaning,protection,empowerment, rtrs , mental training and physical work,you will fry your brain.

For 2 workings there is a case that can be made, 72- 81 vibrations one session wait 2-4 hours do another 72-81. I m sure of it these amount of reps can be done along with regular routine meds without getting exhausted. This if from my experience, dont do this if you are unable to handle energies.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=354691 time=1652592370 user_id=57]
Even an advanced person would become spiritually exhausted by that. HPS Maxine has stated that every working is like a full-body physical workout, are you able to do 3 full-body physical workouts in a day without collapsing?

I dont know if i m correct or not, but i believe 3 workings can be done,considering he uses less reps and spaces them throughout the day and he has time to do it.

72 vibrations - 1 goal (morning)

72 vibrations - 2nd goal (afternoon)

45 vibrations - 3rd goal (night)

Yes these will be less effective than 111 or 216 vibrations, but done for long enough they should gradually manifest all 3 goals.

Or target 2 goals at once,do 72-72 for one goal and 45 for second,when achieved 1st goal end both workings restart working for second goal on suitable date, 72-72 vibrations.
45 vib for 2nd goal will make it faster to achieve it when the working for 2nd goal is restarted.

I would like to hear your thoughts on this.

Lydia [JG said:

Anyone who does multiple workings in a day probably isn't doing them to the full extent, or they would feel it heavily.

I'm just adding a bit more, as others have commented when this has been said before: Cleaning, AoP, and RTR's are not workings. Workings are when you are doing something to free yourself or to get something. Cleaning and AoP are different.

Yes, recently I did the deep cleaning working that you provided on the forums. Did it for 7 days, it was quite a tiring process as you had mentioned, but results were fruitful, an issue with my throat(lprd) is almost gone, was a powerful curse on my Throat Chakra to stop me from vibrating or using my voice. I think I was cursed with it when I was new, I did the Final RTR for 7-9 months without dedication ritual, no AoP or cleaning. I don't know why I didn't dedicate or did the power meditations, I just hoped in and started with the final RTR's first. But during those months my life became and was very amazing, I think maybe the God's noticed me somehow and protected my foolish arse. Though the greys did play with me in my dreams, to scare me away and etc, but my mind always knew which dream was of the greys and I was always able to get out quickly and wake up.

In the next Witches Sabbath I will do your working again, for 28 days. Until then I plan to increase my power, so that I don't get tired quick during the workings. Thanks for that amazing working, helped me a lot.

One question though, is getting tired during workings a good thing? Does it indicate that the working is going well, that my energy is being used?
And also, sometimes I yawn many times during the Final RTR's? is that bad?

Nero said:
Can I start doing multiple freeing the soul ( using uruz or munka) for different aims on the 16th of May when moon will be in Scorpio ? For example, - one freeing the soul is for the aim "A"
- second is for aim "B"
- third is for aim " C"

Hail Satan!

I've done multiple workings at once, but as Lydia mentioned, perhaps this compromised their quality. Nonetheless, I had results, but I don't know the relative quality of those results.

My suggestion, if possible, is to broaden your affirmation to encompass both of your goals if they are similar. Otherwise, just make a judgment call as to which is the bigger problem.

Nikois666 said:
Yes, recently I did the deep cleaning working that you provided on the forums. Did it for 7 days, it was quite a tiring process as you had mentioned, but results were fruitful, an issue with my throat(lprd) is almost gone, was a powerful curse on my Throat Chakra to stop me from vibrating or using my voice. I think I was cursed with it when I was new, I did the Final RTR for 7-9 months without dedication ritual, no AoP or cleaning. I don't know why I didn't dedicate or did the power meditations, I just hoped in and started with the final RTR's first. But during those months my life became and was very amazing, I think maybe the God's noticed me somehow and protected my foolish arse. Though the greys did play with me in my dreams, to scare me away and etc, but my mind always knew which dream was of the greys and I was always able to get out quickly and wake up.

In the next Witches Sabbath I will do your working again, for 28 days. Until then I plan to increase my power, so that I don't get tired quick during the workings. Thanks for that amazing working, helped me a lot.

One question though, is getting tired during workings a good thing? Does it indicate that the working is going well, that my energy is being used?
And also, sometimes I yawn many times during the Final RTR's? is that bad?

Getting tired, as in you feel rubbed out? Like you feel like your brain has been rubbed against sandpaper and feel like you overused it, as you feel after doing complicated maths for very long time?
No, it isnt a good thing. After meditations a person should feel relaxed and empowered and self centered at the same time.
Heres a simple trick that worked for me when i was new to detect that i m over doing it or not. After your session, when you get up tell yourself, your next session is in X hours and see how you feel. If you like "yeah! lets go i cant wait for it" direction then no its not overdoing. If you feel "oh man,another session, i have to do it again" definitely its overdoing. Dont push yourself to think in "yeah! lets go i cant wait for it" direction. Be true to yourself. Do not ego lift.

Heres another trick i tell you, if you arent able to handle energies start using Uruz rune, it makes one handle much energies with ease. By this i also dont mean you go 60 to 216 vibrations. But its really effective, uruz doesnt need to be programmed to specifically increase energies, you can use it for other purposes and it will sill increases your energies handling capacity.

You did rtrs without protection and cleaning. I would advice you to start a proper cleaning with amount of reps you can handle, along with protection.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=354722 time=1652599098 user_id=21286]
I've done multiple workings at once, but as Lydia mentioned, perhaps this compromised their quality. Nonetheless, I had results, but I don't know the relative quality of those results.

My suggestion, if possible, is to broaden your affirmation to encompass both of your goals if they are similar. Otherwise, just make a judgment call as to which is the bigger problem.

I would guess compromised quality was due to compromised focus thus making results lower in quality?

If multiple workings, all done with equal quality and focus throughout the day, should not mess with quality of workings.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Nero said:
- second is for aim "B"
- third is for aim " C"

Hail Satan!

Is freeing the soul effective for forgetting a person? I want to do this to forget the girl that has been stuck in my head for almost six months now. There's no day that I'm not thinking about her . This is like a damnation because I feel like I'm wasting a lot of my mental energy on thinking about her . I want to fully forget about her and become indifferent. I've done Detaching exercise for 40 days but seems like this only has had a slight effect unfortunately

Lydia [JG said:

These days I'm doing Venus, Mercury and Jupiter squares. Is doing squares for multiple planets at once also bad ?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Nero said:
- second is for aim "B"
- third is for aim " C"

Hail Satan!

I can comment on this. Whenever doing multiple working, the working must complement each other or go in a general direction. The workings cannot be adversarial or go in different directions.

For example - you can do two workings one with Runes and another with a Sanskrit mantra with the same Affirmation. But you shouldn't do one working for one thing with one Affirmation and another completely different working with a completely different Affirmation. That tends to disperse the energies.

Ex - A working of Munka 108 and another working of Uruz, Ansuz 54 54 can be done together having the same Affirmation. But a working of Mercury (passing exam) and another working with Venus (attracting love) two different types of energies and Affirmations should not be done together.

It's not a hard rule but newbies who can manifest simple things must not try to do different workings simultaneously.

Lydia [JG said:
Does the same apply to purification? Purification=cleaning? Or is it considered a separate working?

I think if you use a different/different rune(s) or Sanskrit words for each one it's fine and will work. 2 or more different workings with the same word or rune(s) probably won't very well.

Nero said:
- second is for aim "B"
- third is for aim " C"

Hail Satan!
I am currently doing two with Munka, one for the chakras and one for the whole soul, although they are small workings so is not exhausting to do them both.

The Alchemist7 said:
Nero said:
- second is for aim "B"
- third is for aim " C"

Hail Satan!
I am currently doing two with Munka, one for the chakras and one for the whole soul, although they are small workings so is not exhausting to do them both.

Can you tell me what exactly are you doing and what are the affirmations? Maybe I will do this too

Nero said:
Is freeing the soul effective for forgetting a person? I want to do this to forget the girl that has been stuck in my head for almost six months now. There's no day that I'm not thinking about her . This is like a damnation because I feel like I'm wasting a lot of my mental energy on thinking about her . I want to fully forget about her and become indifferent. I've done Detaching exercise for 40 days but seems like this only has had a slight effect unfortunately

Effects are based on your focus and ofc the power level of soul.

You can use uruz or ansuz to free yourself from her feelings.

DO NOT pursue a working with mindset of "I m going to do it for 40 days and then only get results" or "It is taking 40 days to happen"

Magick depends on intent, believe you are achieving it in present, very now.

Nero said:
Can you tell me what exactly are you doing and what are the affirmations? Maybe I will do this too

At the moment I'm doing 9x MUNKA in each chakra to save time, starting from Crown chakra down to the base, although 18x for each is much more powerful as I've done before. The afirmation is: (AUM before first affirmation) `My main chakras are completely cleaned and freed from all negative energies, curses and karmic problems, forever, in the healthiest and safest ways for me` (AUM after last affirmation). I say it 9 times, I vibrate AUM only before the first affirmation and after the last one, only two times. While vibrating I vizualize each chakra rotating and abunding in White-Gold energy and all negative energies being eliminated from them.
However I think I've done a mistake at the affirmation, I think `karmic blockages` fits a lot better than `karmic problems` but I cannot change it anymore, I will change it in the next working. For the soul I do 40x MUNKA in the whole body and the affirmation is exactly the same with the exception that I say `My soul` instead of `My chakras`.

Demonic said:
Getting tired, as in you feel rubbed out? Like you feel like your brain has been rubbed against sandpaper and feel like you overused it, as you feel after doing complicated maths for very long time?
No, it isnt a good thing. After meditations a person should feel relaxed and empowered and self centered at the same time.
Heres a simple trick that worked for me when i was new to detect that i m over doing it or not. After your session, when you get up tell yourself, your next session is in X hours and see how you feel. If you like "yeah! lets go i cant wait for it" direction then no its not overdoing. If you feel "oh man,another session, i have to do it again" definitely its overdoing. Dont push yourself to think in "yeah! lets go i cant wait for it" direction. Be true to yourself. Do not ego lift.

Heres another trick i tell you, if you arent able to handle energies start using Uruz rune, it makes one handle much energies with ease. By this i also dont mean you go 60 to 216 vibrations. But its really effective, uruz doesnt need to be programmed to specifically increase energies, you can use it for other purposes and it will sill increases your energies handling capacity.

You did rtrs without protection and cleaning. I would advice you to start a proper cleaning with amount of reps you can handle, along with protection.

I am not talking about meditations. After meditations I feel good. I am talking about witchcraft workings, like using Runes. I am not sure what kind of tiredness it is, but the one I feel after a working is kind of a relaxing tiredness, where I am happy that I did the working, but tired, I think it's obvious workings consume energy.
I now believe I need to do more yoga, to increase the energy in me and energy storage capacity.
I will definitely use Uruz rune in my next working.

Thanks for the help.

Though as for yawning during F-RTR's, I just found this post https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=195783#p195783

It seems like a good explanation from a physiological point of view. But what if their is something spiritual happening? Like energy draining, maybe enemy energies getting destroyed, lifting of curse or something like that? Can a JG or someone advanced explain why some of us yawn during F-RTR. Thank you.

Nikois666 said:
I am not talking about meditations. After meditations I feel good. I am talking about witchcraft workings, like using Runes. I am not sure what kind of tiredness it is, but the one I feel after a working is kind of a relaxing tiredness, where I am happy that I did the working, but tired, I think it's obvious workings consume energy.
I now believe I need to do more yoga, to increase the energy in me and energy storage capacity.

Meditations does not only mean mental training or visualization meditations.

Anything that has to do with raising,directing and application of energies is considered meditation whether it be using runes,squares or sanskrit mantras.
As one says "i m meditating to strengthen natal venus" or "i m meditating to cut negative karma" its automatically perceived one is using vibrations and not simply mentally focusing on those, I perceived your post as same and answered accordingly.

By energy storage if you mean your spiritual reserve, for that you can use vibrations and program them in such a way that you absorb energy from sun whenever you are in sunlight, you can also breathe in energy from sun directly or do both.

Nikois666 said:

Thanks for the help.

Though as for yawning during F-RTR's, I just found this post https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=195783#p195783

It seems like a good explanation from a physiological point of view. But what if their is something spiritual happening? Like energy draining, maybe enemy energies getting destroyed, lifting of curse or something like that? Can a JG or someone advanced explain why some of us yawn during F-RTR. Thank you.
You can sandwich your workings between pranyama so that you are energized before and after.

Yawing could be many things. Such as not getting enough oxygen and being exhausted from the process.

Henu the Great said:
You can sandwich your workings between pranyama so that you are energized before and after.

Yawing could be many things. Such as not getting enough oxygen and being exhausted from the process.

I see, thanks for the help.

About the yawning, I was wondering and curious, cuz it happens sometimes not everyday, but only during F-RTR, and when this happens I am never tired even during, before or after the F-RTR. And it's rather a very strong yawn when it happens, like I feel so much of my body. Most of the time, I assume or my gut tells me that it's the lifting of enemy curses, and I clean my house after everything is done.
I think it would be better to ask my Guardian Daemon about this.

Thanks for the help again.

Nikois666 said:

About the yawning, I was wondering and curious, cuz it happens sometimes not everyday, but only during F-RTR, and when this happens I am never tired even during, before or after the F-RTR. And it's rather a very strong yawn when it happens, like I feel so much of my body. Most of the time, I assume or my gut tells me that it's the lifting of enemy curses, and I clean my house after everything is done.

You are most likely right about yawning in your case. Thing is, all cases considered, it could be many other things as well.

TheAbyss said:
Lydia [JG said:
Does the same apply to purification? Purification=cleaning? Or is it considered a separate working?
It's the same but more intensive, it can be very energy depleting, so yes, one can judge based on this.

Henu the Great said:
Nikois666 said:

You are most likely right about yawning in your case. Thing is, all cases considered, it could be many other things as well.

Aye, it could be.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back