Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question on Emptiness Meditation

Sunny

There are more exercises for this meditation. Concentration on an object consists of focusing attention on it.

What I do not understand is the concentration on the here and now. The phrase itself also says to concentrate. So, one concentrates on something also in this case?

Sunny said:
There are more exercises for this meditation. Concentration on an object consists of focusing attention on it.

What I do not understand is the concentration on the here and now. The phrase itself also says to concentrate. So, one concentrates on something also in this case?
Whatever your point of focus might be, it would be here and now. If it is not here and now, then you would not be practicing void meditation.

The mind works by expectation, and expectation is a dimension of time, such as linearity or a continuity.
The mind by default thinks of the second moment of itself, perpetuating continuous.

Ask your mind, what are your next thoughts and discard them. In a couple of minutes or seconds, you'll enter a mild state of being, that can be categorized simply under the "no expectation zone". Your mind simply will be silent and you'll understand what is to concentrate on the present.

So the concentration is to be done afterwards, on the silence of the mind, which is simply the present time of just existing.

While doing void (thats basically what this is) if you begin thinking of what you want to do later like watching tv, making dinner, or what workings to do next your no longer in the now, your brain is focused on the future. Same applies to thinking of past events. Continually refocus yourself at whatever it is you're CURRENTLY doing. This can also be applied if you're doing something and not just emptying your mind of thoughts, example cutting the grass, working your job, or focusing on a candle. Keep your mind at the tasks at hand.

https://www.mindful.org/mindfulness-how-to-do-it/

This may be helpful.

Also you can take objects and focus on them their texture etc or you can do this with tastes too or smells or just about any of the senses. Being aware of the here and now is the important part.

Try to silence background thoughts and anything not focused on the object of the meditation btw.

slyscorpion said:
Being aware of the here and now is the important part.....

NakedPluto said:
Your mind simply will be silent and you'll understand what is to concentrate on the present.

How much energy is “lost” if one looses focus during vibrations?
Not like completely lost focus, but for 1-2 seconds every 12-14 vibrations and then takes back control of mind and brings it back to present and feeling/focusing back to vibrations.
Is it significant to the point where it would make a difference between manifesting and not manifesting of a goal?

Dark Blue Eye said:
NakedPluto said:
The mind works by expectation, and expectation is a dimension of time, such as linearity or a continuity.

Can you explain more?

When you expect something you create an "abstract" future, and also the thoughts you have are in relation to either an idealized past or factual one and an abstract future.

When you do void meditation, your mind will issue thoughts such as, did I do x today? Oh I remember suddenly something of the past. What will happen tomorrow? How will it feel and be if I reach void meditation?

All of the above is your mind being anywhere in this dimension of time but in the present. Discarding the thought of expectation, you calibrate your mind to a straight point of orientation, just being and not issuing any thoughts, curiosity or process.

The minds only process will be that of awareness. This is why void meditation on a point, object, sound, image is easier. Because you simply become aware of something in its entirety and isolate yourself in that aspect of focus.

But there's also the complete void, such as being aware without focus, in the present. This is harder to achieve, but the absolute peak of power of this kind of meditation. This can be done with training and techniques.

Void meditation is very much advertised here, however it is still underrated as a power and not fully grasped as how powerful and amplifying of power it is. It can be stretched and trained to degrees of great power and wisdom because it issues the expansion of awareness from an inward movement.

Demonic said:
slyscorpion said:
Being aware of the here and now is the important part.....

NakedPluto said:
Your mind simply will be silent and you'll understand what is to concentrate on the present.

How much energy is “lost” if one looses focus during vibrations?
Not like completely lost focus, but for 1-2 seconds every 12-14 vibrations and then takes back control of mind and brings it back to present and feeling/focusing back to vibrations.
Is it significant to the point where it would make a difference between manifesting and not manifesting of a goal?

Energy stays present even hours, but if your are not adept to anchor your mind to the energy after hours for programming with great conviction, this can prove to be a problem.

Also not focusing on energy all of the time, does not dissipate the energy, but minimizes the amplification by absence of councious will. Remember that in advancement you'll find natural to merge all of your knowledge in unified action and practice. Such as visualisation/seeing, will and intent, breathing, sensorial feeling, state of being, mudras or yoga all together

What can dissipate is something of emotional factor or collection to something else. Such as, you get a call from somebody and you have anxiety from the call and also thoughts of worries appear.

The above will dissipate energy if you are not in control and structure at least mentally your reactions and workings. You become too immersed for a split second for something else, you give all of the energy there.

If you have such needs of attention, while not ideal but also not something so bad, you need to learn to detach from the surroundings when you vibrate and learn to keep your energies separated from your surroundings and influences. From emotion, thoughts, and sensorial faculties that grasps the energy.

At the end, have supreme conviction and decision over the energy and programming and nothing is lost or whatever.

NakedPluto said:
Energy stays present even hours, but if your are not adept to anchor your mind to the energy after hours for programming with great conviction, this can prove to be a problem.

Also not focusing on energy all of the time, does not dissipate the energy, but minimizes the amplification by absence of councious will. Remember that in advancement you'll find natural to merge all of your knowledge in unified action and practice. Such as visualisation/seeing, will and intent, breathing, sensorial feeling, state of being, mudras or yoga all together

What can dissipate is something of emotional factor or collection to something else. Such as, you get a call from somebody and you have anxiety from the call and also thoughts of worries appear.

The above will dissipate energy if you are not in control and structure at least mentally your reactions and workings. You become too immersed for a split second for something else, you give all of the energy there.

If you have such needs of attention, while not ideal but also not something so bad, you need to learn to detach from the surroundings when you vibrate and learn to keep your energies separated from your surroundings and influences. From emotion, thoughts, and sensorial faculties that grasps the energy.

At the end, have supreme conviction and decision over the energy and programming and nothing is lost or whatever.

This explains why vibrations done with lost focus doesnt feel to add up or add up less to the total energies i m raising, but when i bring my mind back to consciously vibrating,energies feels continue to add up to the total energies i m raising, continuing from the point from which i lost focus.

For conviction part i learned this little and neat trick from Blitz, i create this motivated and confident will by focusing on my solar chakra for a brief moment telling myself that i m in control of this, and it is working, i dont know how to explain this, but it just makes me feel like i m in much more control of everything and everything IS working my way in my favour.

Thanks for explaining things brother. <3

NakedPluto said:
But there's also the complete void, such as being aware without focus, in the present.

This has been void for me for past few days since i have increased void.

Just being aware without any point of concentration. Its hard to explain,theres nothing, you dont even focus on the blackness of eyelids not anywhere on the body but you become aware of yourself.
Just the feeling of being here and controlling your brain to bring back to awareness of being here over and over again,it is tougher than sound/visualize/point of focus void,when you hit your limit of brain with this kind of void its so hard to control it.

Drifting away in thoughts is also much easier in this kind of void.
But i feel like its more effective than point of concentration void.

Sunny said:

You can focus on physical sensations within your body. Your breath, external noise e.g. birds singing. Anything that's happening in the present moment (without drifting into thought about it). You can do this while doing everyday activities as well. E.G. whilst walking, focusing on your feet touching the ground, sounds, things you can see.

However, I like to sit and focus on spiritual sensations: visuals, smells, sounds, chakras - being aware of the soul as a whole. I can get lost in this forgetting where I am physically. I feel my whole soul "existing" or "breathing" and it feels so good. Kind of like the meditation that should follow a yoga session. Also, I think it helps develop psychic senses.

gnome said:
Sunny said:

You can focus on physical sensations within your body. Your breath, external noise e.g. birds singing. Anything that's happening in the present moment (without drifting into thought about it). You can do this while doing everyday activities as well. E.G. whilst walking, focusing on your feet touching the ground, sounds, things you can see.

However, I like to sit and focus on spiritual sensations: visuals, smells, sounds, chakras - being aware of the soul as a whole. I can get lost in this forgetting where I am physically. I feel my whole soul "existing" or "breathing" and it feels so good. Kind of like the meditation that should follow a yoga session. Also, I think it helps develop psychic senses.

Yes, these exercises help develop the psychic senses.

Sunny said:
gnome said:
Sunny said:

I can hear people "think" sometimes, loud and clear, just one or two words. Sometimes I respond as I thought they spoke, other times I can smell people when they are not around. Always after spending a quality time just existing spiritually.

gnome said:
Sunny said:
gnome said:

I can hear people "think" sometimes, loud and clear, just one or two words. Sometimes I respond as I thought they spoke, other times I can smell people when they are not around. Always after spending a quality time just existing spiritually.

Very good, congratulations. Do you see and feel the energies? How do you smell people?

Sunny said:
Very good, congratulations. Do you see and feel the energies? How do you smell people?

Thank you :)

I can feel more than see in an every day sense. If I focus upon a particular energy then I can visualise it too.

Smell - I don't even know, I have less control over this, as with hearing thoughts or non-physical voices. It's not something I do with intention - it just happens. I'll be minding my own business and then a strong smell from a particular person or their home will hit me. Sometimes it lingers for a long time. When concentrating on the smell, I can visualise the person it is coming from. I have no idea what it means but, I believe it's called clairalience. Other times I can be watching a video of somebody and I'll smell their perfume - this makes more sense than the "random" ones I get. I think I am very receptive to smells generally, wherever I go, I like to consciously inhale through my nose, it gives me a sense of the energy/atmosphere.

I try not to focus too much on these things as to me they are just gimmicky and prone to distort reality or corrupt my ego (I've made that mistake in the past). I just really enjoy nurturing my soul and being present as my soul - all the other things are just interesting to experience. Feels good to share though, thanks.

Demonic said:
NakedPluto said:
But there's also the complete void, such as being aware without focus, in the present.

Just being aware without any point of concentration. Its hard to explain,theres nothing, you dont even focus on the blackness of eyelids not anywhere on the body but you become aware of yourself.
Just the feeling of being here and controlling your brain to bring back to awareness of being here over and over again,it is tougher than sound/visualize/point of focus void,when you hit your limit of brain with this kind of void its so hard to control it.

Yes it can be awesome it can also be scary and unpleasant.

When I was not even a teen, I would meditate and linearly accomplish this void meditation by simply manipulating my thoughts. Instead of discarding the thoughts I would concentrate and become immersed in an awareness quest.

Would expand my concept of me, the people, the earth and focus on them as a whole. First me, then the city then the country then the Earth. Then I would ask myself what would existence be if I am not alive, but what if earth is not existent, then the solar system, then the galaxy, then the whole universe. As soon as I reached the universe not existing, my brain would simply not compute and shut down in the most brutal void feeling ever. I would stay very little time in that feeling as it was very unpleasant and powerful. You cannot have thoughts in that state of being even if you will it, without returning back.

Now that I matured, the above, as I began again to attain it, came harder to achieve in time yet I understand the power and the pleasantness on a mature view and experience. The above is one small technique that can work on empathic people. There are many ways to reach it but truly is is something of a conscious breakthrough and another way of existing that is not apparent until you reach it.

Demonic said:
NakedPluto said:

This explains why vibrations done with lost focus doesnt feel to add up or add up less to the total energies i m raising, but when i bring my mind back to consciously vibrating,energies feels continue to add up to the total energies i m raising, continuing from the point from which i lost focus.

For conviction part i learned this little and neat trick from Blitz, i create this motivated and confident will by focusing on my solar chakra for a brief moment telling myself that i m in control of this, and it is working, i dont know how to explain this, but it just makes me feel like i m in much more control of everything and everything IS working my way in my favour.

Thanks for explaining things brother. <3

I didn't know the answer to this one that is why I wasn't posting btw. But anyways NakedPluto did good explaining.

gnome said:
Sunny said:

Thank you :)

I can feel more than see in an every day sense. If I focus upon a particular energy then I can visualise it too.

Smell - I don't even know, I have less control over this, as with hearing thoughts or non-physical voices. It's not something I do with intention - it just happens. I'll be minding my own business and then a strong smell from a particular person or their home will hit me. Sometimes it lingers for a long time. When concentrating on the smell, I can visualise the person it is coming from. I have no idea what it means but, I believe it's called clairalience. Other times I can be watching a video of somebody and I'll smell their perfume - this makes more sense than the "random" ones I get. I think I am very receptive to smells generally, wherever I go, I like to consciously inhale through my nose, it gives me a sense of the energy/atmosphere.

I try not to focus too much on these things as to me they are just gimmicky and prone to distort reality or corrupt my ego (I've made that mistake in the past). I just really enjoy nurturing my soul and being present as my soul - all the other things are just interesting to experience. Feels good to share though, thanks.

Thanks to you :)

NakedPluto said:
Demonic said:
NakedPluto said:

When I was not even a teen, I would meditate and linearly accomplish this void meditation by simply manipulating my thoughts. Instead of discarding the thoughts I would concentrate and become immersed in an awareness quest.

Would expand my concept of me, the people, the earth and focus on them as a whole. First me, then the city then the country then the Earth. Then I would ask myself what would existence be if I am not alive, but what if earth is not existent, then the solar system, then the galaxy, then the whole universe. As soon as I reached the universe not existing, my brain would simply not compute and shut down in the most brutal void feeling ever. I would stay very little time in that feeling as it was very unpleasant and powerful. You cannot have thoughts in that state of being even if you will it, without returning back.

Now that I matured, the above, as I began again to attain it, came harder to achieve in time yet I understand the power and the pleasantness on a mature view and experience. The above is one small technique that can work on empathic people. There are many ways to reach it but truly is is something of a conscious breakthrough and another way of existing that is not apparent until you reach it.

They have limited Humanity literally as a cattle farm.

NakedPluto said:

Would expand my concept of me, the people, the earth and focus on them as a whole. First me, then the city then the country then the Earth. Then I would ask myself what would existence be if I am not alive, but what if earth is not existent, then the solar system, then the galaxy, then the whole universe. As soon as I reached the universe not existing, my brain would simply not compute and shut down in the most brutal void feeling ever. I would stay very little time in that feeling as it was very unpleasant and powerful. You cannot have thoughts in that state of being even if you will it, without returning back.....

Hmm, interesting approach to put yourself in that void. I will try it and notice if theres something different.

For me i start to focus on environment around me on very here and now, then my aura, then within me , when i m here i slowly eliminate this as well and make my mind go into nothingness.

To get to that void state basic idea is same, to eliminate things one by one until there is nothing left, as i see it.

There's this eerie feeling in this void.

Thus far from what i have noticed,I enjoy interacting with you, your replies gave me this feeling/vibe that i m interacting with someone highly advanced and knowledgeable which i m pretty sure is not just a feeling but a fact.

slyscorpion said:
I didn't know the answer to this one that is why I wasn't posting btw. But anyways NakedPluto did good explaining.

We both learned something new :D anyways You have already helped me with my questions before thanks for those if i didnt thank you already.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back