Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bloody Easter of 1944 - the allied bombing of Serbia

Serbon

Website
radostsatane.com
unknown.png

The bombing of Serbian cities, mainly civilian targets, was demanded by the communist monster Tito.
The support for Tito by the allies was agreed upon at the meeting of Roosevelt, Churchill, and Stalin in Tehran in 1943. Fitzroy McLain informed Tito that he could count on the support of the allied aviation, which he immediately materialized.
On April 9, 1944, Radio London reported that Niksic, Banja Luka, Nis, and other Serbian cities have been bombed at Tito's request.

When, at the end of 1944, the allies wanted to bomb Zagreb, because there was a huge concentration of German troops there, Tito said: "We forbid bombing the immediate vicinity of Zagreb." The communist monster wanted just Serbian deaths at all costs, the Syrmian Front is another example of this.

unknown.png

The Allies dropped bombed the city of Nis 15 times. Kraljevo six times, Podgorica, Zemun and Alibunar four times, and Novi Sad three times. Smederevo, Niksic, Cuprija, and Popovac near Paracin were bombed twice. They also destroyed the civilian targets of Sremska Mitrovica, Ruma, Veliki Beckerek, Krusevac, Peja, Kragujevac, Kovin, Pancevo, Velika Plana, Bijelo Polje, Prijepolje, Kursumlija, Prokuplje, Vucje, Lebane, Grdelica, Podujevo, Raska, Stalac, Mitrovica, ...

unknown.png

According to the information from the Supreme Command of the Yugoslav Army, 1,457 bombs fell on Belgrade on the first and second days of Orthodox Easter. In Belgrade, the maternity hospital in Krunska Street was completely destroyed, where, according to available data, 22 mothers and 22 newborns died, as well as two families who visited them.
One kindergarten was also affected, Slavija Square, Nemanjina and Dečanska Streets, Bajlonijeva pijaca, Pašino brdo, Zeleni venac, railway station, National Theater, Senjak and Mileševska, Knez Mihajlova, Kraljice Natalije, Miloša Veliki and Sarajevska streets.

The Central Hygiene Institute, Children's Hospital, Children's Dispensary, Infectious Diseases Hospital, Home for the Blind, Orthopedic Institute, State Home for Male Children, State Home for Female Children, and two homes for children of Serbian refugees from the NDH were reduced to the dust.

Columns with coffins stretched for kilometers through Belgrade cemeteries, like a few days earlier in Nis, which was also destroyed by the allied bombs.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

In the above three pictures, you can see German soldiers helping Serbian civilians who survived the bombing.

This thread is part 3 of https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=351736#p351736

Here's also another thing that could be included:
The documentary "Betrayal"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wROHAFU4p10

description:
A documentary made by the British, which shows the suffering of national forces throughout Europe, as well as a large part of the then already disintegrated Kingdom of Yugoslavia. Veterans of allied (British) forces, who were responsible for the deportation of Cossacks, members of the Serbian Volunteer Corps, Chetnik units and other communist authorities at the time, participated in the documentary as witnesses. Also in the documentary is Simo Dubajić (a participant of the "National Liberation War"), who withdrew from his military life after the war after seeing the crimes committed against prisoners in Slovenia at the time.

This is probably a sacrificial curse as well. They like to tie these things into important dates dealing with their enemy religions in order to put more energy into them and things they want to do.

If I am not mistaken, the Serbs are at war with the Albanians for a long time. You both have important allies, but if you want peace, you must respect each other's territories.

The compulsive and obsessive ignorance towards nationhood and race must end once and for all. I wrote a good post about this, you can find it in my signature if you want to read it. I have had enough of this idiocy, I am very angry.

Sunny said:
If I am not mistaken, the Serbs are at war with the Albanians for a long time. You both have important allies, but if you want peace, you must respect each other's territories.

The compulsive and obsessive ignorance towards nationhood and race must end once and for all. I wrote a good post about this, you can find it in my signature if you want to read it. I have had enough of this idiocy, I am very angry.
Of course, you must respect territories and historical monuments in a territory. And the war isn't actually still going on, it was actually only a few months when the terrorist KLA started killing not only Serbs but also many Albanians that wanted to stay part of Serbia. Btw, KLA was called a terrirost organisation in NYT, because they were involved in selling organs, just like Jews. And then the NATO decided to help them lol.

Serbon said:
Sunny said:

Of course, you must respect territories and historical monuments in a territory. And the war isn't actually still going on, it was actually only a few months when the terrorist KLA started killing not only Serbs but also many Albanians that wanted to stay part of Serbia. Btw, KLA was called a terrirost organisation in NYT, because they were involved in selling organs, just like Jews. And then the NATO decided to help them lol.

War is not sport and therefore complaints have no place. Some peoples have been luckier than others and have been able to occupy vast territories more easily, while others have had to fight hard for territory.

What I hate is the stupidity the Jews have caused the Gentiles through ignorance and brainwashing. Other peoples come to your territory, breed and play the role of the lying, hypocritical victim by telling you that they are oppressed and are entitled to the same rights as the natives. This happens almost everywhere but especially in Europe and America. The Roma invaders do this in many countries, the Arabs do this in Spain (when they invaded Spain to conquer it a few remained) and of course Blacks, Arabs and others do this in Germany, France, Italy and so on.

Sunny said:
Serbon said:
Sunny said:

War is not sport and therefore complaints have no place. Some peoples have been luckier than others and have been able to occupy vast territories more easily, while others have had to fight hard for territory.

What I hate is the stupidity the Jews have caused the Gentiles through ignorance and brainwashing. Other peoples come to your territory, breed and play the role of the lying, hypocritical victim by telling you that they are oppressed and are entitled to the same rights as the natives. This happens almost everywhere but especially in Europe and America. The Roma invaders do this in many countries, the Arabs do this in Spain (when they invaded Spain to conquer it a few remained) and of course Blacks, Arabs and others do this in Germany, France, Italy and so on.
Yes, so did Albanians come in Kosovo

Serbon said:
Sunny said:
Serbon said:

Yes, so did Albanians come in Kosovo

We will make things right.

Serbon said:
Could we get this one on the Death of Communism as well?

Uploaded. Thank you!
https://www.deathofcommunism.com/bloody-easter-of-1944/

Russian https://www.deathofcommunism.com/%d0%ba%d1%80%d0%be%d0%b2%d0%b0%d0%b2%d0%b0%d1%8f-%d0%bf%d0%b0%d1%81%d1%85%d0%b0-1944/

Utter monstrosity! Everyone sees what is the jew.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back