Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sun square Vs The sun Mantra

Goldberg666

Which do you think is the best to acquire money and wealth?

Either doing the Sun magical Square.....
Or just the Sun Mantra vibrated 108times.

From your experience; which Is the best option:
1. Sun magic Square or
2. 40 DAYS sun mantra?

What a stereotypical Jewish username and post about doing money working :lol:

Screenshot-20220514-182605.png

slyscorpion said:

Doesn't mean a Gentile can't be named "A mountain of Gold". We are destroying their curses.

Its all just humorous really!

Goldberg666 said:

1. Sun magic Square or
2. 40 DAYS sun mantra?

Hebrew magick in reverse

slyscorpion said:

That's what I was about to say, his name is attracting money by itself :lol:

Goldberg666 said:

1. Sun magic Square or
2. 40 DAYS sun mantra?

I would say the Sun square would definitely be more powerful than a mantra working however in parallel you have to physically seek opportunities to make money, is unlikely opportunities will simply come to you without you doing nothing physically to generate money. But this only if your real name is not Goldberg, because if it is then you most likely won't be able to do the JoS meditations

The Alchemist7 said:
slyscorpion said:

Goldberg666 said:

1. Sun magic Square or
2. 40 DAYS sun mantra?

I would say the Sun square would definitely be more powerful than a mantra working however in parallel you have to physically seek opportunities to make money, is unlikely opportunities will simply come to you without you doing nothing physically to generate money. But this only if your real name is not Goldberg, because if it is then you most likely won't be able to do the JoS meditations

My name is not Goldberg. If it was, I wouldn't have been here asking questions about money. I would have already been a CEO of a great company, chilling in my big mansion.
Chose that name because I will be asking lots of questions pertaining to money and wealth.

Goldberg666 said:
The Alchemist7 said:
slyscorpion said:

Goldberg666 said:

1. Sun magic Square or
2. 40 DAYS sun mantra?

My name is not Goldberg. If it was, I wouldn't have been here asking questions about money. I would have already been a CEO of a great company, chilling in my big mansion.
Chose that name because I will be asking lots of questions pertaining to money and wealth.

If you knew anything about this place before posting here i am assuming you would know blatantly why having this sort of username is a bad idea and why people would not take you seriously or at least look at you with suspicion.

My name is not Goldberg. If it was, I wouldn't have been here asking questions about money.

LMAO. For all we know you're the soul of shekels itself.

The Alchemist7 said:

Goldberg666 said:

1. Sun magic Square or
2. 40 DAYS sun mantra?

If he isnt a jevv, then on the long term, if isnt a dire situation and he has time,for money i would advice he does Sun square to strengthen natal sun along with munka to remove financial obstacles.

When done with spiritual sun square work with elements, balance them, get adept to fire

Then start material sun square again, continuing munka all along.

Basically, increase productivity of you own - then target goal manifestation.

The Alchemist7 said:
slyscorpion said:

Goldberg666 said:

1. Sun magic Square or
2. 40 DAYS sun mantra?

Why are you helping someone with such a username? You literally help the most kike vibe there is.

The Alchemist7 said:

I must say that squares are very potent for wealth, even if you don't do anything, sometimes because you can't, it can bring you money.

At the beginning of the year I made several Jupiter squares for money and financial prosperity, as I am a minor and I don't work I couldn't lift a finger for it, and even then the money came, and a lot.

NinRick said:
The Alchemist7 said:
slyscorpion said:

Goldberg666 said:

1. Sun magic Square or
2. 40 DAYS sun mantra?

Why are you helping someone with such a username? You literally help the most kike vibe there is.

Dude, I'm telling you :lol:
cewcew1.webp

NinRick said:
The Alchemist7 said:
slyscorpion said:

Goldberg666 said:

1. Sun magic Square or
2. 40 DAYS sun mantra?

Because the question can be still be answered for someone in the future looking for it and OP can do all the square he want but they won't work if he is jewish.

luis said:
NinRick said:
The Alchemist7 said:

Because the question can be still be answered for someone in the future looking for it and OP can do all the square he want but they won't work if he is jewish.

Why shouldn’t it work?

NinRick said:
luis said:
NinRick said:

Why shouldn’t it work?
HP has said many times satanic things won't stick on the enemy because they have another soul. Maybe they can use the square with a jewish mantra but that is another thing and I'm sure the enemy already has this knowledge.

Shadowcat said:
Goldberg666 said:
The Alchemist7 said:

If you knew anything about this place before posting here i am assuming you would know blatantly why having this sort of username is a bad idea and why people would not take you seriously or at least look at you with suspicion.

My name is not Goldberg. If it was, I wouldn't have been here asking questions about money.

So you want to tell me that there is no white gentile named Goldberg? The name itself has actually a good meaning behind. Sadly it is associated with the enemy. But Jews are also called, Mark, John, Bill.... and the list goes on. Goldberg is a mountain of Gold. Answers offered are good and will help many many members.

Shadowcat said:
Goldberg666 said:
The Alchemist7 said:

So you want to tell me that there is no white gentile named Goldberg? The name itself has actually a good meaning behind. Sadly it is associated with the enemy. But Jews are also called, Mark, John, Bill.... and the list goes on. Goldberg is a mountain of Gold. Answers offered are good and will help many many members.

Shadowcat said:
NinRick said:
The Alchemist7 said:

Dude, I'm telling you :lol:
cewcew1.webp

I also think so! And I would not help any user with this name, simply to put out the message.

NinRick said:
He said his name is satyrical, what I also thought when I saw his username and his post. If he was a jew it wouldn't help him with anything to know whether the mantras or the Sun square is better for money because their soul is not designed for these practices. If it was then the jews wouldn't have needed to twist and modify the whole gentile spirituality and invent a whole new alphabet infused with energy only for themselves to fit into their own soul, they could just use what they have already stolen.

I've noticed on youtube as well people with usernames like `Rabbi ....` and exposing jews in their comments. Also if a jew was to infiltrate the forum, how stupid would it be to choose a jewish name as username? He would be banned at first notice.

The Alchemist7 said:
NinRick said:
He said his name is satyrical, what I also thought when I saw his username and his post. If he was a jew it wouldn't help him with anything to know whether the mantras or the Sun square is better for money because their soul is not designed for these practices. If it was then the jews wouldn't have needed to twist and modify the whole gentile spirituality and invent a whole new alphabet infused with energy only for themselves to fit into their own soul, they could just use what they have already stolen.

I've noticed on youtube as well people with usernames like `Rabbi ....` and exposing jews in their comments. Also if a jew was to infiltrate the forum, how stupid would it be to choose a jewish name as username? He would be banned at first notice.

Or the kike uses an obvious name and laughs in his fist because the goy is so stupid that a simple lie is enough.

Idk if this person is a jew or not, I will not help this username at all, because of my views and mindset.

It is about a message I want to send out as a Satanist.

NinRick said:
The Alchemist7 said:
NinRick said:

Or the kike uses an obvious name and laughs in his fist because the goy is so stupid that a simple lie is enough.

Idk if this person is a jew or not, I will not help this username at all, because of my views and mindset.

Doesn't exposure to the energy or light of the sun in it's pure form harm Jews greatly.

NinRick said:
luis said:
NinRick said:

Why shouldn’t it work?

You can´t combine low vibration magic (hebrew/slavery missery) with high vibration magic (satanic/elevating) they cancel each other out.

It´s like as a example mixing grey energy (hebrew) with goldwhite (satanic), it does not work. There is no application / usefull case for it.

Goldberg666 said:
Shadowcat said:
Goldberg666 said:

Yes, there MANY names that jews have that were stolen from gentiles. Some of these are exclusively jewish and goldberg is one of these names. Roth, Levi, Cohen, Kahn, Silverstein, Greenberg. ect. There are some ashkenazi jews that hold certain german last names that are almost exclusively jewish as well, at least in the states, but back in Europe there can still be gentiles who carried the legacy of that last name when it was still held by gentiles.

Material sun squares with the proper affirmation help attract wealth, as do workings with the fehu, and othal rune. If you care to you can combine these with crystals that promote luck and weath like pyrite, citrine, or any stone connected to the sun. material venus squares are to a lesser extent effective also for money.

These don't work on jews obviously. It would be a waste of time as satanic magick is not compatible to their souls. It will literally manifest nothing. But change that creepy AF username :roll:

slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:
The Alchemist7 said:

Doesn't exposure to the energy or light of the sun in it's pure form harm Jews greatly.

Wtf? Really?
How weak are they?

Lol, how donthey perform Magick? Their magick must suck hard, no wonder they needed to remove all spiritual Knowledge, because they would get devoured by the gentiles.

slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:
The Alchemist7 said:

So kikes can not use natural energy? I thought everyone could tbh.

I think I need a post about jews, because I notice that I have a very wrong picture regarding them.

slyscorpion said:

I think it would have been better if you had cropped the screenshot to avoid showing unwanted details.

NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:

I think I need a post about jews, because I notice that I have a very wrong picture regarding them.
They cannot fully use sanskrit and runes or anything Satanic but as far as I know they can absorb energy from the sun and planets, they can even use the squares but they need a modified mantra that is compatible with their soul, this is why the jews modified our mantras to make the hebrew letters.

NinRick said:

As I said gentile spirituality doesn't really help the jew with anything. If it did, don't you think that we would have a major problem by having Joy of Satan public where millions of jews could simply access the sites, take the spiritual information and just start using it for themselves? The only way gentile spirituality helps the jews is when is hidden from the masses, as history has proven. If the person who opened the thread is Gentile then very well he got his question answered, but if he is a jew is not going to help him with anything to know if a Sun square is better than mantras. Even the opposite these practices might actually be harmful for the jews. Their magic is based on hebrew and torah, not on mantras and runes and planetary squares.

The Alchemist7 said:
NinRick said:

As I said gentile spirituality doesn't really help the jew with anything. If it did, don't you think that we would have a major problem by having Joy of Satan public where millions of jews could simply access the sites, take the spiritual information and just start using it for themselves? The only way gentile spirituality helps the jews is when is hidden from the masses, as history has proven. If the person who opened the thread is Gentile then very well he got his question answered, but if he is a jew is not going to help him with anything to know if a Sun square is better than mantras. Even the opposite these practices might actually be harmful for the jews. Their magic is based on hebrew and torah, not on mantras and runes and planetary squares.

Jews are hybrid aliens. So their magic is basically Alien. It is from their world, and their masters. But being hybrid, means they can somewhat incorperate human spirituality/magic. The more the jewish DNA, the lesser it is possible to incorparate, the lesser the jewish DNA, the more easier to use. But all in all it doesnt suite them, just as their magic doesnt suite us (doesnt mean that some gentiles dont practise jewish kabbala)

Why you might ask; it is because magic evolves with the people, their soul, their culture and their principles in life. The alien culture of reptilians and enemy greys is of very different principles of life to the humans who are descedants of the Nordics. The reptalian way is parasitical, not caring of life, dependant on the weaker, and many other vile principles; WHILE the Human natural way is not parasitical, care for life, the strong uplifting the weak (hence the gods help us).

Thats why practices like Killing Animals, human sacrifice, stealing someones life force for personal use, exploiting the weak and ignorant is rampant in Jewish forms of spirituality. They brought this culture from their home planet. Some Humans are incorparating this in their magic, but it is not suitable for them because it does not reflect the origin of their Soul. The same with a Jew pretending to do Gentile forms of magic. It does not reflect who they really are and their origin. Their origin is of slavery and pounding on the weak.

Slavery is from their planet, it is a very normal concept to obey, kneel and eat shit from their masters. Their form of living is based on the strong trampling on the weak. And hence why jews have a weird need for mastery and control. We on the other hand are not slaves. Our masters created us out of free will. Our soul culture originated from where the stronger lead and help the weak. The Gods and higher beings frown upon stepping on the weak. Hence they clearly hate Human or animal sacrifice.

Every Gentile Hero or Leader of mankind; Had a strong inclination to do whatever they did for their people and uplift. From hitler, to Idi Amin Dada, alexander the Great, Tesla, Da vinci and many other powerful gentile souls.

Every Jewish famous souls always has strong inclination to inslave as many Gentiles as possible. They pride on how many Gentile slaves (2800) each will have kneeling and eating their scrap. And they try to make Gentiles believe that this is the normal way of life. Be strong (no matter what method you use, wether by stealing or looting) and Have fucking slaves. Thats why Jews Fucking Hate Powerful and strong Gentiles to their Bone. They cannot enslave them.

Even the whole hollywood culture is basically kinda jewish. Having fans slaving and wanting to do anything for you. The gods had/have fans because of the light their soul emitted was enriching and rewarding to the other souls. Their fame was from love and people seeing that they deserved.

Even the technology they make is based on how many people you can enslave and make them dependant. The likes of tiktok, facebook, instagram, and many more. This is their culture. Step on the weak. We gentiles on the other hand help the weak. Tesla is a testament to this. His inventions were intended to be affordable and help society. But just as many true Gentiles; Tesla was kind and trusting and the jews used him and his visions to uplift were shuttered.

All these make it very hard for a jew to practice Gentile Magic. And the same goes with jewish magick. Because when Gentiles practise that magick, they will reach a point where they are required to do animal/human sacrifice. All abrahamic religions have special dates where they do Sacrifices. Hence preying on the weak.

luis said:
NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:

They cannot fully use sanskrit and runes or anything Satanic but as far as I know they can absorb energy from the sun and planets, they can even use the squares but they need a modified mantra that is compatible with their soul, this is why the jews modified our mantras to make the hebrew letters.

Not going to post it here but the Kikes have their own squares of the planets with Hebrew letters or numbers or something and their own words for the planets probably mantras for the ones that are smarter and know how to use it. Most probably don't.

slyscorpion said:
luis said:
NinRick said:

Not going to post it here but the Kikes have their own squares of the planets with Hebrew letters or numbers or something and their own words for the planets probably mantras for the ones that are smarter and know how to use it. Most probably don't.
Yep, i know. I've seen it online and like you said the smarter ones know how to use them.

Goldberg666 said:
Jews are hybrid aliens. So their magic is basically Alien. It is from their world, and their masters. But being hybrid, means they can somewhat incorperate human spirituality/magic.
Most of their spirituality has been stolen and corrupted from ancient Egypt, ancient Greece and other empires they have plagued. Spirituality wise there is a sounding similarity between many of their words and the gentile ones, including the whole hebrew alphabet that was also corrupted from ancient gentile alphabets. Much of this is written in Exposing Christianity if I remember correctly. But definitely you are right that they must have been given spiritual practices and instructions from their ET creators, that are only specific to them, at least the top jews have been doing these.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back