Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astral Grey Buggers at House !

robb

What were they doing at house ? Any idea?
They were less than 2ft. Tall & in astral form not physically present.
They were 5-6 in numbers.
Caught them jumping on new couch and screaming at me.
I realized that they were at house since last few days and was hidding somewhere.
What damages they can do ? Anything to worry or takecare for ?

I saw something written on the different types of greys before somewhere (sorry don't remember) those are interdimensional ones I believe they were called. They are quite small in physical and astral form.

So far as what they are doing. Trying to scare or attack you and get you on their side.

What can they do or damage: nothing really if you protect yourself and don't let them get to you.

Try Satanic Blue fire cleansing the house of these things. The Blood Sacrifice rtr makes them weaker as they feed off that type of energy. Burning sage they really do not like it and will get pissed at you but don't know if it will force them to or make them leave or not.

Anadolutümeni said:
İmagine a blue ball explode and its white-blue energy spreading all over the room.

thanks for the suggestion will try next time. i burnt them in fire.

slyscorpion said:
I saw something written on the different types of greys before somewhere (sorry don't remember) those are interdimensional ones I believe they were called. They are quite small in physical and astral form.

So far as what they are doing. Trying to scare or attack you and get you on their side.

What can they do or damage: nothing really if you protect yourself and don't let them get to you.

Try Satanic Blue fire cleansing the house of these things. The Blood Sacrifice rtr makes them weaker as they feed off that type of energy. Burning sage they really do not like it and will get pissed at you but don't know if it will force them to or make them leave or not.

Were they projecting at my house ? Or they are astral entity garbage ?

Fire, i did the same :D it worked.

Yeh...! Less then 2ft. in height some were 1.5ft. Tall.

What type of attacks they can do ?

Blood sacrifice, does it means that there were some blood scarifices done at or near my house
or by someone on me ? So i can work accordingly.

robb said:
slyscorpion said:

Blood sacrifice, does it means that there were some blood scarifices done at or near my house

Likely they are projecting from somewhere however they likely are in their physical bodies. This is something that can be done. It's only part of their consciousness there in your house.

I swear I saw an article on those ones but I cant find it right now. There are all sorts of different species who became greys. That is what happens when a species is "borged" it's what we are fighting against happening to us. So when the enemy wins on another planet they alter the DNA of the species into an avitar of themselves that's a fake body with a chip in it and impregnate the spirit of the beings into that. So you have the Greys. These avitars come in many different sizes and even colors or looks.

Not likely that anyone did a sacrifice at or near your house but they feed on that energy which comes from the earths energy field in general getting it away from around you makes the attacks weaker. This is one trick I learned is that one does this often.

robb said:
slyscorpion said:

https://web.archive.org/web/20111003154629/http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/aliens.html

Btw here is the article that mentions them I found it.

Anyways types of attacks. Greys are weaker than many of the enemy entities not really a great threat that much anymore as they lost a lot of the energy they use to feed on.

slyscorpion said:
Likely they are projecting from somewhere however they likely are in their physical bodies. This is something that can be done. It's only part of their consciousness there in your house.

So destroying their astral form, destroys their physical form too ?

they alter the DNA of the species into an avitar of themselves that's a fake body with a chip in it and impregnate the spirit of the beings into that. So you have the Greys. These avitars come in many different sizes and even colors or looks.
Yeh i saw some articles about this some tech and bio giants are trying to clone human behaviours, consciousness & brain using artificial intelligence and deep learning and then loading all this info in a 3d projector type of holograms & robots just like in jewollywood movies. So, that they can keep a person alive after the death of their physical body and can control them and making them an ideal slave.

slyscorpion said:
robb said:
slyscorpion said:

https://web.archive.org/web/20111003154629/http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/aliens.html

Anyways types of attacks. Greys are weaker than many of the enemy entities not really a great threat that much anymore as they lost a lot of the energy they use to feed on.
Please note this website (not up anymore so you will have to use web archives) has a few things wrong. The Sitchen story has been debunked and 12th planet. However a lot is good info Maxine has quoted stuff from that site several times in sermons as have others.

So use your own discretion with this if not sure search the groups someone probably talks about it on here.

slyscorpion said:
http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/aliens.html

Is this site a part of JoS. All the information is fully or partially trustable ?

slyscorpion said:
has a few things wrong.
So use your own discretion with this if not sure search the groups someone probably talks about it on here.

I apologize i saw this post after questioning the same. Or maybe this post was approved by the mods right after posting my question.

Anatolian Division said:
slyscorpion said:
Lydia said:

I wanna do the Blood Sacrifice RTR what is more effective wanning or waxing moon ?

I know it was already started by SS family in past but its first time for me.
If anyone remember on what moon phase it was started ? And under what sign ?

These buggers started screaming at me again at the moment i planned to do this RTR LOL :D :twisted: :lol: :mrgreen:

One more question:
on RTR Topic it says repeat the paragraph 9x

Paragraph containing Ritual words
->
Affirm with conviction 9 times (aum .... aum)

Do i have to do both (the ritual words and the affirmation) 9 times
or
Only the paragraph containing ritual words needs to be repeated 9x and affirmation is only once.

robb said:
slyscorpion said:
http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/aliens.html

Is this site a part of JoS. All the information is fully or partially trustable ?

I am not completely sure I know Maxine quoted a few things there. However they are including stuff from the Buybull on some places and the story Zechariah Sitchen wrote (a genetic Jew who over and over quoted and talked about the Torah in his work) so use discretion I didn't get a chance to read everything on it so I can't comment on all of it.

robb said:
Anatolian Division said:
slyscorpion said:
Lydia said:

I wanna do the Blood Sacrifice RTR what is more effective wanning or waxing moon ?

I know it was already started by SS family in past but its first time for me.
If anyone remember on what moon phase it was started ? And under what sign ?

These buggers started screaming at me again at the moment i planned to do this RTR LOL :D :twisted: :lol: :mrgreen:

One more question:
on RTR Topic it says repeat the paragraph 9x

Paragraph containing Ritual words
->
Affirm with conviction 9 times (aum .... aum)

Do i have to do both (the ritual words and the affirmation) 9 times
or
Only the paragraph containing ritual words needs to be repeated 9x and affirmation is only once.

You can do any of the rtrs anytime you want or need too.

Fanboy said:
If you do they will take advantage of your weakened state and do psychic attacks on you.

Other than this they can't really hurt you or do anything serious, but you have to protect your soul. Don't give them any of your focus or attention, just enjoy your day and try to ignore them.

this is what i have experienced with them
Rings Covering my body !
robb said:
Those buggers create holes in aura by biting then drains energy and causes body pain.
slyscorpion said:
here's some more details for you too
in addition they stick to the body parts mostly on the chakra points and make that body area heavy to move causes tiredness like a 5 to 10 lbs. of weight has been tied to that body part.
the fun part is they love to watch TV and when i change the channel they behave like switch it back we like that series. they studies or watch what ever i do on screens maybe trying to learn more about us.

They are not fun or playful or nice spirits despite them jumping on the couch or being child sized. They are pure evil and not to be listened to.

Be safe
sometimes i move them out of my place instead of destroying them and yes they play with each other like a child. they look like child but yes they are evil.

but you have to protect your soul. Don't give them any of your focus or attention, just enjoy your day and try to ignore them.
they sticks and bites all what i have mentioned above if i ignore them and let them do the mentioned things they drains my energy
if i destroy them then more comes sooner or later then what else can i do to protect my soul ?
is ignoring them is the key to protect the soul in addition to AoP slyscorpion suggested me a rtr for this gonna try this once i fix some other issues.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back