Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Artificial Famine and Stock

lodoshurricane

I would like to share some of the informations that i know. An artificial great famine is planned, and it is not far away. Start stocking up on food for your families and preparing to survive. Big cities and metropolises can be very dangerous, because there will be law enforcement as much as possible, looting and pillage will also occur, people can do anything to survive. See if you have the opportunity to relocate as rural, agricultural activities must make at least enough for you and your family, you really will be very, very difficult to find food.If you have the chance, try to move as far and into the countryside as possible. Do not let others know that you have food. Learn farming and horticulture and planting. After this summer, things will get worse. Stock up raw materials and food as much as you can this summer.

You forgot to mention weapons. You can have all the food in the world, but if you are not able to defend all that food you have, anyone can just claim it. Get several kinds of weapons and get familiar with them, practice. Stock on ammo but make sure it is stored properly so it doesn't go bad. You also need to know how to operate most guns that are available for your military and law enforcement personal. Get also familiar with most hunting guns available in your country. If you don't have anyone to teach you, go on YouTube and watch.

If self defense firearms are not easy to get in your country, or even impossible, get a hunting license and buy riffles and shotguns. Choose a caliber that is common. When shit hits the fan these will be good for hunting and defense. Compound hunting bows and crossbows are also good, but they have slow reload. Even a good recurve bow can save your life if you know how to use it.

Of course, if all you have is a hunting license, and you are not allowed by law to actually shoot people, you should do all you can to avoid coming to that. Ideally you would only use it for self-defense if there is no more law. But it is a tricky situation and I wont get into that here.

These lootings, I believe will be the hardest part, gangs will form and bandits will roam everywhere pillaging and killing anyone.

If you can, be a part of a community or a group, there is strength in numbers, everyone should play their role. You have better chances of survival if you are not alone. If a large group finds you on your own you better be very smart and have a lot of fire power otherwise you and your family will be gone very fast.

Also invest in communications, you need to know what is going on and you need to be able to talk with your group. Baofeng radios are nice for both urban and rural scenarios because they operate both in vhf and uhf. They're also cheap.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back